Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not a flap that’s her squashed pancake arse poking through her legs. Never wear grey leggings to the gym unless you’re stick thin and never sweat. 🤣
That’s is fkn disgusting whatever that is. That’s not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s is fkn disgusting whatever that is. That’s not normal.
I think we’ve all been there in the gym with unflattering pics/angles etc. I always have a sweaty crotch which is not ideal but quite frankly I’m in the gym and I don’t give a tit 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
I think we’ve all been there in the gym with unflattering pics/angles etc. I always have a sweaty crotch which is not ideal but quite frankly I’m in the gym and I don’t give a tit 🤣🤣
But I bet you don’t film yourself from all angles for your “fans” on Instagram do you!

• Haha
But I bet you don’t film yourself from all angles for your “fans” on Instagram do you!
not for my fans cos I haven’t got any 🤣 but I do film my form and sometimes yeah I look awful. I just think to say another women’s body is ‘disgusting’ and ‘isn’t normal’ (when it clearly is) is not ok

Reactions: 13
Saw her stories for the first time in a while and can’t believe she still hasn’t learned proper form when leg pressing. I expect her knees to break with every rep
Catching up on the thread and I cannot watch her on the leg press. She locks her knees out and it gives me the absolute boak. Literally an accident waiting to happen!

Catching up on the thread and I cannot watch her on the leg press. She locks her knees out and it gives me the absolute boak. Literally an accident waiting to happen!
It’s painful to watch. It suggests she’s pushing far heavier than she can actually safely push. Vanity.

Reactions: 4
Very quiet today and yesterday.
And her partner has posted on his stories there’s an emergency 😬😬

Reactions: 5
I noticed she’s been quiet too…hope it’s nothing to do with the dog and Twig. They seem stupid enough to leave them on their own already.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.