Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the head melts are all out tonight in London, I’m sure our feeds will be bombarded with Prosecco for the rest of the night now
Could she be any more predictable?! We've seen the fresh set of stenos, the fresh manicure, date night with Ritchie and every single thing she ate. Now it's a giddy girly date night with endless pictures of prosecco and Rose. Would she ever quit ffs.

Reactions: 7
See the head melts are all out tonight in London, I’m sure our feeds will be bombarded with Prosecco for the rest of the night now
One post dedicated to some bread! I mean, award winning content there from the PR Queen. These girls are 🙄

Reactions: 2
It’s all about the boast and the show...how do they catch up properly at all with Insta pics being such a priority all evening! Also, see Clara found a new man during lockdown?!

Reactions: 3
I almost thought we weren’t going to see what Hannah ordered for brunch for a second this morning. The level of caked on make up, tan and put togetherness for a walk and breakfast is literally what I’d do for a wedding but I know that’s her vibe

Reactions: 2
Hey Hannah, we are all good for posing with the wine in hand date night pictures thanks🙄the Internet really doesn't need anymore

Agreed! She can’t help herself. What’s with the 16 layers of cakey foundation? Very ageing...
Yeah the make up looks very heavy alright. Clara and Co have literally spent the last week sitting in restaurants drinking wine and documenting it on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Actually really really like Hannah but I’m a bit disappointed in her post today where she calls out the travelling community as the cause of crowds/ non-adherence to social distancing/ not wearing masks in London. Even if it is true I don’t think it’s cool for an influencer to call out an already discriminated against social group in this manner.

Reactions: 6
Actually really really like Hannah but I’m a bit disappointed in her post today where she calls out the travelling community as the cause of crowds/ non-adherence to social distancing/ not wearing masks in London. Even if it is true I don’t think it’s cool for an influencer to call out an already discriminated against social group in this manner.
What did she say exactly?!

Funny how it’s one rule for her upper-middle class privately-educated multi-hypen friends who have happy flouted restrictions throughout the pandemic.

Just because escaping during lockdown to glamorous holidays (and not quarantining) might be more aesthetically pleasing than travellers not wearing masks - it doesn’t mean the former is right. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Hannah and her sort are so out of touch with reality because they are so privileged. They think they are so worldy but couldn’t last a beat in central America or south-east Asia slumming it.

Reactions: 13
What did she say exactly?!

Funny how it’s one rule for her upper-middle class privately-educated multi-hypen friends who have happy flouted restrictions throughout the pandemic.

Just because escaping during lockdown to glamorous holidays (and not quarantining) might be more aesthetically pleasing than travellers not wearing masks - it doesn’t mean the former is right. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Hannah and her sort are so out of touch with reality because they are so privileged. They think they are so worldy but couldn’t last a beat in central America or south-east Asia slumming it.
I don't know how she and her pals weren't called out more for their carry on during lockdown. They blatantly posted their holidays and moving around freely, wining and dinning in big groups in various different houses. But it's OK because they are rich beautiful people. It's not OK for the travellers to flout the guidelines, that's "unnerving".

Reactions: 7
Hannah is only posting every detail of her newly reinstated nights out to support hospitality not to brag or beg for freebies you trolls! Thanks Han, always giving back and thinking of others. That’s us told

Reactions: 6
What was said, I missed that
Oh she had a big song and dance about eating out and she’s going out of her way to post all the places she goes to cos that’s what hospitality needs right now... we should all do the same even if we don’t have the same reach as the queen herself.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, the latest boat pic on the grid...and the caption ‘I couldn’t help myself’ - oh, we know you can’t! Dose 🙄🙄🙄

Sorry, the latest boat pic on the grid...and the caption ‘I couldn’t help myself’ - oh, we know you can’t! Dose 🙄🙄🙄
She's the definition of basic witch. And I see another person in her click (EW) is in London??? What's that all about, why is she allowed freely travel??? She was in Dublin last I saw, why is she being allowed to travel as normal along with Clara and her sisters but we can't??????

She's the definition of basic witch. And I see another person in her click (EW) is in London??? What's that all about, why is she allowed freely travel??? She was in Dublin last I saw, why is she being allowed to travel as normal along with Clara and her sisters but we can't??????
Totally agree - EW is another one like Clara who swans off wherever and whenever she likes. The minute the UK opened up last week she was back over there having spent months in Dublin..And she was in France for like a month last summer. Quarantine? No chance!

Something so so smug about this group. Used to really like them all at one point pre lockdown, just liked their clothes and regular stuff like that but they all sicken me; Hannah, clara, Martha, the lot of them

All the same

Haha state of her on the boat probably for her own safety since her and Ritchie felt SO uneasy the other week with the crowds of travellers around when not travelling by boat. No dinner updates though so probably breaking lots of covid rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.