Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was away in 5 star hotels last week for 5/6 nights. Then out last night and now away again for the weekend. I mean I can honestly understand this girl. She just bought and practically gutted a 1M dream home and she has done nothing but go out and away since she moved in. It’s just so strange. She is so wanting all the time. What she shows (2mins a day isn’t it?!) just shows that she is never content just being at home doing normal stuff. She just wants more more more. I actually feel sorry for her at this stage.

Reactions: 9
So she was away in 5 star hotels last week for 5/6 nights. Then out last night and now away again for the weekend. I mean I can honestly understand this girl. She just bought and practically gutted a 1M dream home and she has done nothing but go out and away since she moved in. It’s just so strange. She is so wanting all the time. What she shows (2mins a day isn’t it?!) just shows that she is never content just being at home doing normal stuff. She just wants more more more. I actually feel sorry for her at this stage.
Each of those hotels, sheen falls, the Europe and kelly's in rosslare are on average between 400+euro per night. that's just average, depends on the nights you pick, I'm sure Easter was more and they always seem to have dinner included and spa treatments... so probably much higher. she just spent 6 nights in kerry, "was back at it" Tuesday morning and Friday she's in the hair salon getting a blowdry for another 3 day weekend in a hotel. she has to be getting dolled up and be out in fancy places all the time, it's nice occasionally, but I'd rather be at home. she's the opposite, she's at home occasionally and mostly out in hotels and restaurants.

Reactions: 7
Her parents are regularly giving her thousands in cash (which is funding her lifestyle) to avoid paying the inheritance tax.

Reactions: 11
I’d say the dad picked up the bill for those hotels last weekend as it was a family holiday. But yeah I agree she’s crazy with spending. Even her beauty regime and clothes buying alone is hundreds per month!

Each of those hotels, sheen falls, the Europe and kelly's in rosslare are on average between 400+euro per night. that's just average, depends on the nights you pick, I'm sure Easter was more and they always seem to have dinner included and spa treatments... so probably much higher. she just spent 6 nights in kerry, "was back at it" Tuesday morning and Friday she's in the hair salon getting a blowdry for another 3 day weekend in a hotel. she has to be getting dolled up and be out in fancy places all the time, it's nice occasionally, but I'd rather be at home. she's the opposite, she's at home occasionally and mostly out in hotels and restaurants.

Reactions: 3
Yep totalled showed how out of touch with reality she is with the Joe Wicks post. I’m sure we could all look that good with no job and a live in personal trainer, nanny and chef. But that’s not the life 99% of us live.

Reactions: 6
Her parents are regularly giving her thousands in cash (which is funding her lifestyle) to avoid paying the inheritance tax.
This makes complete sense.

Side note, she looks absolutely wrecked in her stories this evening, like her face is melting from all the work and layers of make-up.

Yep totalled showed how out of touch with reality she is with the Joe Wicks post. I’m sure we could all look that good with no job and a live in personal trainer, nanny and chef. But that’s not the life 99% of us live.
Exactly. Praising women for getting a pre-baby body might be ok to some, but it completely minimises what a woman’s body has gone through because of pregnancy. If we praised people for maintaining their health, we’d be a much better world. We don’t need the pressure of fitting into our jeans a few weeks after giving birth.

I’d say the dad picked up the bill for those hotels last weekend as it was a family holiday. But yeah I agree she’s crazy with spending. Even her beauty regime and clothes buying alone is hundreds per month!
I know I’d probably be labelled jealous, but I think there is something so off-putting about anyone who flaunts wealth. She should watch all the “Stealth Wealth” TikTok’s about succession for some tips 😂

Reactions: 5
Very much doubt she pays for any beauty products or treatment except her Botox.. she pays for that as not with Therapie.......
I don't know how her husband is agreeable to prance around in his dressing gown every weekend.....know my hubby would not do it....
What does he work at..anyone know???

Reactions: 4
massive lol at her saying last night up early for a sunrise dip, knew well hannah wouldn't get in and get the hair and face wet... filming bitchie like a proud mammy watching her son on sports day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But wouldn’t she have to have pay tax on this money gifted to her? Unless it was in cash 🤷🏻‍♀️
No not if it’s under a certain amount so they can drop feed it to her under the threshold and she doesn’t have to pay tax . If they give a letter to say a large sum for the house was a “ gift” and was also under the threshold she could put that towards her mortgage and not have to pay tax .

Reactions: 2
Very much doubt she pays for any beauty products or treatment except her Botox.. she pays for that as not with Therapie.......
I don't know how her husband is agreeable to prance around in his dressing gown every weekend.....know my hubby would not do it....
What does he work at..anyone know???
He’s an asset manager for Pario SPV .

Reactions: 1
But wouldn’t she have to have pay tax on this money gifted to her? Unless it was in cash 🤷🏻‍♀️
No, not with cash. They take it from their bank account and could be spending it on anything, it's why you'll often see wealthy families buying cars etc for their kids to avoid inheritance tax as there's no way to audit that.

Looks like her father is President/CEO of a $900M PR firm in the states so it makes sense. I read his bio and he seems incredibly hardworking and successful. I’m shocked they only have the one house now

Hannah probably has a trust fund. She would not be able to afford to pay tax on an inheritance. Trusts are used by the über wealthy to pass on wealth. Tax free threshold up a child is 335k. IMO, she has a trust fund set up by dad.

Hannah probably has a trust fund. She would not be able to afford to pay tax on an inheritance. Trusts are used by the über wealthy to pass on wealth. Tax free threshold up a child is 335k. IMO, she has a trust fund set up by dad.
1000000% without their parents herself and Richie would have very different lives. It’s embarrassing to be in your 30’s and still living off mom and dad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.