Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something so so smug about this group. Used to really like them all at one point pre lockdown, just liked their clothes and regular stuff like that but they all sicken me; Hannah, clara, Martha, the lot of them

All the same
That whole group disgust me. Why are they allowed holiday?? It's so unfair, I've family and friends in the UK, Belfast and Portugal. But I can't just head off because its against regulations!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree - EW is another one like Clara who swans off wherever and whenever she likes. The minute the UK opened up last week she was back over there having spent months in Dublin..And she was in France for like a month last summer. Quarantine? No chance!
Is slaney still on Instagram?? She's actually nice, but the rest of the group are really selfish, off drinking rose wherever the grass is greener

Reactions: 3
Speaking of their willy-nilly lockdown travels, someone a few pages back mentioned one of Hannah’s gang went skiing this year in the height of the third wave - dying to know who it was? Initials would suffice! The same rules just don’t seem to apply to us all🧐🧐

Reactions: 1
Wow her stories today annoyed the bejesus outta me! ‘For everyone back in Ireland don’t be too optimistic about what you’re gonna wear outdoor dining’ ...could she be any more patronising and at the same time arrogant about the situation here?! By the time outdoor dining is allowed in Ireland, it will likely be June if we are lucky, so we do not require layering/clothing tips! Read the Irish news why don’t you! Can’t stand this possy lately - every single one of them - Clara, EW, Hannah flocked home to Ireland when it suited them, and every single one of them is back in the UK now because it suits their social life.

Reactions: 6
Wow her stories today annoyed the bejesus outta me! ‘For everyone back in Ireland don’t be too optimistic about what you’re gonna wear outdoor dining’ ...could she be any more patronising and at the same time arrogant about the situation here?! By the time outdoor dining is allowed in Ireland, it will likely be June if we are lucky, so we do not require layering/clothing tips! Read the Irish news why don’t you! Can’t stand this possy lately - every single one of them - Clara, EW, Hannah flocked home to Ireland when it suited them, and every single one of them is back in the UK now because it suits their social life.
I totally agree, her stories were a bit like oh the novelty has worn off because I've eaten out 12 nights out of the last 14 and knowing we are getting that bit closer to where they are, it's like she was trying to put a dampener on it for us. Her and her gang jumped from London to Dublin depending on where the situation was a bit better. Her pals have had countless holidays in the past year and were Brazen enough to post it and did not quarantine after.

Reactions: 5
She has a bit of an obnoxious streak in her. Sure she’s from a privileged background but she’s also an adult, have some awareness of what’s going on, Hannah 🙄 She was more than happy to come onto her insta stories and give out about what was being said about her here , but never addressed the fact she didn’t quarantine at Christmas before seeing her family and friends. Never addressed it. I follow one of her friends, Slaney O’Brien, who is from an even more privileged background than Hannah and she comes across so well - very down to earth and grounded. She is very enjoyable and relatable for a lot of people I think. Hannah could do with taking a few leaves out of her book.
Whats the story with Slaney, gone totally MIA off insta...anyone know anything!?

Reactions: 1
Actually so surprised at her saying "Richie would divorce me if I wore dungarees, I could wear them when he's golfing".... Not a very empowered #girlboss thing to say.

Reactions: 10
See Clara & the sister are back in Ireland, sure no quarantine in sight. Makes me so mad 😡

Reactions: 8
Audacity and privilege throughout lockdowns and restrictions so why stop now. Meanwhile Hannah is a happy piggy after one pizza... will be back working out tomorrow to undo all the madness of the weekend 🙄

Reactions: 4
She was in her sisters house earlier, what’s that all about?!

Surely if you’re breaking the rules you just don’t post about it.
They’re all so braggy they can’t resist posting every minute of their lives

Why oh why is Hannah back filming herself doing some sort of squat in a full face of make up... like wtf? Zero sweat, she’s doing the bare minimum ... is this an ad for the workout gear or are we supposed to praise her great shape?

Clara was in Ireland during the week in her parents house, now she's in London wining and dinning in chelsea. How are they getting away with this? I saw online earlier a woman being detained in a quarantine hotel in Dublin after landing in off a flight this morning, with a negative covid result. And she has to foot the bill for the hotel. How have these people been allowed to travel freely for holidays (non essential travel) for the past year? Posting it and bragging because God forbid we wouldn't know how they live their best champagne life.

Reactions: 5
Do they have dual nationality perhaps allowing them to travel freely?
I have several friends who have British passports as well as American/Cypriot/Turkish etc who have been flying backwards and forwards throughout the last year with seemingly no restrictions. Total joke if you ask me

Clara was in Ireland during the week in her parents house, now she's in London wining and dinning in chelsea. How are they getting away with this? I saw online earlier a woman being detained in a quarantine hotel in Dublin after landing in off a flight this morning, with a negative covid result. And she has to foot the bill for the hotel. How have these people been allowed to travel freely for holidays (non essential travel) for the past year? Posting it and bragging because God forbid we wouldn't know how they live their best champagne life.
Couldn’t agree more - they always have to post their best champagne life and blissfully ignore the restrictions the rest of us are adhering to...I reckon they’re all in competition with each other to see who’s having the most glamorous night out! I find the constant bragging so tiresome aswell - did anyone notice in Hannah’s Q&A today - anytime someone commented on a country they were hoping to visit, Hannah almost had to claim a sense of ownership - ‘oh Portugal, me and my family have been going to that restaurant in Quinta de lago for 30 years, oh the Europe hotel, well me and my family have been going there since before it was built, oh Japan, I had 7 honeymoons there’ bore off Hannah it’s actually not a Q&A, just a platform for you to boast!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Couldn’t agree more - they always have to post their best champagne life and blissfully ignore the restrictions the rest of us are adhering to...I reckon they’re all in competition with each other to see who’s having the most glamorous night out! I find the constant bragging so tiresome aswell - did anyone notice in Hannah’s Q&A today - anytime someone commented on a country they were hoping to visit, Hannah almost had to claim a sense of ownership - ‘oh Portugal, me and my family have been going to that restaurant in Quinta de lago for 30 years, oh the Europe hotel, well me and my family have been going there since before it was built, oh Japan, I had 7 honeymoons there’ bore off Hannah it’s actually not a Q&A, just a platform for you to boast!
The Q&As are always just an excuse to boast and tag hotels and resorts hoping for a freebie. She thinks she owns santorini as well. Would they all ever bore off with the basic witch cocktail cheers boomerang, like seriously, that's so 5 years ago. Her content now is extremely repetitive, look at all the expensive lotions and potions I have, look at me doing my yoga in full on makeup. Look at my fabulous curly blowdry, look at my handsome husband (only to you he is hannah) look at my espresso martini/Rose wine/champagne, like everything is shared and boasted about. It's stomach turning. She has eaten out a ridiculous amount of times since lockdown lifted, I'd say she stays in 3 nights a week max.

Reactions: 10
So true! Even the bloody wine had to be specially sourced by them in Santorini. The key theme is family though with daddy footing the bill for all the fun even though she tries to drive this girl boss narrative 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha exactly - we can be sure Daddy sourced the World Cup tickets to see Ireland play in Japan. And as for the rest of the family Holidays, I’m sure Hantchie are no more paying for the endless bottles of rose & champers being consumed!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.