Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it must upset her stomach surely. Going from vegan to eat raw meats and beef in general (which is hard for the body to digest) is a big change
Merry Christmas y’all.

I’m gonna have a wee rant now. So I’ve been a vegetarian for 16 years, a vegan for 4, but last year I had to stop being vegan and go back to eating eggs and cheese because of some health issues. I didn’t want to and it made me sad. Hannah’s vegan rants made me feel like utter tit about it. And now look at her. I have no issue with anyone eating meat, never have, but what does piss me off is someone on their high horse lording it over others, only to casually eat raw bleeping beef all over her stories. She’s just a walking talking hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is the Tier 4 restrictions. Clearly says gyms will be closed. There's also a Stay at Home order.

Further reading...

I think the poster was replying to me saying today I was going into the gym so yes tomorrow they close but currently I am in the gym (on my own there is nobody else here)

Merry Christmas all

• Heart
Reactions: 5
yup closed from boxing day 😂
I think the poster was replying to me saying today I was going into the gym so yes tomorrow they close but currently I am in the gym (on my own there is nobody else here)

Merry Christmas all
Yes lol this is what i meant

Reactions: 4
I thought this was a delayed post silly me of course they are at the gym on Christmas Day 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Wish i was at the gym, instead I was with my family having a really nice time. Gutted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don't get the "we are bodybuilders" narrative.

Her friend, the "coach", had poor form and spots/mentors Hannah while she too performs the exercises in a way that could cause real damage. Neither have had any physical changes like body builder in training have and the friend (Nozkeane?) doesn't appear to be in good shape at all.

Not body shaming and couldn't really care less but it's the way they promote themselves, their build and their workouts that just doesnt sit right with me.

They need a proper (law abiding and clean) gym and to work with properly qualified trainers. Instagram has a lot to answer for letting anyone do an online course then promote themselves as a trainer/coach. Imagine the plans they are sending out to their insta groupies 🙈

I couldn't care less about them gyming it on Christmas day or what have you but I do care about them breaking lockdown for their own selfish reasons. It's very sad that Hannah lost her dad and the majority as struggling in one way or another because of covid restrictions. However shes not the only person to have tragically lost someone this year and it really, really upsets and annoys me that not only are they breaking the law but they are flouting it all over instagram. It's disgusting.

I'm also really disappointed that My Protein havent at least put Hannah on a "time out" as a "brand ambassador" because she is not a good example at all. I'll never buy from them again because of their relatio ship with Hannah.

I want lockdown over with and it's not because of people like Hannah who do what they want and break the rules to please themselves.

Sorry for the rant 😳 just so fed up of people like hannah making everything 100x harder for everyone else doing what needs done to get this mess sorted.

Reactions: 16
I just don't get the "we are bodybuilders" narrative.

Her friend, the "coach", had poor form and spots/mentors Hannah while she too performs the exercises in a way that could cause real damage. Neither have had any physical changes like body builder in training have and the friend (Nozkeane?) doesn't appear to be in good shape at all.

Not body shaming and couldn't really care less but it's the way they promote themselves, their build and their workouts that just doesnt sit right with me.

They need a proper (law abiding and clean) gym and to work with properly qualified trainers. Instagram has a lot to answer for letting anyone do an online course then promote themselves as a trainer/coach. Imagine the plans they are sending out to their insta groupies 🙈

I couldn't care less about them gyming it on Christmas day or what have you but I do care about them breaking lockdown for their own selfish reasons. It's very sad that Hannah lost her dad and the majority as struggling in one way or another because of covid restrictions. However shes not the only person to have tragically lost someone this year and it really, really upsets and annoys me that not only are they breaking the law but they are flouting it all over instagram. It's disgusting.

I'm also really disappointed that My Protein havent at least put Hannah on a "time out" as a "brand ambassador" because she is not a good example at all. I'll never buy from them again because of their relatio ship with Hannah.

I want lockdown over with and it's not because of people like Hannah who do what they want and break the rules to please themselves.

Sorry for the rant 😳 just so fed up of people like hannah making everything 100x harder for everyone else doing what needs done to get this mess sorted.
💯 this! Bodybuilders sculpt their body, they diet and exercise. They haven’t made any changes and look average considering how much time they spend in the gym and how much chicken, rice and brocolli they eat. I get the gym is a sanctuary for many but we’re in the middle of a pandemic so they need to adjust. The fact they can’t sends alarm bells ringing. Hannah needs to find a new coach and start with the basics: FORM!

Reactions: 9
My protein don’t care. I doubt they’ve spoken to her, they’re just saying it to get people to stop. I can’t even message them again as my Instagram is locked due to phishing and the code email never arrives 😭

Reactions: 8
My protein don’t care. I doubt they’ve spoken to her, they’re just saying it to get people to stop. I can’t even message them again as my Instagram is locked due to phishing and the code email never arrives 😭
I'm actually surprised I've not been blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why don't they care? Or do they just want anyone to buy there stuff.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.