Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I ate that I'd be farting violently for at least 24 hours.

I wonder what effect it has on her- she's full of hot air anyway!
Yeah it must upset her stomach surely. Going from vegan to eat raw meats and beef in general (which is hard for the body to digest) is a big change

Reactions: 6
🙄🙄 I wish her and her twatty mates would stop trying to justify there blatant disregard for the rules. Super spreading morons!
Yeah like why are you crying at tier 4 when you dont live like you're in tier 4 or respect the rules anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah like why are you crying at tier 4 when you dont live like you're in tier 4 or respect the rules anyway?
Precisely! They will ignore the rules and continue to contribute super spread the virus because you don't care about other people, the NHS or frontline workers.

• Heart
Boohoo, she’ll in tier 4 and can’t go to the gym. That’s all she cares about, doesn’t give a hoot about suicide rates. I pray the gym gets closed properly, them continuing to go and mix is what is causing rates to go up anyway. I don’t see why they get annoyed at something that is their own making? I’m frustrated but actually stick to the rules. I’m going from tier 2 to 4 😢

Reactions: 8
Boohoo, she’ll in tier 4 and can’t go to the gym. That’s all she cares about, doesn’t give a hoot about suicide rates. I pray the gym gets closed properly, them continuing to go and mix is what is causing rates to go up anyway. I don’t see why they get annoyed at something that is their own making? I’m frustrated but actually stick to the rules. I’m going from tier 2 to 4 😢
Same! I'll stick to the rules as well as I have done all year unlike her and her selfish friends. I could not agree more. They don't give a tit about anyone, its all about being able to go to the gym hence them sneaking in during the last lockdown.

Reactions: 4
I live near hannah and like everyone else gutted were going into tier 4. I've hardly seen my family this year and I have 2 young children.
But she swannys around without a care in the world.

Hannah’s crying like a witch when we got put into tier 4 we had about 7 hours notice until it was put in place. No time to even finish the Xmas shopping. 😂

• Haha
Hannah’s crying like a witch when we got put into tier 4 we had about 7 hours notice until it was put in place. No time to even finish the Xmas shopping. 😂
She's just sad about the gym! Whiny, narcistic witch! I hope you managed to get some presents sorted online ect.

Reactions: 5
Can we talk about how bad her eyebrows are? As well as being a whining rule breaking dick?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course it does! I bet the covidiots are there tomorrow as well!
Don't hate on me (as I think her gym owner is a twit) but my local gym is open tomorrow before we go into tier 4 (because half of london turned up here) and I am going because the only time I go out is to the gym. I have to for physical health reasons and gyms shutting for weeks/months is going to be hell for me. But I have stuck to every single rule since March and haven't had a hug in months and months

Don't hate on me (as I think her gym owner is a twit) but my local gym is open tomorrow before we go into tier 4 (because half of london turned up here) and I am going because the only time I go out is to the gym. I have to for physical health reasons and gyms shutting for weeks/months is going to be hell for me. But I have stuck to every single rule since March and haven't had a hug in months and months
I definitely don't hate you! You have been following the rules and were not sneaking in during lockdown and certainly won't in tier 4. I would not surprised to see her sneaking in again when it should be shut. I really hope you get to hug someone soon and hopefully tier 4 won't be too long. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.