Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing wrong with doing something nice for your partner to make their life easier. However do you need to document it on social media? Odd.
Oh of course. But yes it’s the documentation + preparing his humungous breakfast and then all his “liquid meals” for the day. The way she wrote it was as if she does it every morning. I just feel like the old Hannah wouldn’t be such a wet mop..

Reactions: 7
Oh of course. But yes it’s the documentation + preparing his humungous breakfast and then all his “liquid meals” for the day. The way she wrote it was as if she does it every morning. I just feel like the old Hannah wouldn’t be such a wet mop..
Yeah it is weird. I think having to say to thousands of people what youre doing is odd.

She was v independent with her ex and now seems v dependent on jail bird.

Things are different from 3 years ago though. Shes a different person it seems.

Reactions: 9
Whyyyyyy can't he do his own meals...?
Ps her body looks great here without all the tensing and posing. She doesn't need to lose any more weight IMO
First thought was, oh here we go again close up shots of her waist making oats and not actually seeing the oats, then, it does sound like she does this every morning, nice to do things for your partner, but I've got my own busy morning routine, he can make his own!
Also, how much is their weekly shop hahah
And her body looks great!

Reactions: 5
She does do it evey morning I think. She did a story before about her morning routine and it involved making 2 breakfasts for him! Before her own. Maybe she likes having someone to look after, just looks like a bit of a piss take to me.

Reactions: 6
If she’s happen then fine, but I hope my boyfriend doesn’t get any ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is nothing wrong with doing something nice for your partner to make their life easier. However do you need to document it on social media? Odd.
Maybe not odd to do something nice, but it sounds like she does all his meal prep. Which is odd.

Reactions: 1
She said she was doing his meal preps ( shakes) as it was easier for him at work. But then he was in Bournemouth on the beach? 🫠

• Haha
Freshly sliced strawberries... 😆🤦🏼‍♀️ Like this posh menus that try and make everything sound fancy! Also she puts salt on EVERYTHING, might help her "toning" to cut it out maybe as it makes you retain water

Reactions: 2
Freshly sliced strawberries... 😆🤦🏼‍♀️ Like this posh menus that try and make everything sound fancy! Also she puts salt on EVERYTHING, might help her "toning" to cut it out maybe as it makes you retain water
She puts salt on stuff that shouldn’t even have salt on!

She’s still “reeling” from last night.. you went to the cinema. GET A bleeping GRIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to derail - Rebecca Edwards does NOT have her own thread
She has just announced she is going solo and I have soooooo many questions..... Does she have ANY qualifications? Does she declare her income? Did she use Team Rhino then dump him???? Georgie Fit quotes "insane moves" Mmmmmmmmmmm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.