Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly surprised her legs haven’t snapped with that leg press! She’s locking her knees/legs and correct me if I’m wrong but is that not the worse thing you should do!?

Reactions: 9
Watching the gym videos with that idiot, I’m actually wondering if she’s found comfort in someone who had the same mindset/goals/lifestyle as her dad? Maybe she’s trying to replace the gaping hole he left by finding someone who will train with her, help her, guide her 24/7. They seem like such an odd couple, not very well suited but I’m just judging from what she shows.

Reactions: 11
Her friend Rebecca never seems to post about her partner anymore and she’s just posted about doing a q&a but fitness questions only…

Reactions: 7
I’m honestly surprised her legs haven’t snapped with that leg press! She’s locking her knees/legs and correct me if I’m wrong but is that not the worse thing you should do!?
correct! You can see he doesn’t lock his knees but she does

Screenshot_20210926-205329_Instagram.jpg

Literally ran here after seeing this 🤢😨 she is being very, very silly and will 100% hurt herself badly if she doesn't stop trying to show off to that thing! He should also be stopping her and telling her to go a lot lighter to perfect her form before trying to add weight to it. Idiots.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The knee locking 😖 not sure if it’s just the camera but the ROM is also 😫
I didn’t think you were meant to lock knees on this machine ? Unless she was taking a quick break between reps. But then the impression has given off is that she is training whilst the photo is being taken? In which case is a bit weird that she took the photo mid set. This just shows she isn’t really focused on the training and more bothered about photos for the gram.

if she was training when this was taken then the bloke helping should know better than to let her lock knees ( and I’d also assume she knew this as well?)

Each to their own but I can’t believe how much she’s posting about her relationship. She was always very private with all that before.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.