HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been on tattle a while for a different thread and always thought that Hannah was pretty but goes the same way of fillers and surgery like most of them but, and I’m not intentionally being bitchy, that accent. I mean, I’m from
Liverpool but wow her face doesn’t look like she sounds if that makes sense! It’s like she’s trying to sound more dim ? I don’t get it
Same here, from Liverpool, her accent grates on me, she drags every over exaggerated word out. I don't know anyone who speaks like that.

How unfortunate the baby looks the spitting image of the wizard
The image....God help him....mind you be won't need it....his dads God 😂

Reactions: 4
At first I wasn't sure if it was all an act, but he's becoming more alarming each day. Wonder what he was like when they met.
he was a stockbroker, wedged, party boy. The turnaround has been quite dramatic

Reactions: 1
Didn’t he get done for fraud
Yeah he did it was in the papers for him ripping people off and he still is .... claiming to be god and charging fifty quid to heal you of anything at all. Scary.

Jesus just had a look from an old account. Hardly recognised him ! His beard is taking over. Worryingly still loads of people praising him for saying he is Jesus and testimonials of his curing people. So odd. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Hannah and the baby are better off without him at the moment. He’s as mad as a box of frogs.

Reactions: 8
Her skin makes me feel ill, you can just tell she spends about an hour a week under a sun bed

Reactions: 1
I wondered whether the wizard had been sectioned....haven't seen him for ages.

Reactions: 4