Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone listen to her podcast? Wondering the general gist, don’t wanna listen to it!! seen a get re-shares about being brave?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone listen to her podcast? Wondering the general gist, don’t wanna listen to it!! seen a get re-shares about being brave?
I listened to it today. Something terrible happened to her when she was very young....along the lines of being sexually abused by an adult. I don't want to discuss in too much detail as it's a very sensitive topic and don't think it's something that should be discussed on here.

Reactions: 6
I thought she came across well on the podcast as well. Although I can’t say the same for the presenter, he wasn’t exactly a natural interviewer. Very brave of her to start speaking out about the sexual abuse as well.

I believe she also said her sister was also abused.
How awful. I'm not fan of Hannah but it just goes to show, you never really know someone's story.
The whole family have such a shiny, glamorous exterior - you'd never know something so terrible happened to their two daughters.
She's very brave to talk about it as I truly believe the more people that do so, make it less of a taboo for others to come forward.
I just hope the perpetrator is not freely able to do this to anyone else.

Reactions: 22
Do these guys pay for these fab rooms or do they ring ahead and say they are an instagrammer? Find it baffling they they always get these amazing rooms with treats.

Reactions: 5
Clem macneise was in same hotel and similar room last weekend and I’m fairly sure it was a gifted stay

Reactions: 3
Their basic room is 350 a night. So unfair.

And she said she got upgraded when they checked in. Do you really think a hotel in Cork knows who she is? I think not. She obviously told them shes an Instahun. I would be mortfied to ask for something like this. She obviously doesn give a hoot. Fair play i suppose.

Reactions: 6
I doubt she tells them. Prob just books through her PR email...can't hurt for the freebies lol.

I doubt she tells them. Prob just books through her PR email...can't hurt for the freebies lol.
I reckon this is it. They see PR in the email address and figure their accommodation/services may be showcased so put in a little more effort.

Reactions: 2
She did one of those (overdone) get dressed with me videos last week and I was delighted to see one where I didn't have to see full bra on display but I see she's gone with the full tacky topless reel this week

She did one of those (overdone) get dressed with me videos last week and I was delighted to see one where I didn't have to see full bra on display but I see she's gone with the full tacky topless reel this week
Those videos just seem like "body checking" to me. We all get that you're thin, we can see that with your clothes on too girls.

Reactions: 9
As if she got out the car because there was a hornet 😂 Surely you drive out of the exit you’re blocking and then deal with it?!

She is a menace to society. She’s like a 30 year old child. Carry on like that gives female drivers a bad name, and she just thinks it’s cute 🙄

• Heart
Why does Hannah have so much lipstick on everyday? Even at home… it’s like an emulsion paint, when she purses her lips you can hear the layers smacking together. Just noticed it the other day and now it’s all I can see on her stories. She must reapply every 20mins

Why does Hannah have so much lipstick on everyday? Even at home… it’s like an emulsion paint, when she purses her lips you can hear the layers smacking together. Just noticed it the other day and now it’s all I can see on her stories. She must reapply every 20mins

It's bizarre. Even single time she comes on stories regardless of whether she is in gym or just out or even ready for bed etc. She NEVER comes on without it. Very strange....must be an insecurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.