Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her friend Rebecca made a big thing of going to see Lewis (next thing no sign and the tickets for the final are on a story for sale) They really all did think he was going to be in the final but "we are happy happy happy" If you tell yourself that enough maybe you can think it in to being but imo Hannah looks lost and sad

Reactions: 5
The sun bed is ageing Hannah really badly. I try never to comment on someones looks because ultimately we are who we are and its a cheap nasty shot but man she will regret this

I feel in 2022 we all know the dangers of sunbeds, I dont even believe they should be legal. How long until Hannah is at the doctors having chunks of skin cut out. 😭
I totally agree. There are lots of things that defect aging, genetics being one of them. But the sun beds are not helping at all. Maybe she doesn’t care about premature aging, and that’s great, but why risk sun beds when we all know the risks attached?!

Reactions: 6
Her diet may fit her macros but it’s tit and full of sugar which won’t help with ageing either.
I felt sad for talking about just wanting to be at home all the time. I’m a homebody but I still love going to new places in the UK and abroad with my boyfriend and sharing new experiences.

Reactions: 9
So her friend Rebecca made a big thing of going to see Lewis (next thing no sign and the tickets for the final are on a story for sale) They really all did think he was going to be in the final but "we are happy happy happy" If you tell yourself that enough maybe you can think it in to being but imo Hannah looks lost and sad
I wonder if Rebecca declares all her earnings from online coaching seeing as she’s living as a 1 parent family

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Rebecca declares all her earnings from online coaching seeing as she’s living as a 1 parent family
I’m still wondering if she got qualified? She’s never said on the gram that she’s done a level 3 unless her boss does everything and she’s the face of her bit?

Probably done an online course, think the first exam is knowing how to use a locker in the gym changing rooms

• Haha
Re the sun bed use - it’s a shame as she used to fake tan on a Thursday religiously, not sure why she hasn’t continued that instead of damaging her skin 😟

Is it normal to buy used leggings? Especially ones that have been jammed so high up someone’s foof. I’m certainly sick of seeing her crotch and that stupid pose she used to model leggings every time.
Yes!!! So weird and she literally has them up her fanny! She tries them on for the photo so they 100% won't get cleaned after it? Hope she's wearing decent underwear

Reactions: 3
Yes!!! So weird and she literally has them up her fanny! She tries them on for the photo so they 100% won't get cleaned after it? Hope she's wearing decent underwear
I’m sure she’s said she doesn’t wear underwear under her leggings before 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is it normal to buy used leggings? Especially ones that have been jammed so high up someone’s foof. I’m certainly sick of seeing her crotch and that stupid pose she used to model leggings every time.
Annoys me as most of her protein gym wear is gifted, so it’s absurd to make money from it in my eyes, why not gift to those unfortunate etc.
Also why have so much gym clothing.

Annoys me as most of her protein gym wear is gifted, so it’s absurd to make money from it in my eyes, why not gift to those unfortunate etc.
Also why have so much gym clothing.
Because it would be very unbecoming as a famous instagramer to walk around the streets of Eastleigh Hampshire - Costa in hand and been seen in the same outfit twice!!!! I remember when she asked did anyone know how the algorithm of Insta as some stories got 1000's of views and others only 100's BUT she "didn't care"????

Reactions: 3
Whyyyyyy can't he do his own meals...?
Ps her body looks great here without all the tensing and posing. She doesn't need to lose any more weight IMO

Reactions: 9
There is nothing wrong with doing something nice for your partner to make their life easier. However do you need to document it on social media? Odd.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.