Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000000% without their parents herself and Richie would have very different lives. It’s embarrassing to be in your 30’s and still living off mom and dad.
I think it would be embarrassing for most people but if you surround yourself with people of a similar mindset, it becomes an expectation that your life goes a certain way. As someone from nearby but with much more modest means I would say that there is a lot of competition among friend groups such as hers.

Reactions: 7
Not the role/company he has, he earns about 75k. Above average but nothing in today's world tbh and nothing compared to the lifestyle they're supposedly living.
On his LinkedIn Page he is general Manager the last year in same company..75k is good for a 30 year old....he hasn't a post grad...not that ,that matters in some incidences....but it can as his undergrad is engineering not Finanzen......presume that company is finance...no idea...

Reactions: 1
I'm not trying to moderate but can we please stop talk about her dad's wealth. so bleeping boring.
I think it’s absolutely relevant. It’s clear that’s where the endless boasting/gravy train is coming from. Her social media presence gives off this boss b*tch vibe. The two of them on average salaries and she’s portraying a very different scenario.

Reactions: 13
The thing is though money can't buy happiness or health,I'm happy in my average salary with my husband the same and our two healthy babies, we go to Spain once a year and a few weekends away and I go on a girls night away every 3-6 months, happy with my lot. I unfollowed her ages ago, cause she has nothing of interest to me, she was handed everything, she's boring, she never had to graft or work for anything so it just doesn't have the same appeal yano,Hannah looks like the sloth in ICE AGE, Ritchie is equally as unattractive, he is so dull, even her nasally voice is annoying and despite all her trips house etc will never ever be happy or content......I wouldn't swap 🤪

Reactions: 5
If people could stop asking how they afford it all that would be fine.

Truth is the most interesting thing about Hannah is she has a wealthy successful parent.
I agree, I just mean if you follow hannah and this thread you will know how she can afford the life she does... born with a silver spoon in her mouth. her father is a wealthy man. no mystery with hannah she displays everything, particularly wealth.

Reactions: 3
If people could stop asking how they afford it all that would be fine.

Truth is the most interesting thing about Hannah is she has a wealthy successful parent.
Maybe her dad could start blogging instead, wouldn't mind a behind the scenes bird's-eye view of an actual self-made CEO's day to day life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys, the only thing Daddy can’t buy Hannah is real, healthy hair. And that’s enough for me. Hannah’s hair is fried and loaded with bad extensions. And that’s enough for me too.

I'm not trying to moderate but can we please stop talk about her dad's wealth. so bleeping boring.
Totally get this but it is relevant, she promotes herself as a girl boss but everything came from her dad, she didn't even have to go chasing after seed money or save up to start the company like everyone else who goes into business 🙄🙈

Reactions: 4
Totally get this but it is relevant, she promotes herself as a girl boss but everything came from her dad, she didn't even have to go chasing after seed money or save up to start the company like everyone else who goes into business 🙄🙈

And the stress that comes with running your own business on bank loaned or self raised limited cash flow. The endless holidays make sense now

And the stress that comes with running your own business on bank loaned or self raised limited cash flow. The endless holidays make sense now
It's all fake she's a joke playing at being a adult business woman 🤣

Reactions: 3
Fake grass incoming! The previous owners must be watching in disbelief at the pointless changes. I can’t get over how much cooler the house was before.

Reactions: 10
Such bitchy replies to the questions .. typical like every other hun can't handle the slightest critism or differing opinion. Totally spoilt daddys girl..

Such bitchy replies to the questions .. typical like every other hun can't handle the slightest critism or differing opinion. Totally spoilt daddys girl..
I haven't watched in a couple of days, what was she being bitchy about, someone asking about Botox no doubt🙄🤔🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.