Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah only delighted there is a thread about her. Now the hard PR 101 work of a ‘ be kind’ story has been shared (despite nothing remotely bad having been said here), she can sit back & watch those followers explode!

Reactions: 6
I’d love to hear anecdotes about her, I actually do enjoy her content but there’s just something I can’t put my finger on that bothers me

Reactions: 3
I’ve met her before, years ago now. She is as beautiful in real life as she is on insta which is unusual! She’s clearly from money and doesn’t try to hide it which isn’t a bad thing, but she clearly works hard in her own business.

Reactions: 4
Thank you for creating this !!! I used to enjoy following her but the bragging and constant shots of her parents house, EVERY small details, a boring caption and a pan wide shot of a room to get maximum coverage. So so so fond of a show off

Reactions: 6
I like Hannah tbh, she’s harmless. We have friends in common and I’ve heard she’s sound. But drives me mad how she claims she’s never had Botox or anything when she clearly has.
I genuinely don't think she has though, I honestly think she would say. She looks incredible, I think she has good genes

Reactions: 3
Yeah I saw her story tonight and I take back saying that, feel bad now. I suppose she’s super into skincare so.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I actually like her and love her style. Yes clearly from a well to do background but that's hardly her fault is it.
I'm sure she probably works very hard, we do not know if her dad has or has not helped her along the way in her career but if he has, I say....so bloody what 🤷‍♀️! hands up anyone who wouldn't take career help or advice off a parent if possible?! I certainly would.

Reactions: 10
Oh the well to do-ness is just her I presume, she for sure doesn't put it on like the likes of Tignam, and she is just herself in that regard. I defo don't think she has work done she's just a pretty girl. It's the posing and likes that make me eye roll, not enough to unfollow but makes me eye roll more at the husband for actually partaking in it. She is out of touch with reality though, in her own comfortable bubble of money, which probably isn't her fault but no one can say she isn't.

I think some people need to start a rave thread. If folk put their whole lives on social media and profit from it - it’s not a public service, it’s a commercial choice. People are well within their rights to comment (sometimes negatively) on what they see. It’s what this site is for. There is a rave section for those who want it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think some people need to start a rave thread. If folk put their whole lives on social media and profit from it - it’s not a public service, it’s a commercial choice. People are well within their rights to comment (sometimes negatively) on what they see. It’s what this site is for. There is a rave section for those who want it.
I think it's ok to have a two way discussion on here and allow for all opinions. No one is attacking anyone for thinking bad, from what I can see from this thread everyone is just discussing it and that's what it's about isn't it? A discussion and sharing opinions, not everyone has to be 100% negative about someone to comment or is that illegal?

Reactions: 14
I do think she seems like a nice person and clearly adores her family / husband. It just seems a bit disingenuous to come onto insta to give about some things that were said but not address all of it i.e her blatant lack of limiting social contacts and respecting social distancing guidelines etc. It was like last summer when she went to the World Cup in Japan and posted a pic of an innocent man’s bum peeking out of his jeans with the caption “having the crack”. She got slated on one of the insta call out pages, deleted it, turned off the reply option on her stories, and never addressed it. You can’t have it both ways.

I agree with her being totally out of touch, she seems very sheltered and I’m not sure she totally appreciates how life for many many people is here in Ireland right now. The minute the going gets tough in London she’s straight on a plane home to mummy and daddy, a far few trips this year

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In fairness to Hannah she never does sponsored content or ads which I love and hope it stays that way, it’s like the old days of insta when you followed someone for their actual lifestyle. I think she does do swipe ups but they are not always AF?
it’s strange for her to aggressively defend like she did yesterday. Obviously she’s entitled to it but she has 32k followers, she can’t expect them all to love everything she does and shares, and she shares a lot. The alternative is put your page on private / share less. I thought she would have been more mature about it. Still like her page and following.

