Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smith machines are so bad for you when your form is bad she seriously needs to get stronger with lower weights

Reactions: 5
1A434641-0610-46C5-A3D0-12FE6DB8FD6E.png

she needs to stop recycling the same before pictures, we get you lost a lot of weight but that time has been and gone. Boring

Reactions: 10
Terrible rig

Also.. I can’t believe she’s wearing WANS, no wonder she’s flogging her gifted leggings

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
"I've never judged anyone's eating habits" hun you used to shame your ex all the time! Remember when he brought milk and he had a bad tummy from it and she called it Karma?

I bet he's glad he's out the tit shows life!

Reactions: 18
If I see Hannah has travelled to another part of the country I will have zero regrets in reporting her to the police as well as contacting a newspaper. Suspect they would be interested in influencers who they are above the law.

Reactions: 12
If I see Hannah has travelled to another part of the country I will have zero regrets in reporting her to the police as well as contacting a newspaper. Suspect they would be interested in influencers who they are above the law.
I want to pitch to someone like grazia to cover all these idiots! But worried we will be seen as trolls 🙄

Reactions: 6
I want to pitch to someone like grazia to cover all these idiots! But worried we will be seen as trolls 🙄
Most people are having a very( and have had ) difficult year yet all these influencer goons have the audacity to jet off abroad every 5 mins or go to the gym 300+ Miles away. They are accountable to their actions. They are one of the reasons we are still in this mess. Because they think the rules don’t apply to them.

Reactions: 7
Watching her gym videos makes me cringe. She throws those weights around, nothing controlled about her movements. I used to lock my legs on the leg press until i really hurt my knee and my friend told me what i was doing wrong

Reactions: 7
Is Hannah dating at the moment? That thong looks like it's getting rather well acquainted with her private areas!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I literally cringe watching her form when she is working out 🙈 why Is no one in the gym correcting her?! Or the "coach" she pays and tags in every video? Or the "coach" she lives with and trains with?
Imagine rocking up with your tripod to film yourself making an absolute arse of a workout 😩 fair enough using it to work on correcting form but posting it on ig to influence people into thinking you are the female Arnie 🙄

Reactions: 14
I literally cringe watching her form when she is working out 🙈 why Is no one in the gym correcting her?! Or the "coach" she pays and tags in every video? Or the "coach" she lives with and trains with?
Imagine rocking up with your tripod to film yourself making an absolute arse of a workout 😩 fair enough using it to work on correcting form but posting it on ig to influence people into thinking you are the female Arnie 🙄
I know what you mean. I sent the video of her seated row to my pt and said guess this is a video of NOT what to do. She is not contracting the muscles in any of her workouts so actually not really doing much... explains why she is not really showing much progress on her muscle building because she isn't actually engaging the muscles!

Reactions: 8
I know what you mean. I sent the video of her seated row to my pt and said guess this is a video of NOT what to do. She is not contracting the muscles in any of her workouts so actually not really doing much... explains why she is not really showing much progress on her muscle building because she isn't actually engaging the muscles!
Yip, exactly why they look the same at the end of their workouts as they did at the beginning, havent broken a bloody sweat 🥱 Hannah is desperate to get herself hooked up with one of the steroid junkies she is always tagging in her videos (if she hasn't already 👀) the despera
Yip, exactly why they look the same at the end of their workout as they did at the beginning because they havent broken a bloody sweat 😂 Hannah is desperate to get herself hooked up with one of the steroid junkies she is always tagging in her videos (if she hasnt already 👀) the desperation actually makes me feel a little sorry for her...then I remember she is a grade A c%nt

Reactions: 8
View attachment 352870
she needs to stop recycling the same before pictures, we get you lost a lot of weight but that time has been and gone. Boring
Using this comparison is silly. They are her "before" Weight Watchers pics aren't they?... Does she not trust her coach enough to use her real before pics at her actual starting point?

And as for her ridiculous statement about not judging people's food choices.. she constantly used to bang on about saving the animals and all the benefits of vegan goodness/vegan products.

She has no identity of her own whatsoever. She lives to copy others. If she was a committed vegan/vegetarian I find it pretty stunning that she'd wake up one day and eat a steak, just like that

Reactions: 14
Is she working at the moment? She seems to have a lot of free time. Considering she works with young offenders I would have thought that would be a job that was needed still. Cant see her being furloughed

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.