Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ejo27

Chatty Member
She hasn't posted much about her Dad recently until this week? I know the Anniversary is soon (30th of May) feel like she's using her grief for her Dad to deter people from searching up big thuglife
I think she has been sticking a plaster over her grief with her relationship with Lewis tbh. Now he’s not there to run around after his every whim, she seems to have been hit with the loss of her dad massively. She jumped into the most toxic and intense (or looks it) relationship very quickly after losing her dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

StinkyMaklinki

So have we got to the bottom of why his in?
He’s in there due to accusations made by the girlfriend prior to Hannah. Not sure what the actual charges are.
Unsure whether the allegations are that the incidents happened during the relationship or while with Hannah.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Popping my 2 pence in for a thread title for Hannah.
Hannah Tracks #6 - ‘Thriving’ in life when your boyfriends in jail, won’t admit to his violence as she’s in so much denial.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Greys1324

Chatty Member
Hahahaha she couldn’t be further from thriving.
Thrive with Hannah- you too could be in your mid 30s, renting, boyfriend in prison, always on a diet and filming yourself crying for likes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Sorry but I find that fucking hilarious, after all his podcasts and smug videos about how his past doesn’t define him and totally disregarding the damage he did to those men. Serves him right

Reactions: 28

Calabria

VIP Member
Wait so not only is he a thug but during lockdown he was cutting hair when barbers/hairdressers were closed. So breaking the law again.

And Hannah’s dad killed himself in lockdown because he couldn’t follow his normal routine. 🤔

Make it make sense
Don’t forget Hannah ended up in the paper dressed as a “workman” going to the gym while trying to pass it off that they were doing building work there!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
She can’t be surprised he’s back in jail. She signed up for this life knowing who he was, she’s not stupid. He was always going to reoffend and this time it’s gone far enough that he’s where he is.
When she first met him his insta was FULL of gloating that he didn’t care what he’d done to those people, that he enjoyed his time in jail and that he had no regrets, one comment on a post from one of his jail mates he even said he’d do it again. I wish I’d taken screenshots because the comments were disgusting and him and his friends gloating at what he’d done. He was so arrogant and showed no remorse. He clearly ticked the boxes so he could get out early and was never rehabilitated.
Then when he was interviewed months later by a journalist I was shocked because I thought they must have seen his insta, went on it and he’d deleted all the posts about jail and him saying the guy got what he deserved etc.
He’s a monster.
The sad thing is she’s met him at a vulnerable time in her life and seen it as a replacement for her dad. Only her dad wasn’t a violent thug. But any comfort is comfort when you’re that low.
She needs counselling and help to get her where her head needs to be. She doesn’t need to be spending her life in and out a jail visiting him for the rest of her life. Even if he’s out soon, it will happen again and again. Respect to his ex that keeps the child away from him. Children can take you to the brink as a completely sane person, imagine him having a bad day with a child and losing his temper. Terrifying.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Came on to say the same. Where is he.
Ah c'mon guys, the dog may be walking and Lewis isn't available. As a woman, I personally don't feel I should have to change the way I go about my life just because of the risk posed to us by men. If Hannah wants to go out and walk the dog, she should be able to do so. Yes it's risky, but we shouldn't put our lives on hold because of the behaviours of men.

Reactions: 25

Littleoldmemischief

She's in the sad girl era again, she needs to ditch Lew, get some therapy to deal with losing her dad and live her life again.. he's a brutal thug and he has her exactly where he wants her, totally dependant on him all the time..

Reactions: 24

Debarkle

Chatty Member
So he worked part time, Hannah full (I assume) and she was gettting up at 5am to walk the dogs and make his meals? Depressing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Greys1324

Chatty Member
I struggle to feel sorry for her. She’s in her mid 30s and has worked in the CJS for a long time she should know better. I don’t know why she thought starting in a relationship with a thug was a good idea. So much for the smug posts about how happy they are and what a great person he is 🙄

Reactions: 23

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Just want to post this here so no one forget the impacts of what this thug did…

Also not forgetting that one of his charges was assaulting a woman, pushing her so forcefully that be broke her ankle. He is capable of hurting women.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23