Reactions: 8
Can't stand her obsession with her mother, she seems nice enough but what's with every meal her mother makes is a "world famous" meal of something. My mother's world famous pies, world famous roast etc etc, so very odd.
Also I wish she would stop pretending her father wasn't a help getting her into PR haha what a joke, just own it and move on :rolleyes:

Jesus is she asking her friends to come on here and rave about her? we see you Hannah and co ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't stand her obsession with her mother, she seems nice enough but what's with every meal her mother makes is a "world famous" meal of something. My mother's world famous pies, world famous roast etc etc, so very odd.
Also I wish she would stop pretending her father wasn't a help getting her into PR haha what a joke, just own it and move on :rolleyes:

Jesus is she asking her friends to come on here and rave about her? we see you Hannah and co ;)
Thought the same - within 30 mins of her immature posts on IG loads of “ new member “ comments here raving and complimenting her ! !!! They can go and create a thread on the rave section ... her whole “ it doesn’t bother me “... clearly it does Hannah as your response says otherwise ! “ got off the phone from my sister upset at reading about me “ .. would you go away your sister has young kids ( I think pregnant ?) is away from her family at xmas , in a pandemic , but is reading tattle ?!

I think it's ok to have a two way discussion on here and allow for all opinions. No one is attacking anyone for thinking bad, from what I can see from this thread everyone is just discussing it and that's what it's about isn't it? A discussion and sharing opinions, not everyone has to be 100% negative about someone to comment or is that illegal?
Exactly - i have seen this before on tattle, people are allowed to have differing opinions guys, I'm sure it doesn't mean you'll be starting a Hannah Saunders official fan club but i don't think it's necessary for anyone here to force people to have the same opinions as them.

Reactions: 9
I was convinced she had some filler in her top lip, but I do get the feeling she would be the type to openly discuss something like this if it were the case. It's not her fault if she comes from an affluent background, but she does seem completely out of touch with anything going on outside her little bubble, and this is my main issue with her. She comes across a little ignorant and insensitive.

In fairness to Hannah she never does sponsored content or ads which I love and hope it stays that way, it’s like the old days of insta when you followed someone for their actual lifestyle. I think she does do swipe ups but they are not always AF?
it’s strange for her to aggressively defend like she did yesterday. Obviously she’s entitled to it but she has 32k followers, she can’t expect them all to love everything she does and shares, and she shares a lot. The alternative is put your page on private / share less. I thought she would have been more mature about it. Still like her page and following.
I’ve mixed feelings about her, interesting to watch but definitely feel she’s been very insensitive with back & forth to Dublin/London and a holiday in Greece (pretty sure this was allowed in the UK at the time). I wonder how her husband feels spending so much time with the in-laws...not sure that’s the healthiest for a young relationship.
She does do a lot of sponsored content...stuff with look fantastic and a local boutique in Dublin. Also her posting for therapie, easilylocks and other clients has very blurred lines...feel they should be marked as Affiliate/ partnership as she 100% has a commercial relationship?
On another note...I have a friend who knows her family and apparently her wedding caused in the region of €200k...no idea how true this was.

Reactions: 12
I agree, threads that are 100% one sided are boring anyway.
In my opinion, if you put yourself on Instagram to the extent that you’ve garnered 32k follows, then you’ve put yourself in the public eye and are open to fair comment. #bekind isn’t some great defence for online personalities who profit from their accounts to suddenly become beyond scrutiny and opinion.

I personally have no problem with her appearance or privilege per say - anytime she’s posted older pictures she looked the same so I think it’s just good genetics. Also some people come from money, we’re not a communist state so that’s just a reality.

I do have a bit of a problem with how she’s behaved during the pandemic. Ski trip right at the start when the writing was on the wall. Trip to Santorini. Staycations around Ireland and the UK.
I don’t think she isolated for 14 days upon return to Dublin this time. And even if there was some attempt, the fact is she moved back in with her parents who were presumably still going out to the shops. They should have properly isolated in an AirBnb or similar before rejoining Irish society. IIRC she justified it by saying they came by ferry and had been laying low in London beforehand. It’s not up to her to make up the rules to suit her circumstances!

I think technically a lot of the travel she’s done has technically been allowed but most people just knew not to do it this year. It seems to me like a lot of us have sacrificed a lot this year, I know I’ve missed at least 3 planned trips abroad and had to make do with a week in cork, but hey it was the right thing to do. It’s just a bit gauling that she’s basically carried on pretty much as normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.