Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to work on the front desk of her dad’s firm in Dublin whilst he was the boss there (he’s the big cheese now - international ceo). She was a complete nightmare- typically spoilt, entitled- far too good for just the reception. Wanted to work in consumer. What Hannah wants, she gets. And of course no one is going to argue with Daddy. He’s a man whose gone most of his life never hearing anyone say the word No to him.

Reactions: 5
I wish she’d just admit to getting work done and tell us who does it. I assume she has tear through filler because she hasn’t the slightest gap or hallow under her eyes, would love to know who she uses.

Reactions: 6
I wish she’d just admit to getting work done and tell us who does it. I assume she has tear through filler because she hasn’t the slightest gap or hallow under her eyes, would love to know who she uses.
I really don't think she does anything

Reactions: 2
I’d swear that she has botox because she has the classic shiny/frozen forehead that doesn’t move but I do actually think she’d say if she’d had it done so maybe she just has good skin and not much expression to her face 🤷🏻‍♀️

I do think she would say if she had it done. I'm 32 and recently went to get botox for the first time. The doctor said I had the skin of a 26 year old, and asked if I had ever had botox before as my forehead was so smooth. Good genetics and investing in skincare from my early 20's is all I can put it down to.

Her comments about Richie crack me up 😅 she honestly seems to think he’s some sort of God amongst men but really... wouldn’t notice him at a bus stop. He’s bang average at best. Don’t know why she always makes comment that seem to imply she thinks other women will be looking at him?

Reactions: 9
Her comments about Richie crack me up 😅 she honestly seems to think he’s some sort of God amongst men but really... wouldn’t notice him at a bus stop. He’s bang average at best. Don’t know why she always makes comment that seem to imply she thinks other women will be looking at him?
lol I know, I actually thought for a while I was missing something but nope, he’s just not attractive. It’s lovely that they love each other but, as with everything with Hannah, she has to be so smug about it. “Best looking husband, so romantic, most in love” .... yes dear, give it a rest.

Reactions: 7
lol I know, I actually thought for a while I was missing something but nope, he’s just not attractive. It’s lovely that they love each other but, as with everything with Hannah, she has to be so smug about it. “Best looking husband, so romantic, most in love” .... yes dear, give it a rest.
She definitely makes him post her on her stories. The story of her drinking wine last night at dinner... erm ok. Gonna be an entertaining weekend of non stop bragging given they are away for wedding anniversary. Throwback reels incoming

She definitely makes him post her on her stories. The story of her drinking wine last night at dinner... erm ok. Gonna be an entertaining weekend of non stop bragging given they are away for wedding anniversary. Throwback reels incoming
And she will literally share a wedding album amount of photos when really only one is necessary to mark the day. And Richie will barely be in any of them, all of her😂😂😂.

• Haha
This trip to Bath she’s on... does it not get boring just documenting EVERY SINGLE THING she does? And everything is ‘the most gorgeous’ ‘the most beautiful’ ‘the most stunning’ this that or the other. There’s only two motivations to her stories - showing off and looking for freebies by tagging places. Otherwise, why bother? I couldn’t do stories all day like that. It’s a chore and what a bore to be around for the other person.

Reactions: 8
I could not stop laughing at the video of her walking posing and staring into the distance with the music playing over it! She’s some eejit, is she not mortified for herself 😂 she’ll be raging the big dark roots on display at the back of her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I could not stop laughing at the video of her walking posing and staring into the distance with the music playing over it! She’s some eejit, is she not mortified for herself 😂 she’ll be raging the big dark roots on display at the back of her head!
I know, those roots! I thought Hannah’s hairdresser would be the most amazing, divine, exceptional hairdresser ever to have lived.... oh well! I’ll just leave this here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It was the whole bridgerton vibe she was trying to create with the music 😂 we get it Hannah, you’re in a posh house hotel

I know, those roots! I thought Hannah’s hairdresser would be the most amazing, divine, exceptional hairdresser ever to have lived.... oh well! I’ll just leave this here.
Holy god 😂😂😂😂 I am in shock, thought she’d have the best hairdresser in London doing her colour

This trip to Bath she’s on... does it not get boring just documenting EVERY SINGLE THING she does? And everything is ‘the most gorgeous’ ‘the most beautiful’ ‘the most stunning’ this that or the other. There’s only two motivations to her stories - showing off and looking for freebies by tagging places. Otherwise, why bother? I couldn’t do stories all day like that. It’s a chore and what a bore to be around for the other person.
I know! Poor Ritchie... he’s just there to take her pics and vids. Everything is so posed for the gram... like if you’re walking around bath all day long throw on a pair of trainers I’d say those Zara shoes have her heels cut off

That video of her twirling round posing is mortifying, how does she not look at it and think nah thats a bit pompous I won't post that. And her roots are shocking!!! She only got that done about 3 weeks ago in some fancy London salon. And the extensions are really badly applied. I have to say I was more than surprised she posted that video by how awful the back of her hair looked. She always has the sunglasses on too when she's hungover. Why can't she put the phone away and stop posting. I always think if someone is over posting and over sharing while "having the most amazing time" they actually aren't.

Reactions: 11
In general the way she goes on is just so juvenile...like yesterday ‘my dream house’ - (about the 250th ‘dream house’ she’s posted on Instagram) And today ‘manifesting my future front door to look like this’ ...can something not just look great without her having to want it for herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it interesting that all the questions she shares are based around people apparently asking her where this and that comes from (I find this adoration just ridiculous, what saps they are unless she writes them herself!). She chooses to answer the ones asking where XYZ is from purely because it makes her look/feel like some sort of idolised fashionista. Always an excuse to gloat and make it look like everyone else is envious of her ‘fabulous’ life. Doubt she’s ever set foot in East London away from her precious Putney.

Those twirling and posing/pouting vids were amongst the most try hard/cringe I’ve seen. Honestly no one loves Hannah more than Hannah. My husband would rip the piss out of me and honestly does Richie think this is normal behaviour???

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.