Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know what work she puts in? Her staff are obviously talented but the success of a company starts and finishes with the boss/owner.
I've worked in PR for over ten years, the heads of the sections and the MD are in the office for 7am and leave around 8pm, usually to go home and do more emails. Hannah's company is a startup agency, she should be doing that and more and yet she does a few hours here and there. It's obvious to anyone with PR acumen that the success is not in anyway down to her.

Reactions: 13
I've worked in PR for over ten years, the heads of the sections and the MD are in the office for 7am and leave around 8pm, usually to go home and do more emails. Hannah's company is a startup agency, she should be doing that and more and yet she does a few hours here and there. It's obvious to anyone with PR acumen that the success is not in anyway down to her.
I too have a lot of experience at business, people don’t see the work put in behind the scenes, late at night etc. I do not know one successful owner that has it all without the effort.

Reactions: 2
I too have a lot of experience at business, people don’t see the work put in behind the scenes, late at night etc. I do not know one successful owner that has it all without the effort.
Same have not had a holiday in 2 years, get away for a few days here and there. The burnout is real, but rewarding all the same. Not clued in on her industry but you’re right it doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 4
I have experience working with Hannah’s pr team and they’re angels , lovely girls who work very hard (day and sometimes night) and have also been working there for a long time so Hannah must do something right
But the company I worked for were hannahs client (a kinda big one) at the time and it was super rare she ever attended a meeting, sent us updates or pr strategy plans or any inputs tbh. She was also very disorganised and for someone in pr which is all about relationships, she was not very nice. If she ever did attend a meeting, she sat and looked pretty and had very little input. If she did have something to say, it was one of those things where she said so much but nothing at all at the same time? Made no sense or had no relevance etc
I do think her team are huge contributors to her success tho

Reactions: 15
Hannah’s Dublin company is only up and running about 2 years. This hardly is “a long time” unless they moved over from UK?
I cannot fathom how she can properly do her job and travel so much, faff around the house, meet pals for lunch etc. when I’m busy in work I don’t get to barely see my partner let alone friends. She must bedoing something right as she does see, to be successful but I wouldn’t be praising all her hard work. It’s very much her team doing it all. Sure putting on her make up and styling her outfits must take up at least a few hours a day.
Also checking emails constantly is not work and that’s mostly what she seems to do.

Reactions: 11
I’m actually not sure how old her company/agency is but her right hand employee has been working for her for around 4/5 years. Maybe she did move from the UK, I’m not sure but agree her team very much do it all, I just wonder what Hannah must do to keep them around…pay well, good benefits/perks like free stuff from brands or something?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s very mature in any regard if that reel today is anything to go by

Reactions: 3
She has an obscene amount of dresses. who needs so many dresses, especially while pregnant knowing you won't be wearing them next summer. I get she's into "fashion" and beauty but the amount of clothes and hair and beauty products she possesses is just insane. I could be mistaken but she rarely does any sort of give away with all the stuff she has.

Reactions: 9
She has an obscene amount of dresses. who needs so many dresses, especially while pregnant knowing you won't be wearing them next summer. I get she's into "fashion" and beauty but the amount of clothes and hair and beauty products she possesses is just insane. I could be mistaken but she rarely does any sort of give away with all the stuff she has.
No you're not mistaken. She always sells her stuff, I've never once seen her do a clear out for charity (we know she'd go on about it if she did).

Reactions: 5
No you're not mistaken. She always sells her stuff, I've never once seen her do a clear out for charity (we know she'd go on about it if she did).
I think that's absolutely horrible, all of the free top of the range stuff she's gifted and never does a giveaway. herself and her mother are never out of the shops "pottering or browsing". They seem so materialistic and the mother seems just as fond of the camera as hannah, always takes the opportunity to have a little show off on hannahs stories.

Reactions: 7
Paying for a PT to come to the villa, can only imagine what that cost. Quinto de lago seems Like an obnoxious place, full of Hannah types!

Reactions: 8
Her whole wardrobe on this holiday is just pure desperate, I don’t find it nice at all, it’s like she’s trying her hardest to convince us all she’s still cool and stylish and not frumpy and a “normal” pregnant person… like it’s actually pathetic

Reactions: 13
I think she did give a lot of stuff to a charity shop a while ago and then proceeded to tell everyone which charity shop it was in case anyone wanted any of her stuff… I.e. the stuff she didn’t think was good enough to keep herself.

Yeah she seems to be struggling with her pregnancy body which I’m sure isn’t easy for someone who has always been slim but I reallllllly wish she’d wear a bra!!

Reactions: 7
I think she did give a lot of stuff to a charity shop a while ago and then proceeded to tell everyone which charity shop it was in case anyone wanted any of her stuff… I.e. the stuff she didn’t think was good enough to keep herself.

Yeah she seems to be struggling with her pregnancy body which I’m sure isn’t easy for someone who has always been slim but I reallllllly wish she’d wear a bra!!
Omg. I was thinking the same. Put on a feckin bra.

Reactions: 3
The bride looks absolutely stunning and so naturally beautiful in comparison to Hannah next to her! And she’s absolutely plastered looking next to Richie!! What is it about her face, are her eyes set very far apart or something? Something just doesn’t look right with her

Reactions: 6
I think she always looks the same.. even when she gets her makeup done professionally she dosent look any different or anymore glamourous.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.