Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.. its really not hard. she couldn't be bothered though, would rather spend the extra time upstairs plastering on the metalic eyeshadow.
This, I feel sums up Hannah perfectly. She couldn't be bothered to throw out a few snacks for her pals, just like she couldn't be bothered to decorate her own home - even down to minor details like ornaments and cushions. I have no doubt that if she ever did start a family she wouldn't be bothered with the kids either and they would be shipped off to their nana any chance she gets. I can also see her hiring a nanny as she is just 'so busy' running her business for the salon chair. She is grotesque.
---
Agree it’s getting more cringe than amusing for me as well. It’s like she’s moved in to the house and suddenly decided to play grownups. I don’t think even Bono would hire someone to come and make canapés for 4 mates, ridiculous waste of money and at that stage I’d say feck the roasties if I’m paying just make the whole meal. And agree on the dress, wasn’t it just couples over? Likely the couples she went on hols with who couldnt give a shite 😂So strange, I feel a bit sad for her
The roast potatoes were so mismatched and unnecessary to the rest of the meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The roast potatoes were so mismatched and unnecessary to the rest of the meal.
But bless her- its literally the only thing she knows how to cook :ROFLMAO: Whatever the time of day or the occasion, Hannah is cooking roast potatoes. She's like a child playing house.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hannah’s ski suit is from “dope snow” …. No Hannah .. you are a bleeping dope in the snow 😂 Jesus this one adores herself more by the day!! Fool!

Reactions: 4
Is she paying herself for the work being done to the house or is any of it collabs / ads etc? Matt Britton was all over Instagram collabs for a while so was wondering if Hannah was the same. She’s not declaring any collabs I know but she isn’t exactly known for being transparent about her links to brands.

Reactions: 5
'The mortgage process really isn't scary.' She wreaks of ignorance, that question was from someone concerned about the overall journey and suddenly having a whopper repayment over your head and no mummy and daddy to run back to if something goes wrong down the line.

Reactions: 10
She lives in the clouds. One of my friends was like this about their mortgage “journey”. She claimed she has all her ducks in a row and just had researched the process. But she also had piles of savings, wealthy parents to fall back on and was loving rent free while waiting. It isn’t exactly the experience most people have. I nearly had a nervous breakdown getting out mortgage and when it all finally went through the stress of paying out all that money only started.

Reactions: 7
Guys, the fireplace is an original feature AND heats the room incase you were wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen someone pay a tradesperson to come and hang your paintings…
Her stories around this have proved what I have suspected all this time, that her and Ritchie are thick as tit and just as useless. Claiming that the company makes sure they're symmetrical and level, I had no idea there was any other way to hang a picture?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her Fireplace is an origional feature? Mortified for you Hannah.

Original feature means something from when the house was built, not just something you didnt rip and replace yourselves when you re renovated a house that was extensively renovated in 2019. Something tells me that built in electric wood effect fireplace isnt something that was common in the 1930's :rolleyes:

Absolute dimwit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her Fireplace is an origional feature? Mortified for you Hannah.

Original feature means something from when the house was built, not just something you didnt rip and replace yourselves when you re renovated a house that was extensively renovated in 2019. Something tells me that built in electric wood effect fireplace isnt something that was common in the 1930's :rolleyes:

Absolute dimwit.
Fire is hot?

Hannah please tell us more.

ah hannah you are a trooper, powering on with a head cold with full makeup to answer emails sitting at home with the poochies🙄feels like the accent is super exaggerated today while talking about the phow-tow albums

ah hannah you are a trooper, powering on with a head cold with full makeup to answer emails sitting at home with the poochies🙄feels like the accent is super exaggerated today while talking about the phow-tow albums
Speaking of her super exaggerated accent. Every time she says "ehm" is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Reactions: 2
Don’t know how she got through her mountain of emails being so so I’ll but yet had the time and energy to put on a full face of makeup and blow dry her hair. Who is she trying to kid 🤣😏

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.