Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure what she meant is that the small portions of fine dining aren’t enough for the calories he’s supposed to be eating. Hence he had to go home and fill up.
Oh haha. My rage overtook me. He still looks like human Shrek

Reactions: 3
What happened to her friendship with The Fat Thief, Nadia, Georgie?? Barely even sees Rebecca Edwards and they live close by????

Reactions: 8
Wow they’re lucky to have found an Airbnb where they can leave the dog alone!!

Reactions: 2
A woman didn't know about air drop or a random gym clothes company! How she can laugh and say she's good person helping this woman after ripping the piss out of her!

A woman didn't know about air drop or a random gym clothes company! How she can laugh and say she's good person helping this woman after ripping the piss out of her!
I thought the same. I wouldn’t have heard of Ryderwear either if it wasn’t for Hannah mentioning them a lot, and as for AirDrop, I’ve barely used that function! Don’t think it came across how she wanted it to at all.

Reactions: 2
20 minutes on a sun bed that she’s not used before so has no idea on the strength. Wow. She looks about 60 with that dry old skin this morning.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how she can go on about being so happy with her life all the time. She’s mid 30s, childless, flexible work hours, lots of a/l, no responsibilities.. she could be going on lots of holidays, experiencing lots of things, living her best life. Instead she’s following a thug around and eating boring oats everyday.

How anyone could look at her life and feel envy is beyond me.

Reactions: 17
Im surprised she mentioned about the sunbed. How stupid to use one you've never used before and have 20 minutes!! Glad the woman made her sign a disclaimer. I thought 10 minutes was the maximum

The sun bed is ageing Hannah really badly. I try never to comment on someones looks because ultimately we are who we are and its a cheap nasty shot but man she will regret this

I feel in 2022 we all know the dangers of sunbeds, I dont even believe they should be legal. How long until Hannah is at the doctors having chunks of skin cut out. 😭

Reactions: 11
The sun bed is ageing Hannah really badly. I try never to comment on someones looks because ultimately we are who we are and its a cheap nasty shot but man she will regret this

I feel in 2022 we all know the dangers of sunbeds, I dont even believe they should be legal. How long until Hannah is at the doctors having chunks of skin cut out. 😭
100%. She’s a gorgeous girl and is looking amazing figure wise. She’s just messing her skin up with the over use of sun beds. I hope she sees sense.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.