Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They booked a band in a private room for a few friends on a hen. Seems OTT and also like it would very much lack atmosphere

Reactions: 5
Does she ever put the bloody phone down for five minutes and - I dunno - live in the moment?

I wouldn’t spend five minutes with someone who was constantly filming and posting every single thing. Can’t believe nobody has told her to stop.

It’s so weird.
The simple answer is No!! Never!! she never puts the phone down, nothing and nowhere is out of bounds either. she has someone recording them doing tequila shots and she's so hyper aware of being recorded you can see she's glancing over at the camera. she must be a drain to be around, I follow about 800 people/accounts on Instagram and she's by far the worst for posting non stop unnecessary tit. how has her hubby/sister/besties not politely asked her to relax with the recording or does she herself not look back on her stories and feel embarrassed about the amount of over sharing. does she think us plebs don't know how to go to the hair and nail salon or how to go away for weekends or to restaurants or celebrate stuff. does she ever think ah there's no need to boomerang myself standing in the hair salon in sunnies and the exact same blowdry since time began, no need to show it again this week.... nope she literally cannot help herself.

Reactions: 3
Her friend was on route and didn't know what hotel she was being taken to yet so Hannah videod it and plastered it all over her page? Charming of her

• Haha
This is a place of honesty and truth. The truth is I may be jealous of the fact that Hannah and some of her mates have these "perfect" bodies but are so bleeping hideous (inside and out)...makes me feel horrible. But then I remember I'm a grounded human and could never and would never want to have their privilege because I'd have to be a bleeping vapid drone.
---
Her friend was on route and didn't know what hotel she was being taken to yet so Hannah videod it and plastered it all over her page? Charming of her
I really feel like these people aren't even real friends. They just do tit together to make it look like their lives are so valid. It's pathetic to me.
---
The simple answer is No!! Never!! she never puts the phone down, nothing and nowhere is out of bounds either. she has someone recording them doing tequila shots and she's so hyper aware of being recorded you can see she's glancing over at the camera. she must be a drain to be around, I follow about 800 people/accounts on Instagram and she's by far the worst for posting non stop unnecessary tit. how has her hubby/sister/besties not politely asked her to relax with the recording or does she herself not look back on her stories and feel embarrassed about the amount of over sharing. does she think us plebs don't know how to go to the hair and nail salon or how to go away for weekends or to restaurants or celebrate stuff. does she ever think ah there's no need to boomerang myself standing in the hair salon in sunnies and the exact same blowdry since time began, no need to show it again this week.... nope she literally cannot help herself.
She has to dislike her real life. She has to post to make it look like she lives the best and better than anyone else. No one who is genuinely happy posts this much. Her husband never says anything cause he's smart, he's along for the ride. I don't blame him. He's hit the jack pot with this heinous bleeping creature. Him and his son will never want for anything the rest of their lives.
---
They booked a band in a private room for a few friends on a hen. Seems OTT and also like it would very much lack atmosphere
It's so cringe. I'm telling you it's all for show. None of those fake ass witches truly like each other

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I agree most of the group seem mismatched but all come from wealth so it suits to hang out and do the same w**kery stuff.

Hannah honestly please put the phone away... its so desperate it's unbelievable you are in a couple of Irish bars singing we like to party. it's a pretty basic dull hen for Hannah and crew to be honest, bit rough doing tequila shots at breakfast time and looking at a band in a private function room at 2pm. imo looks grim.

Reactions: 6
No please, shes just videoed herself rubbing someones bump. Whyyyyy? The poor girl 🫤

Reactions: 4
No please, shes just videoed herself rubbing someones bump. Whyyyyy? The poor girl 🫤
"My Rachie"...my besties so childish. Hannah is so very needy. I'm predicting a vain boomerang she has stored in her phone from the weekend with "back to my little dude and fur monster"..... followed by a boring question answer box with the same questions to plug the same brands.

"My Rachie"...my besties so childish. Hannah is so very needy. I'm predicting a vain boomerang she has stored in her phone from the weekend with "back to my little dude and fur monster"..... followed by a boring question answer box with the same questions to plug the same brands.
"what hotel would you recommend for a weekend away?
"is the Europe family friendly?"
“what would you wear for dinner in Adare?" some tacky piece of polyester tit in a size too small with cutouts and diamante that could be a tenner on boohoo but here's the affiliate link, it's €750 on revolve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She did a wee dirty delete of stupid stories of her and Rob Kenny talking shite into the phone too. Sounded like she’d just smoked a box of Benson and Hedges

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She did a wee dirty delete of stupid stories of her and Rob Kenny talking shite into the phone too. Sounded like she’d just smoked a box of Benson and Hedges
I saw that one..I cringed, they were acting like a pair of teenagers thinking they were cool. The pair of them together are painful

She deleted a couple of stories actually, Pathetic. to be fair they were cringe but normally hannah doesn’t have the concept of people not needing to see everything. saw her in the background of one of robs stories, frantically tapping her phone for a change.

I feel like she wears trends but doesn’t have style? That black dress was hideous….. could practically see her knickers it was that short

Reactions: 4
I’d say she’s raging with the unflattering photo Slaney o Brien put up of her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot stand that pathetic imbecile Rob Kenny .. and this tit giggling away at everything he says just gives me the rage! Don’t you know she was puffing away in his company .. sure remember she got caught before in the background of one of his stories & then had to address it 🙄

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand that pathetic imbecile Rob Kenny .. and this tit giggling away at everything he says just gives me the rage! Don’t you know she was puffing away in his company .. sure remember she got caught before in the background of one of his stories & then had to address it 🙄
Oh.. I don't remember her addressing it, I do remember her making him delete it. I've seen Emzy on the superkings in the back of his stories awhile ago, she does have the appearance of quite a smoker.

I feel like she wears trends but doesn’t have style? That black dress was hideous….. could practically see her knickers it was that short
This is so true, she follows the crowd and has no imagination. Sure she couldn't even decorate her own home, had someone come in and curate everything down to the smallest detail.

Oh.. I don't remember her addressing it, I do remember her making him delete it. I've seen Emzy on the superkings in the back of his stories awhile ago, she does have the appearance of quite a smoker.
Ye someone asked her if she smoked in one of your thousands of questions & answers boxes 🙄 & she said that she was a social smoker! But the husky Twink voice is a dead give away 😂