Hannah tracks #5 Face like a thousand pound fine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she walking the dog alone in the dark at silly hour!!??
Where is Lewis? Is he honestly ok with his girlfriend walking the streets in the dark at 5am because they have a big dog?
Seriously though, what man would honestly be ok with that if really loved his parter and concerned for her safety
Assuming lewis is at home so that's 1 dangerous predator not on the streets at 5am.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I walk my dogs very early because I dont have any other option. I dont like it though especially in the dark mornings as where I walk doesnt have street lights. I wear a head torch on my head 🤣🙈

Its beautiful in the summer mornings though

Reactions: 2
Anyone see the video she posted of thug walking through the car park at the service station? I’m starting to wonder if he actually has cerebral palsy from the way he walks! Which sounds terrible but he just can’t walk!

Reactions: 3
Is that their living room she’s recording from? Why does it look like student digs and the most soulless room I’ve ever seen. Not one cosy or comfortable thing in sight and not even a few photos around. I do get the impression it’s whatever he says goes in this relationship.

Reactions: 4
Is that their living room she’s recording from? Why does it look like student digs and the most soulless room I’ve ever seen. Not one cosy or comfortable thing in sight and not even a few photos around. I do get the impression it’s whatever he says goes in this relationship.
No it’s an air bnb as they are up watching the PCA finals

Reactions: 1
Long time Hannah follower on Instagram, never knew she had a thread on here!
Just being completely nosey, does anyone know why her and the ex broke up?

Isn’t this boyfriend an ex inmate?

I just had a google of him 🤢 honestly, can’t see what’s attractive in him.

Lewis Packham, of Romsey, was described by a judge as a “dangerous” man who “catastrophically” and “dramatically” affected the lives of his three victims.

One of those victims, Andrew Tuckwell, suffered permanent brain damage after Packham knocked him to the ground and repeatedly stamped on his head, leaving his trainer print engraved on his face.

Just seven weeks earlier, Packham, 19, had unleashed another attack on a complete stranger – punching a man and pushing his girlfriend to the ground, causing her to break her ankle.

This week, Packham starting a 10-year jail term for his vicious crimes.

Reactions: 2

Lewis Packham, of Romsey, was described by a judge as a “dangerous” man who “catastrophically” and “dramatically” affected the lives of his three victims.

One of those victims, Andrew Tuckwell, suffered permanent brain damage after Packham knocked him to the ground and repeatedly stamped on his head, leaving his trainer print engraved on his face.

Just seven weeks earlier, Packham, 19, had unleashed another attack on a complete stranger – punching a man and pushing his girlfriend to the ground, causing her to break her ankle.

Yeh this has all been discussed way back in earlier threads :)

Reactions: 1

Pretty sure her ex cheated on her. That’s why they split up?

Reactions: 4
Anyone see the video she posted of thug walking through the car park at the service station? I’m starting to wonder if he actually has cerebral palsy from the way he walks! Which sounds terrible but he just can’t walk!
It’s probably from injecting steroids into his scrotum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It makes me feel a little sick that she makes all of Lewis’s meals for him. It’s so subservient.

Reactions: 12
Does he have a job? Surely he has time.
Hes a barber, so has a job but so does Hannah. 14 years deep into a relationship here and Id not be getting up at 5am to walk our dog, make his lunch / snacks whatever. Whats he doing at that time? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Hes a barber, so has a job but so does Hannah. 14 years deep into a relationship here and Id not be getting up at 5am to walk our dog, make his lunch / snacks whatever. Whats he doing at that time? 🙄
Sleeping!! She said she was tempted to get back into bed with him. He could get up some days and alternate dog walks or go together and the lazy bastard could absolutely make his own food. She has a child, not a partner.

Reactions: 7
On one of her videos the other day of her making his 600th meal of the day, he was talking to her in the background (I couldn't hear what he said) and her response was something like 'of course I'm not missing out baby'.
It gave me people pleasing, don't want to piss him off vibes. I don't understand why she worships him and seems to have lost herself.
I feel like it would be one of those subtle situations where you don't realise whilst you're in it.

Reactions: 8
She wants to have a child with this man.

He will not change, he will expect her to do everything she is doing now and raise a kid. He'l promise her the world. She in her own mind thinks she is choosing to do all of this.

I feel like shes clearly met him at a really vulnerable time in her life and hes exploited that. I could be wrong and I hope Im wrong but paying for someones cosmetic surgery months after getting into a relationship seems odd behaviour to me.

Reactions: 11