Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prison Cuisine? Seriously? I've not watched the full vid as I cant stand them anymore but wow.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Prison Cuisine? Seriously? I've not watched the full vid as I cant stand them anymore but wow.
I haven't bothered to watch either! The caption and the fact they thouht this was a good idea says it all! Why is being in prison for a serious assault being used as insta fodder! Exceptionally distasteful and they ought to be ashamed.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why he seems to constantly make light of being prison. It’s not exactly like it was for some petty crime either. Doesn’t quite sit right with me, each to their own.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Someone literally can’t walk or talk ever again because of him and he thinks this is hilarious..
He is utter scum. The judge said he showed little in the way of remorse and this reel really highlights that. There is nothing amusing about being in prison. A man has your shoe print embedded into his face. The reality is if the man had not woken from the three week coma Lewis would have got a murder charge.

EDIT: Checked the comments which are equally appalling for the most part except the last one which is spot on.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't understand how she can be ok with this? Reposting his prison cuisine video, I always thought she was a good person. I guess she isn't.

Reactions: 12
So here are my thoughts on the recent comments on his page. He’s 30. Went to prison for 10 years at 19. So that means he’s only really been out for a year. Hannah had been with him longer than that. I wonder if she got with him whilst he was in prison.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So here are my thoughts on the recent comments on his page. He’s 30. Went to prison for 10 years at 19. So that means he’s only really been out for a year. Hannah had been with him longer than that. I wonder if she got with him whilst he was in prison.
I didn't even think of that! Surely not. Maybe he didn't serve the full 10 years.

Reactions: 3
So they must have met inside then. How does that even happen?
I may be way off, didn’t she once mention prison pen pals? It was to do with her job? It may have been someone else though.

Equally she may have met him in her job role as pre Covid she travelled a lot and was in and out of places.

Reactions: 2
He’s got posts on his insta from 2016, where he doesn’t appear to be in prison?

Reactions: 1
10 years but I’m sure everything said he was out in 5/6 years. That’s usually the case sadly.

Let’s all just have a little laugh at this gem..

3E71AE92-D77B-4A10-9D2B-88F102867DA0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.