HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed that people who believe themselves to be gurus always have massive beards!

Reactions: 1
I messaged George a while ago to ask if he was OK and if he had family in Spain as I was genuinely worried about him as he is very obviously ill.

He messaged me back saying he's fine and asking if I wanted a "free healing session".... Which would have involved a facetime call where I had to be naked to prove that I trusted him.

Im not trying to hate because I do think he has untreated schizophrenia and is really, really ill but it made me worried for any vulnerable person who might message him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I messaged George a while ago to ask if he was OK and if he had family in Spain as I was genuinely worried about him as he is very obviously ill.

He messaged me back saying he's fine and asking if I wanted a "free healing session".... Which would have involved a facetime call where I had to be naked to prove that I trusted him.

Im not trying to hate because I do think he has untreated schizophrenia and is really, really ill but it made me worried for any vulnerable person who might message him.
He did a similar thing to me. Wanted to fly me out to Spain and stay in his house. Absolute fruit loop.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

bleeping hell....he'll be passing round the Kool Aid next.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen that Hannah has done the Nappy Days podcast with Mia & Chloe from Teen Mum Uk? I wonder if she’ll mention Wiztit.

Hannah has had her lips done by the same clinic as Sally axl...they're equally as awful.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen George is doing “trade with Merlin” seems like another scam
this guy needs some serious help. getting women to be naked for him so he can " heal" them .. and then thinking he is merlin. scary o_O

Sad bleep? Pity she didn’t think her fraud ex-boyfriend was a sad bleep when he was ripping off all those people and funding her flat in Canary Wharf and plastic surgery addiction. You know who I think is a sad bleep? A poor excuse for a mother who would prefer to ship her baby off to her mother at any opportunity so she can go out snorting and injecting her face full of so much crap that she looks like a bleeping deformed cartoon character 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These IG influencers annoy me so much - they need to be accountable for their lack of transparency when it comes to advertising.

Reactions: 5
Urghh this woman. Will never forget how she got her hair and nails done something like the day before her c section just to make herself look better when she has her pic taken after 🤨 wouldn't your baby be the priority?!. I'd also love to know how she manages to change the babies nappies with those nails 😱😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Urghh this woman. Will never forget how she got her hair and nails done something like the day before her c section just to make herself look better when she has her pic taken after 🤨 wouldn't your baby be the priority?!. I'd also love to know how she manages to change the babies nappies with those nails 😱😂
I bet she has a nanny to do it for her. Can’t imagine her lifting a finger to take care of her son.

I didn’t think you were able to wear nail varnish during a c section? Caveat I’ve never had one just remember reading it when I was pregnant 4 years ago!

Reactions: 3
She also insisted on an elective c section as she didn’t want to give birth naturally. No doubt costing the NHS a lot more money and resources on major surgery because this bleeping woman couldn’t be arsed going into labour like everyone else. Fair enough if it was on medical grounds, but no it was because she wanted to have her stupid false eyelashes and her hair still intact for the photos. She’s an absolute disgrace-and another coviditiot who ‘doesn’t believe’ in covid. Why aren’t the government listening to this slutty no mark instead of epidemiologists?!

I didn’t think you were able to wear nail varnish during a c section? Caveat I’ve never had one just remember reading it when I was pregnant 4 years ago!
I don’t think it matters nowadays, only if you’re getting the full anaesthetic which they don’t give for c sections.

Reactions: 7
She had a baby with a bleeping nutter. And a whole lot of surgery to look like a man in drag. If anyones a bleep it's her 😂 tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep she is an absolutely disgusting human being. And her poor baby looks like he has foetal alcohol syndrome.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s so odd cos first of all Hannah’s thread is dead like a notification a month, second we don’t write bleeping horrific tit? We call people out on their bullshit like not declaring ads, and their false filtered life? We don’t go telling them to die or anything like that? DM comments are so much worse but people like Hannah are desperate for a paragraph in DM. So odd 🙄 I’ve actually hardly seen anyone being a prick on tattle and if there is they are quickly called out or moderators ban them. So stupid god forbid we don’t lick these gobshites arse 🙄

Reactions: 5
She also insisted on an elective c section as she didn’t want to give birth naturally. No doubt costing the NHS a lot more money and resources on major surgery because this bleeping woman couldn’t be arsed going into labour like everyone else. Fair enough if it was on medical grounds, but no it was because she wanted to have her stupid false eyelashes and her hair still intact for the photos. She’s an absolute disgrace-and another coviditiot who ‘doesn’t believe’ in covid. Why aren’t the government listening to this slutty no mark instead of epidemiologists?!

I don’t think it matters nowadays, only if you’re getting the full anaesthetic which they don’t give for c sections.
I had a full anaesthetic for mine, but it was a category 1 emergency and there was no time to do an epidural.