Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget she once suffered a panic attack so bad that she was taken to hospital (not judging at all) but basically I think that's part of the reason why she puts on such a 'my life is perfect' facade. It makes her feel better about how out of control and how much of a mess she actally feels, she seems the type to have a breakdown over a broken nail which is telling.

Reactions: 2
Don't forget she once suffered a panic attack so bad that she was taken to hospital (not judging at all) but basically I think that's part of the reason why she puts on such a 'my life is perfect' facade. It makes her feel better about how out of control and how much of a mess she actally feels, she seems the type to have a breakdown over a broken nail which is telling.
The excessive needless posting is red flag🚩she's not content to just be, imagine being sat in your living room chilling watching a movie and she feels the need to take her phone out to record the set up. it's so strange, on average she posts about 40 stories every day doing nothing remarkable, like there's no need.
even last night she was posting non stop, from doing her make-up to saying goodbye to the mil who is babysitting, walking down the road, pictures and videos on the street in town and photos of her food course by course. I don't know anyone IRL or any hubs on insta that post so excessively, not even young ones off travelling doing interesting stuff. it's an act of desperation to show the perfect life....which is never the case. Happy people never over share.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that never wanted to leave my baby, I had to eventually be pushed out the door, she seems to always be out and about, I couldn’t cope with that!!
100% I’m a complete control freak and there is zero chance I would ever have left my baby with a random babysitter girl in a hotel room.

Reactions: 4
'I miss Brody been in our bed' are we supposed to believe this woman has ever written a decent press release in her life? Her spelling is ATROCIOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have such second hand embarrassment for her posting that story where she has set the camera up in the sitting room and started jumping around in front of Brody in his jumperoo..it’s so pointless, but also so obvious that she is beyond awkward around her own child and doesn’t appear to have that natural bond with him

Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever gone to the charity shop in dundrum? I feel anyone Hannah donates would be destroyed in tan

Reactions: 1
Has anyone ever gone to the charity shop in dundrum? I feel anyone Hannah donates would be destroyed in tan
I used live in Dublin and went a few times - good stuff in there for half nothing - just depends on sizing.
Like all charity shops, its a bit of luck whether theres nice bits or not

FFS. Blocked me because I asked her was it safe to have teddies in a cot with a 5 month old.
shes done me a favour I suppose. Hard to look away but who needs to watch a vain, trashy, fake and in my opinion weird/ cold mother
Good luck!

Reactions: 5
FFS. Blocked me because I asked her was it safe to have teddies in a cot with a 5 month old.
shes done me a favour I suppose. Hard to look away but who needs to watch a vain, trashy, fake and in my opinion weird/ cold mother
Good luck!
Oh what a pity, you missed her showing baby milk puke on her top... apparently it's mom life. she's getting weirder by the day... would you not just whip off the top and change or give it a rub of a baby wipe.. nope.... record it for Instagram to document just like his crappy nappy that went up his back was photographed for insta before the child was cleaned. very odd cold creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New to Hannah and this thread … seen she is on with Georgie Crawford. What happened to her? I seen her share a story mentioning childhood ab*se? That’s awful sad to hear

New to Hannah and this thread … seen she is on with Georgie Crawford. What happened to her? I seen her share a story mentioning childhood ab*se? That’s awful sad to hear
Seems awful - listened to the podcast recently - have a lot more empathy as a result. I thought she spoke really well

Why is she wearing sunglasses inside in the hairdressers and her house? Poser much? Jaysus if she was chocolate she’d eat herself

Sorry I can’t be the only one noticing her heading off to someone else’s hen in head to toe white and cream…. 🙃

Reactions: 5
Sorry I can’t be the only one noticing her heading off to someone else’s hen in head to toe white and cream…. 🙃
Never even noticed to be fair, it’s just the wedding Day if be furious if she or any woman did that. Wasn’t a fan of the trousers, a weird length. She protests too much about not having Mum guilt, she deserves a few nights away but it’s ok to say you will enjoy it and also miss your child. It’s not weak to admit it, I love getting away BUT also admit to missing my dogs 🤣

Stating she had to watch a cartoon for the millionth time. The kid is 4 months old and she decides what goes on the tv. He absolutely does not need the tv. She is nuts. 🤯

• Heart
It’s probably petty but that would really annoy me too ! Also the daft mare I hope she uploaded the story after the bride arrived as she didn’t know where she was going 🫠

Those girls don’t look like they are in their early 30’s 👀 more like 40’s. What a shame they have aged themselves with early Botox and god knows what else as they are all good looking girls.

Does she ever put the bloody phone down for five minutes and - I dunno - live in the moment?

I wouldn’t spend five minutes with someone who was constantly filming and posting every single thing. Can’t believe nobody has told her to stop.

It’s so weird.

Reactions: 3