Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt uncomfortable watching her filming herself trying to get into the car. It isn't normal behaviour. I'd say she can't chill at all and it's always content, next big thing/trip/purchase to avoid her own head. She honestly came across like a pre teen mentality doing that. Step away from socials from a personal perespective and stick to business. I'd say she couldn't as craves the attention so much.

Reactions: 7
How on earth can this woman say she works so hard? Today she played dress up, walked her dog and went out for coffee and now is getting a treatment. The ,mind boggles. Just don’t know how anyone takes her seriously. She’ll also be off on hols in a few weeks saying how much she deserves it.
also did she not say a few days ago that she doesn’t drink tea or coffee just hot choc? She just said on her stories that she went for a coffee with Chip.

Reactions: 7
She said she doesn't drink caffeine. I bet she doesn't know caffeine is in tea and coffee. The div.

Reactions: 3
Hannah’s prep for her Saturday night out has already begun! Gotta lol at this one. Who on earth is asking her real life advice in those Q&As she’s not on this planet at all. Least will get to see the eras show through her million posts… hope she got good seats.

Reactions: 6
Getting major ick from the fact that she's going straight from the salon from the gym. Looks like she hasn't even changed out of her gear

Reactions: 5
Hannah is 34/35 and it always shocks me how childish she is. I can't take her seriously. You have to be particularly obnoxious to take your phone out in the salon every single week recording yourself,I don't know anyone else who does this. Her sense of humour is just as wooden as she is , the posts for her sisters birthday yesterday about the Kardashians. She's a strange cookie. And she thinks she's drop dead gorgeous...and she's really not!!!

Thing is, Hannah bought her tickets a year ago so I forgive her excitement for the concert. Anyone else feel a little bitter that all those other influencers got free tickets from Sol de janerio ? No? Just me then
---
She said she doesn't drink caffeine. I bet she doesn't know caffeine is in tea and coffee. The div.
I don’t think she drinks either, doesn’t she say she drinks hot chocolate instead?
---
Who the fuck sets up their camera to film themselves climbing into the driver seat of their car? She is absolutely embarrassing.
I’d be too fed up to set up a camera, it was more the cringe that she had to get the camera into the car first and then take a second attempt of getting in with great difficulty 🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 4
Those pre drinks look class lollll. Awkward as hell. Also Hannah’s make up looked awful
She's so fucking needy...asking rich if he likes my makeup but he's bet into the Xbox. Good for him. I cringe,she's dying for him to gush over how unreal she is on camera and he never does lol.i agree,dull pre concert drinks party and zero style.

Reactions: 4
Amazingly she’s not wearing any of the options she was hocking during the week from her client SK. I think what she is wearing is a bit OTT.

you’re not the only one bitter I went to girls aloud and somehow ended up sitting in the middle of all the influencers - I was fuming that I was the only one who’d actually paid (a lot) to be there

Reactions: 2
Mom's gone wild era. Oh god she's so wooden she wouldn't know how to go wild. She's such a poser. She posted that outfit video while Taylor would have been on stage. Imagine being that vain.

Omg the second hand embarrassment I have for her….. the strut, the hair flick, the sunglasses at nighttime…. If she was chocolate she’d eat herself

Reactions: 8