Hannah tracks #5 Face like a thousand pound fine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A risk to others or a flight risk.
he’s a nasty piece of work.
hopefully they see his interviews and see his “I wanted to kill him” statement on his video. Says a lot about his character. Vile vile man.
can’t wait for it to come out

Reactions: 7
Easily known she never pays for her gym gear because in all honesty those gym pants have never and will never suit her strange shape that she seems adamant to squeeze into smalls. She’s actually the most insufferable she has ever been the last few weeks with ad after ad attached to her ‘keeping it real’ and ‘vulnerable me’ posts. How can she possibly think she’s being any way relatable by slapping an ad under all those posts. Not one ounce of shame. She would honestly want a kick up her arse by her family and friends.
Yes! She really does have a strange shape! I can’t put my finger on what it is, what it’s strange!
---
Easily known she never pays for her gym gear because in all honesty those gym pants have never and will never suit her strange shape that she seems adamant to squeeze into smalls. She’s actually the most insufferable she has ever been the last few weeks with ad after ad attached to her ‘keeping it real’ and ‘vulnerable me’ posts. How can she possibly think she’s being any way relatable by slapping an ad under all those posts. Not one ounce of shame. She would honestly want a kick up her arse by her family and friends.
Yes! She really does have a strange shape! I can’t put my finger on what it is, what it’s strange!
---
A risk to others or a flight risk.
he’s a nasty piece of work.
hopefully they see his interviews and see his “I wanted to kill him” statement on his video. Says a lot about his character. Vile vile man.
can’t wait for it to come out
Funny you say that about that statement he made. Shot him self in the foot there. If prosecution got ahold of that, it would be clear evidence of intent.

Reactions: 4
her shape is just she has wider hips, but because she’s lost a considerable amount of weight from her heaviest I think the excess skin or where she stores fat is in the hips area. I feel for her because the way she poses I think she’s self conscious about it. Some people may be annoying, but i do feel for her when i think that’s why she does the weird pose. To make her lower half look a bit more balanced/ self conscious.

Reactions: 6
I actually really like Hannah but do think she has been blindsided by Lewis. She could do much better in my opinion but I think he totally controls her.

Reactions: 10
Her bikini bottoms are so weird. Or is that big pants? (Walking into the sea video)

Reactions: 1
Not sure how true this is but been told that the trial is as early as ‘a couple of weeks away’. Now my couple of weeks and his couple of weeks don’t always mean the same thing. One of the charges I believe is rape and remanded due to a history of witness intimidation - not necessarily in this case, that wasn’t clear. Can’t question too much for obvious reasons.
Have been informed lots of evidence that will prove innocence and Hannah will be aware of this which is why she is supporting him.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s strange that he said he’d ‘let people down’ if he was innocent though. Surely you only say that if you are guilty? If you were innocent you’d say that and how you were going to prove it

Reactions: 10
It’s strange that he said he’d ‘let people down’ if he was innocent though. Surely you only say that if you are guilty? If you were innocent you’d say that and how you were going to prove it
Maybe because he's put himself in a position that has allowed this all to happen? Such as meeting someone when he is with Hannah etc

It's strange there's no mention in the press when you search his name, normally a first court appearance leaves a trace, but I wonder if it's different if it's for what the previous poster suggests 🤔

Reactions: 7
Maybe because he's put himself in a position that has allowed this all to happen? Such as meeting someone when he is with Hannah etc

It's strange there's no mention in the press when you search his name, normally a first court appearance leaves a trace, but I wonder if it's different if it's for what the previous poster suggests 🤔
Likely be a reporting restriction for now

Reactions: 6
You wouldn’t, because saying that stuff on social media could affect your defence in court.

Reactions: 4
her shape is just she has wider hips, but because she’s lost a considerable amount of weight from her heaviest I think the excess skin or where she stores fat is in the hips area. I feel for her because the way she poses I think she’s self conscious about it. Some people may be annoying, but i do feel for her when i think that’s why she does the weird pose. To make her lower half look a bit more balanced/ self conscious.
I actually wonder if she has lymphoedema in her legs. A lot of people have it without realising, and sometimes it can be more apparent after loosing weight

Reactions: 5
He only posted so people would put money in his canteen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
wouldn’t saying anything affect it though? Either way? Could saying you’d let people down look like an admission of guilt in that case?
He will probably if ever questioned on that statement say it was to his clients appointments that he wasn’t able to honour he had let them down.

Not sure how true this is but been told that the trial is as early as ‘a couple of weeks away’. Now my couple of weeks and his couple of weeks don’t always mean the same thing. One of the charges I believe is rape and remanded due to a history of witness intimidation - not necessarily in this case, that wasn’t clear. Can’t question too much for obvious reasons.
Have been informed lots of evidence that will prove innocence and Hannah will be aware of this which is why she is supporting him.
any update on this?