Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims she hasn’t had her lips done but I beg to differ when looking back on old pics, even in her wedding pics her lips are much thinner!

Reactions: 10
Why does Hannah have so much lipstick on everyday? Even at home… it’s like an emulsion paint, when she purses her lips you can hear the layers smacking together. Just noticed it the other day and now it’s all I can see on her stories. She must reapply every 20mins
finally someone said it 🤣 I have noticed for ages and the smacking lips is all I see when she talks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I don't understand is she said she was hunover on Sunday and proceeded to do a full face of makeup and she stayed at home. When I am hungover I barely leave the bed let alone do a full face of makeup. Have we ever seen her without makeup?????????

Sad that I noticed this BUT I thought it was unusual that Hannah didn’t post a selfie to say happy birthday to Rob Kenny this week and it looks like she doesn’t follow him anymore.. Row on that night out in House?!

Reactions: 3
Why the big ceremony everytime she gets her roots done, like it literally goes on all day and evening. We all feel a million dollars after getting our hair done in the salon but how many videos does she record of herself flicking her hair and walking in slow mo towards the mirror. Imagine standing up out of the chair in the salon and not just grabbing your coat and paying. She spends god knows how many minutes infront of the mirror recording herself and the rest of the evening answering questions on her hair as if it's something really unique. Blonde extensions!! We all know. 🙄

How on earth she is "saving" for a mortgage with at least two trips every month, nights out in between, endless blowdries and four weekly PT sessions in beyond me. We also get told every time she works beyond 4pm boohoo

Reactions: 11
Sad that I noticed this BUT I thought it was unusual that Hannah didn’t post a selfie to say happy birthday to Rob Kenny this week and it looks like she doesn’t follow him anymore.. Row on that night out in House?

God he is pathetic.. unveiling his bday gift that he said Prada sent him.. a pr company sent it.. then making sure we all knew that his parents pay Clontarf rugby club membership so he can get rugby tickets.. do ppl not realise this is not real wealth… really rich people do not harp on about money or try to show off
Sad that I noticed this BUT I thought it was unusual that Hannah didn’t post a selfie to say happy birthday to Rob Kenny this week and it looks like she doesn’t follow him anymore.. Row on that night out in House?!
God he is pathetic.. unveiling his bday gift that he said Prada sent him.. a pr company sent it.. then making sure we all knew that his parents pay Clontarf rugby club membership so he can get rugby tickets.. do ppl not realise this is not real wealth… really rich people do not harp on about money or try to show off

How on earth she is "saving" for a mortgage with at least two trips every month, nights out in between, endless blowdries and four weekly PT sessions in beyond me. We also get told every time she works beyond 4pm boohoo
Saving as she and hubby live rent free with mammy and daddy.. guarantee they’re fed for free too and add no input… nevermind probably a nice big deposit courtesy of Mammy and daddy too… easy peasy

Reactions: 6
Absolutely no class. He is the male Hannah!! So showy, caked in fake tan, labels and shows off all his spending and parents properties 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Oh Hannah do bore off with your rants. We all know influencers lie through their teeth to promote products they’ve probably never even tried 😴

Reactions: 7
I viewed the entire story as a guise for having underperforming campaigns and needing to know who are the new trustable irish influencers, since most of the originals have sold their sole to spotlight.

Reactions: 4
Why the big ceremony everytime she gets her roots done, like it literally goes on all day and evening. We all feel a million dollars after getting our hair done in the salon but how many videos does she record of herself flicking her hair and walking in slow mo towards the mirror. Imagine standing up out of the chair in the salon and not just grabbing your coat and paying. She spends god knows how many minutes infront of the mirror recording herself and the rest of the evening answering questions on her hair as if it's something really unique. Blonde extensions!! We all know. 🙄
She literally loves herself so much. Conceited article. If I got on like that, my mum would outright be like "catch yourself on, you are beyond vain."

Reactions: 2
Thankfully Hannah stands with Ukraine. So brave of her to share this with us all. And still plugging this news email 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nothing like showing off your brother's house when you can't show off your own. So tone deaf with both the war in Ukraine and a literal housing crisis in Ireland.

Guarantee if Hannah didn't have loaded parents she wouldn't have a hope of mortgage either.

Reactions: 10
I wondered if her brother and sister in law knew she was doing that. Seemed like a bit of an invasion of their privacy?

Reactions: 9
I cannot imagine someone coming to my house and having the audacity to film my bathroom to put on Instagram 😂
Also it must be so bizarre for Richie to be driving home while she sits next to him chatting away to her phone. I’d love to see a glimpse into their actual relationship, he just seems to tolerate her but why?

Reactions: 8
I cannot imagine someone coming to my house and having the audacity to film my bathroom to put on Instagram 😂
Also it must be so bizarre for Richie to be driving home while she sits next to him chatting away to her phone. I’d love to see a glimpse into their actual relationship, he just seems to tolerate her but why?
Yeah I do get this vibe sometimes. Tbh she must be annoying to be around 24/7. I bet he just zones out. She's a real bum like, when it comes to showing off. So boring 😴

Reactions: 1
Oh my she's such a bloody bragger, I bet if the brother bought a new house in balbriggan (no offense) she wouldn't be bumming and blowing like she was, oh such a lovely village, the houses are like something out of beverly Hills, such cute hair salons and an avoca, I shall be regularly frequenting it now. I couldn't believe she did a tour of their bathroom, really weird and pathetic. She's such a snob it's disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.