Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not her her hair dyed last week? Roots on show and she’s preening, selling hair products. She’s the wrong colour obviously

Reactions: 3
Did she not her her hair dyed last week? Roots on show and she’s preening, selling hair products. She’s the wrong colour obviously
She’s naturally a lot darker that what she’s getting done a few low lights even for a more natural blonde which would looked better hers is a bit Claudine Keane she would look fresher with it shorter and forget the extensions.

Reactions: 7
She talks some amount of shite- doesn’t like baby name books, just likes to stumble upon names 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see the baby throw up on the boucle nursing chair that she’s bought, that’ll be a right pain in the arse to clean

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see the baby throw up on the boucle nursing chair that she’s bought, that’ll be a right pain in the arse to clean
I love the chair, my friends all got a white rocking chair and they are still spotless. The majority of spit up get caught on baby/parent or cloth.
It’s a bit random she wasn’t to stop at McDonald’s on the way home from hospital (after birth) for the craic of it, if she was a fast food lover I could see the joke in it but personally I’d just want a quick journey home and not to stink up the place with that McDonald's ‘aroma’. People can be very random!
---
She talks some amount of shite- doesn’t like baby name books, just likes to stumble upon names 🤷‍♀️
Like in life, hearing people’s names, street names etc The books can get boring and you have too many choices for my liking! Haha

Reactions: 1
And in true Hannah fashion she's turned something someone else has done into something about her (the triona.ie reel)

Reactions: 4
I can’t work out if she’s just arrogant or she lacks self awareness?
It's infuriating. Yes what happened to her as a child is awful but why even bring that up when talking about how amazing someone else is because of what she's done in fashion for women of different sizes and ages? It's such bratty behavior. It's like her mind is going: someone else is getting noticed and pointing out a societal issue, means I got to one up them and mention my trauma. She could have just said she's a wonderful woman and done so much. That's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The reasoning for no baby shower 😂😂😂😂😂 who is she kidding? Because you’re so low key Hannah and HATE gifts and being the center of attention.. ‘I just don’t want to block out peoples diaries’ 😂😂😂 you’d celebrate the opening of a door..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez Hannah & Richie are pure banter aren’t they 😏
She must have a fierce amount of laundry every week, she changes her clothes at least twice a day!
I’m not a mother but I find her whole “we don’t like” attitude a bit odd, like each to their own but there’s a reason baby furniture & maternity clothing etc are huge industries?

Reactions: 2
The reasoning for no baby shower 😂😂😂😂😂 who is she kidding? Because you’re so low key Hannah and HATE gifts and being the center of attention.. ‘I just don’t want to block out peoples diaries’ 😂😂😂 you’d celebrate the opening of a door..
She has celebrated a lot bloody less. Where will they go this weekend....Castlemartyr or Hayfield and onto the Europe or sheen falls maybe? Same ol ding dong. Was she nit bleeting on recently about their last trip etc already happening. Thought of spending a weekend at home must have triggered her lol. She does sound extremely triggered. Ut going up another size.....she needs to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeh I didn’t understand the reasoning behind the post at all. Alot of didn’t make sense. More like none of her friends have offered to throw her a shower!!

Reactions: 1
I can’t work out if she’s just arrogant or she lacks self awareness?
I think she enjoys gloating about these things. She knows she is extremely privileged. I think she likes the thoughts of people admiring and/or envying her and her clothes/home/lifestyle.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.