Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I die inside watching her posting quotes about grafting, being self made and taking risks. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't understand her statement that she's so proud of what her and Bitchie created as they outsourced every design decision down to the trinkets on the media unit. They couldn't even hang a picture themselves. For someone who works in PR she has really let herself down with some of those answers on the Q & A. I honestly don't know how she gets any business when she can't even manage her own IG account diplomatically.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happened on her Q&A?
it's on her home account page I've just seen and yes I agree her tone was pretty sharp and defensive.
I'm sorry but her back garden is very small and it's just a fact. she's going to have steps down to a little path with a water feature and grass each side, a raised patio area with a firepit and an L shaped couch for entertaining and a putting green for bitchie to play golf on⛳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Think it’s odd that she’s happy to show every room including her bedroom but when asked for a tour of the downstairs utility she wants to “keep some areas private” 🤔
Must not be up to her interior designers standards

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a stupid witch 😂😂 she’s not showing us her downstairs utility because she’ll have to spend the entire time saying “that’s an “original feature”, we didn’t pick that, I’m changing that asap, this is just temporary” ect ect

Just went and looked at the Q&A, talk about living in dream land, and super defensive… I can’t see them staying in that house for long, she has such a want in her, I’d say she’s sick that she only has a garden the size of a postage stamp… and saying they looked at other houses but wouldn’t have had a penny to do anything to them?! Like if you’re planning on completely gutting a house as soon as you move in, maybe don’t buy a house for a million plus you pretentious little witch.

Think it’s odd that she’s happy to show every room including her bedroom but when asked for a tour of the downstairs utility she wants to “keep some areas private” 🤔
Must not be up to her interior designers standards

Reactions: 4
Like if you’re planning on completely gutting a house as soon as you move in, maybe don’t buy a house for a million plus you pretentious little witch.
This all over. She is trying so hard to make the house fit a certain aesthetic and it's not working. It was newly renovated when she bought it, and designed by architects. All she's done is hire and interior designer to create a mishmash of themes that don't work or suit the character of the house. She would have saved money had she bought and renovated any of the vacant or derelict properties scattered about the commuter belt. Her 'Cotswalds Luxe' theme (🤮) might actually have made sense then. But poor Hannah would be unable to cope without her parents practically sleeping in the same bed as her and Bitchie.

Reactions: 12
She calls people arseh*les for saying the home is too packed then posts a picture of a room with literally no floor space to walk because it's so packed of stuff, the anxiety the room is giving me to even look at. Also - calling people rude, miserable etc - why would any brand work with someone who represents themselves that way? So unprofessional Id run a mile!

It was on her home account. She is soooo defensive about that house! All this money spent and they’ve done nothing that will actually increase its value.

Reactions: 8
This Cotswolds theme isn’t really adding any character for me. The house when they bought it was lovely to begin with. It didn’t need to become an opportunity to live out Pinterest board dreams

Reactions: 5
Fools and their money soon part!
She's disgusting with all her spending and blowing holeing how wealthy she is. Especially in this day and age when so many are struggling to even eat. Its just so vulgar.... I know a few that are extremely wealthy but only that I know them well you'd never know they had such wealth.
I don't begrudge anyone that's done well and are well off but I do have a problem with being vulgar about it. Hanna certainly fits that bill!

Calling someone an hole for mentioning the room was packed, was OTT. The room is packed, there’s no denying that. It’s not necessarily an insult. Is she trying to say it’s actually a big airy room with loads of space? If she’s going for a Cotswolds theme surely that means snug, cosy, toasty…..ie PACKED. She got so defensive, again more insecurity bursting out of her.

Reactions: 7
I can see her selling this house within the next 2 years. She is never content with anything. Someone mentioned it's like she's always running away from something and I totally agree. I'd say she can't be alone with her thoughts for even a minute.

I can see her selling this house within the next 2 years. She is never content with anything. Someone mentioned it's like she's always running away from something and I totally agree. I'd say she can't be alone with her thoughts for even a minute.
You are so so right definitely not a forever home and will go on to waste serious money elsewhere!

Sure Jan.
1000000% without their parents herself and Richie would have very different lives. It’s embarrassing to be in your 30’s and still living off mom and dad.
They lived with her parents for a year, if the parents funding lifestyle they would have loved straight into a house. Her business makes good money and she will be making a ton on Instagram, look at the lesser ‘influencers’ and what they make! She has 💯 had her top lip filled at some stage, might have been years ago and stuck but she has definitely had it done.

They lived with her parents for a year, if the parents funding lifestyle they would have loved straight into a house. Her business makes good money and she will be making a ton on Instagram, look at the lesser ‘influencers’ and what they make! She has 💯 had her top lip filled at some stage, might have been years ago and stuck but she has definitely had it done.
She said before they had to wait to buy because they needed to show the bank a certain length of time of earning in ireland rather than the uk. Don’t think the bank would take insta earnings into consideration either but I’m not an expert so open to correction on that. I don’t doubt they have good incomes but said incomes are most certainly being supplemented by parents.

She said before they had to wait to buy because they needed to show the bank a certain length of time of earning in ireland rather than the uk. Don’t think the bank would take insta earnings into consideration either but I’m not an expert so open to correction on that. I don’t doubt they have good incomes but said incomes are most certainly being supplemented by parents.
The banks will take Instagram earnings but obviously over a period and need to show brand partnership with longevity etc. Niamh O’Connor spoke about it when she was getting her mortgage as that’s her full time job. However Hannah doesn’t seem to do many ads and those she does are brands her company works with so unlikely she’s getting separate income.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.