Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she did the tour of the bathroom as it was the only private place.... and she knew that they wouldnt want their home broadcast. Clearly Queen Jean doesnt mind tho.

Reactions: 5
It sounds like it was a truly liberating experience for her to leave the confines of D6 and learn there is life outside of Rathgar/Ranelagh etc. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear Lord... only just saw her for the first time... what is with the accent 🤮

Oh dear Lord... only just saw her for the first time... what is with the accent 🤮
It’s like nothing I have ever heard before .. bizarre! She is THE vainest, most pretentious person on the gram 🙄

Sad that I noticed this BUT I thought it was unusual that Hannah didn’t post a selfie to say happy birthday to Rob Kenny this week and it looks like she doesn’t follow him anymore.. Row on that night out in House?!
He posted and tagged her last week, I’d be surprised if he’d allow a fallout with her, he seems to need her given he’s being trying to be an influencer for years yet still only has 30k follower

Reactions: 4
Hannah’s new profile pic of her in a divine dress while standing with Ukraine is 🙄! This performative geopolitical concern influencers engage with for the latest hot topic is so disingenuous.

Reactions: 9
He posted and tagged her last week, I’d be surprised if he’d allow a fallout with her, he seems to need her given he’s being trying to be an influencer for years yet still only has 30k follower
I unfollowed him because he's beyond cringe and false but a quick look tells me he's apparently away on a #PRtrip to the Europe? Something Hannah claims don't exist when she's recommending it in EVERY question box...

I unfollowed him because he's beyond cringe and false but a quick look tells me he's apparently away on a #PRtrip to the Europe? Something Hannah claims don't exist when she's recommending it in EVERY question box...
I did wonder about this as they never seem to do them/ well I’ve never seen anyone else claim to be on a pr trip there. Cringe for him if that is the case

The awkwardness of her chats in the car today with “Richard” about SuperValu .. and just other absolute nonsense .. so cringe!! Scraping the barrel for content with this rubbish 🙄

Her and her whole entire girl gang are like a bunch of wannabe WAGs or desperate housewives. All the girls sit round together sipping wine while the men do the matcho stuff like swim and they take pictures of the strong men. Jesus wept.

The awkwardness of her chats in the car today with “Richard” about SuperValu .. and just other absolute nonsense .. so cringe!! Scraping the barrel for content with this rubbish 🙄
What was that ramble all about? She always sounds so childish talking to Richie. Richie what are you going to drink? Richie do you love me, oh just me being hungover and needy. Which will be tomorrows usual Sunday content, her being hungover in full make up sitting with her fur babies(I despise that turn of phrase)

Oh and her weekly plug through a Q and A for Sarah keary, revive active, the Europe Hotel and her links to Rodial beauty etc

Last edited:
Her and her whole entire girl gang are like a bunch of wannabe WAGs or desperate housewives. All the girls sit round together sipping wine while the men do the matcho stuff like swim and they take pictures of the strong men. Jesus wept.
Exactly this! It’s a constant stream of this banal content with her and those pals. Dinner/drinks/photoshoot repeat. Hangover tomorrow after a million drinks like she had 80,000 emails the other day 🙄. The gender roles are really archaic in this friendship group I really agree like heaven forbid a guy had a cocktail or did anything non macho or a girl even had a Guinness. Hannah barely even drives she just sits around having her photo shoots. If Ritchie cooks we have to hear about it cos it’s such a novelty. Like it’s 2022 I can’t relate to this lot at all.

Reactions: 6
Exactly this! It’s a constant stream of this banal content with her and those pals. Dinner/drinks/photoshoot repeat. Hangover tomorrow after a million drinks like she had 80,000 emails the other day 🙄. The gender roles are really archaic in this friendship group I really agree like heaven forbid a guy had a cocktail or did anything non macho or a girl even had a Guinness. Hannah barely even drives she just sits around having her photo shoots. If Ritchie cooks we have to hear about it cos it’s such a novelty. Like it’s 2022 I can’t relate to this lot at all.
It blows my mind that the whole lot of her friends group is like this, no diversity at all. The girls sit giggling and sip whispering angel and the guys drink guinness or moretti. As you said, you'd never see hannah or one of them having a pint. It's like the 1950s. It's all so boring and predicable.

It's a bit tragic the way she brings her Adare Manor slippers with her for a weekend away. They're the same freebies you get everywhere... I'd nearly understand if it was those fluffy sequin ones she was paid to advertise "obsessed" with last year

For me it was that it looked like everyone else got into the sea yesterday but princess Hannah didn’t because she’d “washed her hair”

Reactions: 2
It blows my mind that the whole lot of her friends group is like this, no diversity at all. The girls sit giggling and sip whispering angel and the guys drink guinness or moretti. As you said, you'd never see hannah or one of them having a pint. It's like the 1950s. It's all so boring and predicable.
Not to defend Hannah specifically but I find this ‘they won’t even drink a pint’ narrative silly. You wouldn’t catch me drinking a pint either, and it’s nothing to do with gender roles I just don’t enjoy beer/cider/drinks that come in pints. I drink white wine and it doesn’t make me stuck in the 50s 🙄

Not to defend Hannah specifically but I find this ‘they won’t even drink a pint’ narrative silly. You wouldn’t catch me drinking a pint either, and it’s nothing to do with gender roles I just don’t enjoy beer/cider/drinks that come in pints. I drink white wine and it doesn’t make me stuck in the 50s 🙄
But I wasn't talking about you was I so no need to be offended. I don't care what they drink but it was just an example of how they go on in general.

How irritated must her instructor be 🙄 had to stop half way down the slope to take a video and the instructor is waiting for her. He obviously doesn’t care as he is getting paid but come on 🤷🏼‍♀️

She is insufferable on this trip. Asking the instructor to come on camera and asking him is she good. Ffs 🤦‍♀️ just get on with it Hannah. I thought they were going with a big group. Also herself and Richie must be miles apart in skiing abilities if they have separated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.