Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying at Hannah thinking that wearing something loads means wearing it 20 times 😂😂 She needs to put her PR in skills into practise and think about what comes out of her mouth because she is coming across like a MAJOR hole as the weeks go on. There is no grace in the way she talks about things.

Reactions: 7
Had to unfollow,, she is so crass and tacky. Reeks of new money-screaming it from the roof tops and showing it off in such a classless, desperate manner. She is so cringe.

Reactions: 10
Poor Hannah has ran out of money. 😏😏🤣🤣🤣
She’s saying she might paint the wardrobes and put new handles on them for the time being if she doesn’t have the patience to wait until they save up enough money to buy brand new ones … for a GUEST BEDROOM? 🫠

Maybe this is her trying to be relatable 😂 only most people wouldn’t waste time and materials painting something they expect to tear down anyway as soon as Mama Bear flashes more cash

Also is there any wall of that house not panelled?!

Reactions: 10
You just know that she was the type of child who was very demanding and expected everything immediately.

Reactions: 6
She’s saying she might paint the wardrobes and put new handles on them for the time being if she doesn’t have the patience to wait until they save up enough money to buy brand new ones … for a GUEST BEDROOM? 🫠

Maybe this is her trying to be relatable 😂 only most people wouldn’t waste time and materials painting something they expect to tear down anyway as soon as Mama Bear flashes more cash

Also is there any wall of that house not panelled?!
Panelling gives me the ick in regular gaffs .. every Tom dick & Harry sticking it up on every wall … reminds me of those rotten dado rails that everyone had up years ago 😂

Reactions: 12
The
Panelling gives me the ick in regular gaffs .. every Tom dick & Harry sticking it up on every wall … reminds me of those rotten dado rails that everyone had up years ago 😂
Cost to get them down in a few years 😳

Reactions: 4
The

Cost to get them down in a few years 😳
Ye but sure not a bother for Mammy & Daddy Saunders to fork out for a plasterer to replaster every wall for darling Hannah when she gets sick of them in 2 years time & when they are ripped down the walls are left in shite!

I’m sorry she put her le creuset casserole dish in the oven with the sticker still on? I’m crying laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry she put her le creuset casserole dish in the oven with the sticker still on? I’m crying laughing
It was probably empty and oven not even on… it’s all for the gram with this one. Remember when she went through an AGA toastie era at her parents? Not seen her mention a toastie since.

• Haha
I can guarantee you she has a million pictures of herself at The Europe Hotel, but she had to put up the one of herself in a BRA?! 😂😂😂😂😂 what is she actually on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Han hun needs to look into blinds or something for her Cotswold Lux home .. she always seems to have to wear sunglasses indoors the poor petal, there must be such blinding light coming through to necessitate sunnies 😁

• Haha
Did she honestly just say that herself and Ritchie will likely move a couple of times? So many families like in 3 bed houses smaller than hers. She has no concept of the stress and money and goes into moving house does she…also it makes me so uncomfortable thinking of the amount of money she is pumping into that house, all to have the attitude that it’s not her forever home. I am also convinced that she is really struggling not living with her mum. She’s in the place 3 months and she is still posting ‘starting to feel like home’ which makes me feel she is still not really settled.

Reactions: 5
Is she for real? "No I don't get fillers" as she speaks her eyebrows do not move. Give over.
---
Jesus Christ. Her tips for a happy marriage. Didn't say communication AT ALL. Respect each other's passions and have fun. Sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
hannah always makes me laugh for 5 seconds and then roll my eyes. simply put she's a super rich but very materialistic bimbo and is like a teenager eager to live the fun parts of being an adult. she's never satisfied with what she's got, always eyeing up something bigger and better. I'm actually speechless that she said they will move twice more because we are only 32!! she's never content and settled in the moment. and the questions, jesus, how convenient that they turned into an opportunity to go bragging, oh I've a family celebration in NY in May. do you follow the Hailey Bieber drama, oh god no I'm way too busy, but spends an hour doing a question box nearly every night of the week. the last part ended me for tonight. "let your partner play golf". let???? I'm pretty sure if a man was saying he wouldn't let his wife get her hair done it would be different.

She specifically referred to not having ‘fillers’, avoided any mention of Botox. Convenient considering she’s ’toxed to the hilt! Face is so frozen, she can barely move her mouth properly 🙄

Reactions: 9
She specifically referred to not having ‘fillers’, avoided any mention of Botox. Convenient considering she’s ’toxed to the hilt! Face is so frozen, she can barely move her mouth properly 🙄
noooooo fillers but she will take it as a compliment. sure you can tell her face is so obviously puffy from injectables, do you know the puffy look I mean, like she's a bit hungover, dead at the eyes

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.