Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was attacked first so that makes it okay to stamp on someone’s head?
Excuse the language but what a bleep! Numerous articles, a court of law and witnesses suggest otherwise. It appears he is still denying what he did.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how Hannah can share a bed with this bloke. He is a vile specimen. Reading those posts from the lads head he stamped on was upsetting.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how Hannah can share a bed with this bloke. He is a vile specimen. Reading those posts from the lads head he stamped on was upsetting.
Agree! He is absolutely vile!!!

Reactions: 6
I may be way off, didn’t she once mention prison pen pals? It was to do with her job? It may have been someone else though.

Equally she may have met him in her job role as pre Covid she travelled a lot and was in and out of places.
Her job role is working with youth.

Reactions: 1
Suggested thread title: the saga of sweaty camel toe & king chode

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her job role is working with youth.
I know that. I meant more as in passing or as he seems to think he’s this role model to others, he may have spoken to some YO’s she was looking after? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess we’ll never know how they met. He’s just vile in every way.

Reactions: 3
If he has actually changed and using his lives experienced to influence young people then that is going to be hugely effective as an addictions nurse I know that meetings etc held by lived experience is what patients relate to the most but I think he should be promoting this side more than comedic things about dinners he’s made.

People from jail do make the best pot noodles though 😂

Reactions: 1
He was attacked first so that makes it okay to stamp on someone’s head?
Fighting for his life at the time?!?!
Even if this were true….
What about the other attack on a complete different day?
to the couple?
Bullshitter

Reactions: 6
So is Hannah coming away from dreams of being a body builder as per last post/reel over hiit/cross fit style training

Reactions: 2
Her hair also looked so damaged and dry in that reel. I also can’t believe they did those circuits for 1hr 45mins, that sounds so boring and long! Don’t get me wrong, I love a circuit, but not for that long!

Reactions: 7
Her hair also looked so damaged and dry in that reel. I also can’t believe they did those circuits for 1hr 45mins, that sounds so boring and long! Don’t get me wrong, I love a circuit, but not for that long!
Surely doing a circuit for that long is more damage than good and now it seems she’s suffering today.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.