Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she working at the moment? She seems to have a lot of free time. Considering she works with young offenders I would have thought that would be a job that was needed still. Cant see her being furloughed
I work for my county’s local authority and the youth offending team here are all employed by the authority; we were all told at the start that nobody at the authority could be furloughed as we’re all classed as key workers, I’d imagine it’s the same where she is

Reactions: 5
I work for my county’s local authority and the youth offending team here are all employed by the authority; we were all told at the start that nobody at the authority could be furloughed as we’re all classed as key workers, I’d imagine it’s the same where she is
I’m wondering if she’s been off since her Dad died and hasn’t ended up going back...

Reactions: 8
She could be working potentially as she doesnt post in real time. the picture she just posted a few minutes ago, she accidentally posted twice at midnight last night with the caption Monday on it so who knows what shes doing!

Reactions: 9
She could be working potentially as she doesnt post in real time. the picture she just posted a few minutes ago, she accidentally posted twice at midnight last night with the caption Monday on it so who knows what shes doing!
Yeah I've just seen that she has reposted it. Glad I'm not the only one as it was very early hours I saw it and thought I was dreaming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah yes I thought that was weird!

Reactions: 1
I just thought the same.. basically raw steak with rice :sick:
and lettuce??

These kind of "training meals" coupled with her bad form, law breaking gym and lack of social distancing would have been enough to have a decent coach begging for the tagging to stop! Ha ha

Reactions: 7
She is, I can't help but feel frustrated we're in this situation thanks to people ignoring rules like her!
I bet she continues to flout them going to that grubby gym as well. He has already posted that he is staying open. They're all selfish, narcistic cunts.

Reactions: 8
How does he get away with staying open??
He doesn't. The police have been there and shut it several times. He just reopens and sneaks people in and then goes through this multiple times. He pretended not to be the owner last time and he was being falsley identified because he was there. He is an utter twit!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
They was allowed open tho wernt they it wasnt long that he opened without actually being allowed too then rules changed

Reactions: 1
They was allowed open tho wernt they it wasnt long that he opened without actually being allowed too then rules changed
Whole of Hampshire (apart from New Forest) is Tier 4, and Tier 4 is all exercise venues closed- and outdoor too I think.

His skanky gym is not in the New Forest so there's no way he can legally stay open.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.