Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s mentioned on here that she could be pregnant and then gets this question 🤔
How bizarre is her reply! Is she hinting 🤔👀 She doesn't think she can help. Either you can or you can't and unless you're actually pregnant or have been surely its can't.

Reactions: 4
Aren’t they micro-bladed? They look so harsh on her stories, I did wonder if it was just the filter but they look the same in every filter now.
They look like they are yeah, but they almost look jet black! The filters don’t help it but they do seem too dark and harsh

They look like they are yeah, but they almost look jet black! The filters don’t help it but they do seem too dark and harsh
Yeah 100%. They just look like solid lines. If I’d paid to have them micro bladed and they looked like that I wouldn’t be happy!

Dear Hannah, if people are stopping and staring at you and the dog when you are out, I guarantee it's not mostly 'in awe'.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s not protective, he’s not a protection dog. He is reacting to her anxiety if he is showing signs of resource guarding or aggression. He could just be being gobby, which Rottweilers are when aroused. He is so cute though. I hope they stop using him as a show pony for this hard man image. They put a bad name to large breeds. Hate it.

Reactions: 7
He’s not protective, he’s not a protection dog. He is reacting to her anxiety if he is showing signs of resource guarding or aggression. He could just be being gobby, which Rottweilers are when aroused. He is so cute though. I hope they stop using him as a show pony for this hard man image. They put a bad name to large breeds. Hate it.
I agree. I think Hannah probably doesn’t so much but the boyfriend definitely seems to want that tough guy image and the dog is part of that for him. Seems like a lovely dog.

Rottweilers are the biggest saps from my experience but it's all about how the owner(s) raise the dog too.. I still cringe at the thought of that video with him and the dog being all tough..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If your dog can’t stay in a down command when your swinging a toy around it’s head it’s focus is not on its owners. ‘Yay that was a really good one’ 😂😂😂 the dog is gorgeous she is lucky to have him. Maybe she needs to take up some martial arts if she wants to feel protected all of the time and not rely on an untrained dog and fatso boyfriend. 🤪

Reactions: 9
She's commented that the recent photos were taken outside the back door, not the front door.

Hi Hannah! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't have a letterbox on my back door. 🤷‍♀️
I’m pretty sure they live in a house that’s flats. Their bedroom is the front room as I’ve seen the road outside/cars parked along it/people walking past. So the original front door is probably used by the people that live upstairs as the stairs will be next to it and the back door is their front door with the letterbox for the post.

Reactions: 3
That’s not a flap that’s her squashed pancake arse poking through her legs. Never wear grey leggings to the gym unless you’re stick thin and never sweat. 🤣
Lol fair enough but in the video you can basically see what she’s had for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.