Hannah tracks #5 Face like a thousand pound fine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting a bit confused as to what the point her insta is. 'What Lew tracks' and Z the dog. I used to like her content a few years back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I know this isn’t related to Hannah, but noz’s Instagram has just popped up on mine! I don’t follow her but saw her from Hannah’s stories, I wouldnt of recognised her, she’s aged about 30 years!!!
She looks awful

Reactions: 4
Omg I know this isn’t related to Hannah, but noz’s Instagram has just popped up on mine! I don’t follow her but saw her from Hannah’s stories, I wouldnt of recognised her, she’s aged about 30 years!!!
This look is not for me.

Reactions: 3
How can one girl eat SO MUCH SALT? On every single breakfast item, in savoury stuff, on sweet stuff, on drinks - it is so so bad!

Reactions: 5
What is that story repost about from the thug bf.

I wont be rushed into marriage, too many couples do this and leave themselves financially vulnerable.

Calm down Warren Buffet. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is that story repost about from the thug bf.

I wont be rushed into marriage, too many couples do this and leave themselves financially vulnerable.

Calm down Warren Buffet. 🤣
I also thought she did not want children? I know people can change their mind but she was SO certain. I don’t understand his drivel about financially vulnerable either
062AC7D4-FD53-4BCF-9510-74B02C2A587B.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I get crate training and it can be really beneficial for dogs but that crate is nowhere near big enough
Nothing against him being crated, was shocked at the fact the poor thing can just about breathe in there, let alone move 😭

I also thought she did not want children? I know people can change their mind but she was SO certain. I don’t understand his drivel about financially vulnerable either View attachment 1595600
That was a long winded no 😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the ex didnt want children and Hannah just took that stance too as she knew that she'd not be having them with him.

People can change their minds I suppose 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4