HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has just made me spend far too long on George’s Instagram - found this which made me laugh a lot. It’s basically saying ‘yeah I’ve ditched my pregnant girlfriend and have a new one I’ve never met... but look the crappy daily mail referred to me as a wizard!’
2AEF8538-B75A-46E3-B117-F88997A2BF68.png

This thread has just made me spend far too long on George’s Instagram - found this which made me laugh a lot. It’s basically saying ‘yeah I’ve ditched my pregnant girlfriend and have a new one I’ve never met... but look the crappy daily mail referred to me as a wizard!’
2AEF8538-B75A-46E3-B117-F88997A2BF68.png
To clarify - he circled the word wizard - not me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I liked Hannah in love island .I still think it was the best series , I would never have put Hannah with her ex they are such an odd couple .

Reactions: 8
Anytime I watch her stories she’s getting pissed in her house with no sign of the baby ? Should she really be tit faced every night when she’s home alone with a young baby??
[/QUOTE

She went to different house at Easter (Guessing her mums) so pretty certain she’s still doing that. Another instagrammer thinking they’re above lockdown rules ..

He’s awful he was saying things about Mike from Love Island saying he was in hell and George was going to save him was really horrible. I remember Hannah posted months ago screen shots of him asking women to come on FaceTime naked for spiritual lessons, I don’t understand why they don’t intervene in Spain?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hannah as a mother is very questionable in comparison to Jessica Hayes, Cara De La Hoyde.

Reactions: 3
Been on tattle a while for a different thread and always thought that Hannah was pretty but goes the same way of fillers and surgery like most of them but, and I’m not intentionally being bitchy, that accent. I mean, I’m from
Liverpool but wow her face doesn’t look like she sounds if that makes sense! It’s like she’s trying to sound more dim ? I don’t get it

Reactions: 2
Is she stood in a supermarket que with a wine in her hand 😂😅 where’s the baby - she’s been on it all afternoon 😐

• Haha
Her baby daddy really scares me . He has been private messaging a friend asking her to pray to the devil but think positive through ya and follow the law of attraction . Madness

Reactions: 5
Her baby daddy really scares me . He has been private messaging a friend asking her to pray to the devil but think positive through ya and follow the law of attraction . Madness
Hes nuts. He started to talking to me on insta and asked to take me on a date. I asked how that would happen, as I'm in the UK and hes in Spain, so he offered to pay for flights on the basis I would stay with him. Im in a relationship so politely declined but it was just so odd, he literally knew nothing about me. Not even my surname and wanted me in his house. Utter creep.

• Wow
Hes nuts. He started to talking to me on insta and asked to take me on a date. I asked how that would happen, as I'm in the UK and hes in Spain, so he offered to pay for flights on the basis I would stay with him. Im in a relationship so politely declined but it was just so odd, he literally knew nothing about me. Not even my surname and wanted me in his house. Utter creep.
Crazyyyyy and potentially very dangerous . He also said he is now able to cure diseases . Shame for the people’s he’s likely to be exploiting

Reactions: 1
Crazyyyyy and potentially very dangerous . He also said he is now able to cure diseases . Shame for the people’s he’s likely to be exploiting
He's a scam artist and also mentally ill. He was being quite forceful and pushy with it. I can imagine a younger more impressionable girl getting sucked in. Ive unfollowed him now!

Hope she didn’t drive there
Was he like that when she was with him, because why wouldn’t you run a mile?
No he had a break down and she s tea yes with him and then he cheated on her apparently and started talking all this stuff. He started out with just law of attraction things. Next thing he was claiming to be able to morph into Jesus etc and claiming to save Caroline flack and mike from love island from hell. He also told people to stop taking their medications and messaging young girls asking them to be naked in order to be healed. Never mind hospital I have no clue how he hasn’t been arrested for his attempts at saying things to young people.
very weird.

• Sad
He’s awful he was saying things about Mike from Love Island saying he was in hell and George was going to save him was really horrible. I remember Hannah posted months ago screen shots of him asking women to come on FaceTime naked for spiritual lessons, I don’t understand why they don’t intervene in Spain?
He also said he helped Caroline Flack cross over into heaven when she died.. absolutely disgusting and he had these young girls on video saying they were there and it really happened

• Angry