Hannah tracks #5 Face like a thousand pound fine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it's NOT being married that leaves people* financially vulnerable.

*Let's face it, women.

Reactions: 5
Hes a barber. Unless hes selling drugs on the side how much money is he realistically worth.

duck sake 🤣 not saying hes not doing well for himself but hes not got hundreds of thouands of turnover has he 🙄

I get crate training and it can be really beneficial for dogs but that crate is nowhere near big enough
He said Z had been put in there cos he was fed up of playing with his tennis ball with him, Z hadn’t gone in there through choice. Horrible.

• Sad
  • Sick
I don’t think marriage is absolutely necessary for all couples at all and if you don’t want to or are indifferent then cool, but say that. The fact he’s saying he might one day but now he’d do literally anything but marry her because of finance, is just a way of psychologically distancing himself from what he sees as actual being held accountable commitment. To me that screams that in his head he could have anything with her including kids and be able to walk away without a burden being round his neck, but bring money into it and it’s a no.
She thinks it’s a compliment too. The lassie has been dealt that much shite from guys, she can’t see when someone is willing to mug her off. It being about money too, like what, you got shares in the local HM prison you can’t bear to part with you bellend. She’d be wise not to marry into that mess so SHE isn’t left vulnerable in any way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg I know this isn’t related to Hannah, but noz’s Instagram has just popped up on mine! I don’t follow her but saw her from Hannah’s stories, I wouldnt of recognised her, she’s aged about 30 years!!!
Echo this in Hannah’s stories today. Sorry if this offends anyone into body building but I can’t cope with how awful she looks. Haggard with saggy skin from 500 sunbeds and a completely morphed physique. Ugh I hate it

Reactions: 9
I can never see Noz without remembering the poster who said that she has 'a face like a dropped lasagna'. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Echo this in Hannah’s stories today. Sorry if this offends anyone into body building but I can’t cope with how awful she looks. Haggard with saggy skin from 500 sunbeds and a completely morphed physique. Ugh I hate it
I was shocked! Her face in particular! The wrinkles and she has aged so badly! Is this normal?! I imagine it was quite hard for Hannah to attend the show as she used to do it for her dad but I’m glad she supported her friend and seemed to enjoy herself.

Reactions: 4
She has made a reel dedicated to her BFF Nadia and has the audacity to include the daily mail photos from when they were caught breaking lockdown and going to the gym. She is vile

• Wow
Does anyone else reckon she’s scared of the dog when she’s alone, really think she is

Reactions: 4
Why is she walking the dog alone in the dark at silly hour!!??
Where is Lewis? Is he honestly ok with his girlfriend walking the streets in the dark at 5am because they have a big dog?
Seriously though, what man would honestly be ok with that if really loved his parter and concerned for her safety

Why is she walking the dog alone in the dark at silly hour!!??
Where is Lewis? Is he honestly ok with his girlfriend walking the streets in the dark at 5am because they have a big dog?
Seriously though, what man would honestly be ok with that if really loved his parter and concerned for her safety
Came on to say the same. Where is he.

Reactions: 1
Came on to say the same. Where is he.
Ah c'mon guys, the dog may be walking and Lewis isn't available. As a woman, I personally don't feel I should have to change the way I go about my life just because of the risk posed to us by men. If Hannah wants to go out and walk the dog, she should be able to do so. Yes it's risky, but we shouldn't put our lives on hold because of the behaviours of men.

Reactions: 25
I suppose if the dog needs walked before work, the dog needs walked. Maybe she wants to go a walk and so took the dog along too.
Im up and out at 5 every morning before my family get up. It’s my time for me to exercise and clear my head and I wouldn’t want my husband or anyone trailing me purely thinking I need security. It’s soon getting into the time of year that unless you’re only out between 9am-3pm, it’s going to be dark.
I’d rather someone like Hannah’s man wasn’t out walking the streets in the dark to be honest, he’s got enough victims behind him.

Reactions: 9
She posted the other day about giving the '5am morning' a go.

So she is choosing to do this. Thats her perogative. I personally think its a pile of tit 😂 its like a cult. Someone I barely know sent me the book out of the blue 🙈

Reactions: 2