Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is insufferable on this trip. Asking the instructor to come on camera and asking him is she good. Ffs 🤦‍♀️ just get on with it Hannah. I thought they were going with a big group. Also herself and Richie must be miles apart in skiing abilities if they have separated.
She’s pathetic … “am I good” 🙄 the neediest yolk on Instagram .. constantly seeking attention!! Sad witch!

Reactions: 4
Firstly she was surprised about the lack of snow, Hannah hun, it’s nearly April. You’re not exactly in a high altitude ski resort like France so yeah, snow will be limited. Also, it’s so plainly obvious skiing is not her thing. She’s only doing it for the Gram. Like if she can’t even get into the sea last weekend how are we expected to believe she enjoys this? She even said last time she cried on the slopes. The full face of makeup for a day on the slopes.. I’ve seen it all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually don’t know how her husband sticks her. Showing videos of him falling over, followed by stories of her telling him that her followers were so worried about him 🙄🙄🙄If I tried to film my husband enjoying an activity, followed by interviewing him while he was eating his lunch, I’m pretty sure I know where he’d tell me to shove my phone.

Reactions: 5
She’s pathetic … “am I good” 🙄 the neediest yolk on Instagram .. constantly seeking attention!! Sad witch!
She needs praise worse than a child, I remember a few months back she was hungover on the coach filming herself saying, “Richie, do you love me?” Who does that as a married couple in their 30s..

This is not specific to Hannah but I HATE it when people do a tribute post to someone who has died and make sure everyone knows they met them/had a connection to them. It’s not about you!

Reactions: 13
Came on here to say the same! That post is ridiculous. She is incredibly self absorbed
completely agree with you. People do this in situations where the person isn’t a celebrity. It happened in my family and we were so upset over it. The people who knew the person the least or weren’t good friends were the most dramatic, loudest criers and posted up pics of themselves on social media. It is the most self absorbed, attention seeking behaviour. But they fool Noone but themselves

Reactions: 5
I have to laugh at the dresses she shares on a daily basis. She just assumes everyone is 6ft tall slim, blonde and size 8 who can go braless with all these backless skimpy dresses. She knows her stuff about skincare but I'm not a fan of her style.

She knows her stuff about skincare
Honesty makes my brain explode though that she tries to claim she’s had no work done still.

In her stories today lying on the bed there is no movement in her face whatsoever, it’s actually quite bad work.

Reactions: 7
Should she not have had gifted on every hotel story? Or press stay or something? Also love her showing the makeup she used by not actually showing the products but constantly showing her face in a dark bathroom where you can’t actually see anything, helpful 👏🏻

• Haha
Should she not have had gifted on every hotel story? Or press stay or something? Also love her showing the makeup she used by not actually showing the products but constantly showing her face in a dark bathroom where you can’t actually see anything, helpful 👏🏻
She is diabolical at putting on make-up. Her eyeshadow is never blended out and always runs right up to her eyebrows. It looks so sloppy. When she's doing demos of anything she's usually putting make-up on top of make-up which is so gross. I always do a fresh face when going out even if I had makeup on that day.

Reactions: 10
She is diabolical at putting on make-up. Her eyeshadow is never blended out and always runs right up to her eyebrows. It looks so sloppy. When she's doing demos of anything she's usually putting make-up on top of make-up which is so gross. I always do a fresh face when going out even if I had makeup on that day.
That’s because there’s not a hope in hell she’d come on stories with no makeup- she’ll only ever do a ‘demo’ when she’s applying more makeup over makeup or when she’s nearly done she’ll come on and do her lips on camera. She comes across so so insecure - like she went for a nap yesterday then went for a walk around the hotel but had to apply lipstick for it. She’s insufferable and she’s convinced we’re all DEAD for Richie 🤣🤣

And Im convinced she’s thinks we’re all desperately jealous ! He looks a lot older than 32 don’t you think.
What does her husband work as? They have no actual home. Lots of expensive holidays but proof over their head. Living with her parents , not even renting at 30 years of age.

Reactions: 2
Her and the girls are in Paris and they have literally done nothing but sit around picture perfect restaurants drinking wine and taking incredibly staged pictures with the louvre or eiffel tower in eyeshot. Would you not be dying to get going and seeing all there's to see and do. Ohhh look chanel is right next door to our hotel. Like this is the type of tit that's important to her.

Her and the girls are in Paris and they have literally done nothing but sit around picture perfect restaurants drinking wine and taking incredibly staged pictures with the louvre or eiffel tower in eyeshot. Would you not be dying to get going and seeing all there's to see and do. Ohhh look chanel is right next door to our hotel. Like this is the type of tit that's important to her.
I agree, they may as well just be in Dublin 😂😂 just saw on robs instastory and everyone is having brunch eating chips etc but Hannah is sat with no food in front of her!

Reactions: 3
Omg they were only there 24hours and all they did was sit around drinking wine and taking pictures of themselves. What was the point of it😂😂. Pictures for the gram no doubt. Cringe at her recording herself kissing Richie after 1 night away.. Ffs like

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.