Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you just imagine the display of vanity, when she gets the extensions, nails and brows done this week . I'm looking forward to getting my hair and nails done myself but for myself, not to show off. Every single thing will be documented along with endless selfies. As someone here said, the UK had 48 hours of sunshine last weekend and it was non stop posting about how amazing it was. Like seriously she goes way over board boasting it's embarrassing at her age
completely agree - endless preening and pouting as she gets those ratty extensions put in again. Same old content.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
completely agree - endless preening and pouting as she gets those ratty extensions put in again. Same old content.
Don’t forget some prancing round in sponsored leggings working out with full make up in the morning... “time to get back in shape after those millions of Easter eggs” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
And denying Botox when not one part of her face moves or has a line or movement.

Reactions: 6
Shock Horror - Clara back in the boozer on their first day back & boasting on Instagram! Had to laugh at the caption ‘finally’... yes it must have been a long few weeks since you were in a bar in Mallorca! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor Hannah will be up all night working now after the hairdresser and lunch out today. You know how crazy and unglamorous PR is! That fave restaurant is such a wannabe made in Chelsea crew yawn fest.... there are a million better Italians on almost every corner across the city

Reactions: 8
Shock Horror - Clara back in the boozer on their first day back & boasting on Instagram! Had to laugh at the caption ‘finally’... yes it must have been a long few weeks since you were in a bar in Mallorca! 🙄
I eye rolled the tit out of the " finally", with the LV bag perfectly placed in the picture . Is she actually for real??? And her sister that was with her was holidaying good style too during this lockdown, I'm nearly sure she was in new York too. Basic witch behaviour out of all of them no matter how classy and glamorous they think they are

Reactions: 6
I eye rolled the tit out of the " finally", with the LV bag perfectly placed in the picture . Is she actually for real??? And her sister that was with her was holidaying good style too during this lockdown, I'm nearly sure she was in new York too. Basic witch behaviour out of all of them no matter how classy and glamorous they think they are
So true!! The sister was just as bad for sauntering off all over the place in the last year and splashing it across Instagram...This crowd behave like those fools from Made in Chelsea. And right on cue, we have Hannah’s updated ‘before and after lockdown’ hair-do pics, so predictable! She looks better without the extensions, not into the Twink look myself.

Reactions: 8
So true!! The sister was just as bad for sauntering off all over the place in the last year and splashing it across Instagram...This crowd behave like those fools from Made in Chelsea. And right on cue, we have Hannah’s updated ‘before and after lockdown’ hair-do pics, so predictable! She looks better without the extensions, not into the Twink look myself.
It's obvious they think they are special, I just cant fathom the audacity of them posting it to social media. What did they want people to say, oh enjoy your holiday hun you deserve it. Wtf like??? It's clear they have no regard for anyone but themselves.

Reactions: 5
Hmmmm I was thinking I suppose she's not being too smug tonight, although I did eye roll so hard at the hair stenos deserving a, space on the grid, then there it is, London is back to life while filming the busy bars and restaurants . Like she couldn't help herself could she. She would do well to remember she was no Saint during covid, when restrictions were less here in Ireland before Christmas she wasn't long skipping home here. I'm still in shock at how much of a diva she was on the ferry back to the UK when leaving Ireland last month, totally slating the ferry company, it wasn't up to her glam standard. Thought she said she never slates or badly reviews brands🤔🤔.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone hear her on Newstalk this afternoon?

Self appointed Putney correspondent 🙄

• Haha
Here we go now - first meal out and we’re getting pics of the drinks, the starter...🙄 she’s nothing if not predictable!

Reactions: 4
Here we go now - first meal out and we’re getting pics of the drinks, the starter...🙄 she’s nothing if not predictable!
She was on earlier to talk about her giveaway but had to mention and show us her fabulous new hair do🙄 but then says oh but I'm not here to talk about my hair. Yeah like you haven't been dying to come on and show it off. Now the showing off of the drinks and menu.

She’s some dose! Everything snapped for the gram, desert cocktail included for good measure! Look at me everybody, look at me!!!!!

She’s some dose! Everything snapped for the gram, desert cocktail included for good measure! Look at me everybody, look at me!!!!!
We've seen the menu, the drinks, the prawns, the steak, the cocktails, for what like?? Yes I'm sure it's great to be able to go back out for dinner and drinks and get your hair done, we get it. There's no need to share every single move she makes, imagine being so self obsessed that you think people want to see that much. She really thinks she's a cut above the rest.

We've seen the menu, the drinks, the prawns, the steak, the cocktails, for what like?? Yes I'm sure it's great to be able to go back out for dinner and drinks and get your hair done, we get it. There's no need to share every single move she makes, imagine being so self obsessed that you think people want to see that much. She really thinks she's a cut above the rest.
And heavily tagged I think she just wants a freebie next time tbh! Look at my reach little local Putney place I can put you on the map

Reactions: 1
See the head melts are all out tonight in London, I’m sure our feeds will be bombarded with Prosecco for the rest of the night now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.