Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look the boyfriend up on google I understand why someone called him a thug now! Sorry if that has been mentioned before!

Reactions: 5
I did too, my god he is a disgusting person. Hannah who have you become 😪
I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have her family’s approval with him. She has barely been around her step brothers and hasn’t tagged or seen Will in months either. Long time followers will know how unusual it is for her to go so long without seeing them or mentioning them, she’d often be winding Will up on there too and they’d do stories back and forth.

Reactions: 13
If you look the boyfriend up on google I understand why someone called him a thug now! Sorry if that has been mentioned before!
same! It’s disgusting, someone like that doesn’t change. It wasn’t a one off act of self-defence or anything, he’s a thug who violently assaulted innocent people, men and women. How can you possibly live with someone like that? The fact he’s now most likely on steroids too is terrifying.

he claimed that all of those acts of violence were because he’d had a couple of energy drinks?! Imagine what he’d do with some roid rage?!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It will all end in tears 😵💫 and heartbreak.

Omg just read about him in Google! Christ Hannah what are you doing?!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I might not be an expert but she’s standing much more forward in the newer shot, almost trying to force the progress. At least try to have two same poses. It’s like when they used to do those weight loss before and after and the before the person would look miserable, be hunched over etc and the after would be stood straight, sucking in, tanned and smiling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine thinking I know where these photos will look best…not the gym….the drive

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but she looks unhealthy and just plain ridiculous. What’s his name and what do I search? She’s lost herself big time. Sad to watch really.

Reactions: 5
same! It’s disgusting, someone like that doesn’t change. It wasn’t a one off act of self-defence or anything, he’s a thug who violently assaulted innocent people, men and women. How can you possibly live with someone like that? The fact he’s now most likely on steroids too is terrifying.

he claimed that all of those acts of violence were because he’d had a couple of energy drinks?! Imagine what he’d do with some roid rage?!
Oh like the his and hers energy drinks Hannah keeps showing on her stories? Those PLUS steroids 🤯

Reactions: 3
Shocked to read her boyfriend pushed a woman (resulting in her breaking her ankle and requiring three surgeries) as well as seriously assaulting two men. Disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Not been funny but if I’d have spent money on a coach for 12 months worth of coaching…(Which is probably in the thousands for an experienced coach like Dan Welburn!) I would expect to be ripped to death and have proper definition! I don’t see much change at all! And her bum looks worse than ever! She’s leaning forward to show the definition in her back. I think if she hadn’t had the tit job that her steroid thug of a boyfriend paid for she’d have been dumped by now! Why doesn’t she just save her cash and follow a plan from her boyfriend?! I don’t think she’ll ever have a good enough physique for the stage. Her legs and glutes are like mashed potato!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not been funny but if I’d have spent money on a coach for 12 months worth of coaching…(Which is probably in the thousands for an experienced coach like Dan Welburn!) I would expect to be ripped to death and have proper definition! I don’t see much change at all! And her bum looks worse than ever! She’s leaning forward to show the definition in her back. I think if she hadn’t had the tit job that her steroid thug of a boyfriend paid for she’d have been dumped by now! Why doesn’t she just save her cash and follow a plan from her boyfriend?! I don’t think she’ll ever have a good enough physique for the stage. Her legs and glutes are like mashed potato!
Mashed potato has got me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.