HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is extremely unwell. He did disappear during September I think so maybe he got sectioned then. I wonder what his family and friends are doing about it or if they have had to give up trying to help him.

Reactions: 3
Wow I just looked on his Instagram, he has serious issues 😯😯😯😯 and real people are commenting seriously 😳

Reactions: 4
He is extremely unwell. He did disappear during September I think so maybe he got sectioned then. I wonder what his family and friends are doing about it or if they have had to give up trying to help him.
I read a while back that was why he was staying in Spain, he said he would be sectioned the minute he landed in the UK.

I read a while back that was why he was staying in Spain, he said he would be sectioned the minute he landed in the UK.

How does she even eat or drink with those 😨

Also saying she’s bored LOL. How about spending time with your son?

She persistently and spectacularly breaks lockdown anyway so what’s she got to moan about? It’s because of ignorant idiots like her that certain places are in such dire straits.

Did anyone see her stories when she was watching herself on the Love Island reunion thing on tv and she said ‘why is my face so chubby’ or something? Errrr because that’s what you ACTUALLY look like without a million filters 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously I think some of these instagrammers actually believe that the filtered version is what they really look like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
just searced for george andretti on IG - what the absolute duck. o_O

i used to like Hannah on LI back in 2015 - have never followed her on social media though. I find it crackers that she went back to the same lifestyle after giving birth. I also think she is incredibly irresponsible for promoting the weight loss shite ( especially given she has just given birth) to her followers as well as that trading crap she was peddling for a while. I also dont think much of her parenting skills ( this is based on what i viewed when she had just given birth) - i havent seen any pics/stories for probably a year now as i find her to be massively unrelatable and just had a breif look again and can see she is still posting the same stuff she was a year ago. Also doesnt the little one look like his dad as well?

it must be hard work having to keep up the IG image 24/7.

shall we expect a netflix documentary in the future of george andretti the jesus guru? he will be setting up spiritiual camps in next to no time and we will be hearing from women who have been sexually abused by him.. i am sort of joking about this but he is clearly very unwell.

Last edited:
I unfollowed her a while ago as she was pissing me off too much with her constant lockdown rule breaking and flaunting around with her mates. Anything changed?
No! This weekend she was somehow at a 30th birthday party in a restaurant! How!! I have no idea. I can’t f*****ng see my own parents and she’s at a party with dozens of people. She also looks absolutely ridiculous as the bizarre lips get bigger abd bigger and she never seems to look after her child. I liked her in LI but I detest her now, she just seems like a really horrible person

I’ve never liked her, could see there was something arrogant and shady about her in love island, the amount of work she’s had done is ridiculous, she looks like a blow up sex doll, her eyebrows and eyelashes on latest grid post look stupid, and you’ve gotta wonder why she bothered having a baby when she clearly does not want to be at home with a baby

Reactions: 1
Lots of these insta influenced celeb people are annoying and so on, but you kind of know that they’re not actually terrible people deep down. Her, I really think she’s actually a dreadful human being. I hope her mum or someone has a lot of input with that poor baby.

The people who give him ‘testimonials’ as well. Lord can you imagine spotting one of your friends on his feed saying how he is the new messiah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2