Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
There is no problem with doing YouTube as a job I agree

what’s ridiculous with Hannah is her constant superiority and disgust at how YouTube and Disney is beneath her

when everything she’s doing is the stereotypical YouTube things she criticises others for

she needs to come down her high horse, stop lying to her followers and stop acting like she’s above everyone

it is obvious she’s fame hungry and has always wanted YouTube to be her job

Reactions: 5

whatsever you

VIP Member
I like Hannah, but I did feel a little uncomfortable at how quickly she edited the Buckingham palace video, and I can’t help but think she’s done it for clout.

Ugh thought I liked her, but the latest harrods vlog. I know mask restrictions have been removed, but most people are still wearing them because of the rates. Frustrating to see her maskless in harrods.

• Haha

Shalimar

I’ve been watching a lot of her vlogs (starting from last vlogmas and into the new year) this last couple of weeks because I miss London, don’t see why she’s had those comments at all!
Same. YT recommended her channel to me about two months ago and since then I've been watching all her vlogmas and London vlogs because those get me into a happy mood. I miss London.

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
I find her new stuff is awful. Boring repetitive London stuff that I have zero interest in. There’s only so many times you can have a tour of the Harrods food court 🙄
It's also clear that she's ONLY doing it for clout.... that's what's put me off as well as her fakeness
No way would someone want to spend hours filming supermarkets just as a "hobby"!

dizmal

To be honest, I like Hannah and think she's just capitalising on the growth of her YouTube channel. I would do the same honestly.

It can start out as a hobby (and usually does for many YouTubers) but then they realise they can make decent money from it and capitalise on that.

She's at 100k or almost 100k subs, right? Also, maybe her job doesn't bring her as much satisfaction as it once did and she is exploring the option of YouTube as a second
(maybe main income) right now.
Yeah, I can't blame her for wanting to see where she can take it, but I don't think it would hurt her to keep her older vlogs up. She would also do well to remember it was her authenticity that made the early vlogs enjoyable.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Yeah 100k is a great milestone to be fair. Regardless of she started the channel for fun, it's obviously grown to a point where she feels she can grow it further. But she will have to be a bit more regular of a uploader to continue seeing growth.

dizmal

I was glad she posted the video because it showed a more personal view of what they are showing at a distance on television. She also seemed to really appreciate the Queen, so I don't think she posted it for clout.

Mark81

VIP Member
And where is the mention of it being an 'ad'? . Not the thumbnail, not the title, but hidden in the description. While that may technically be OK, it's probably the most dishonest placement I've seen from a vlogger I know.

She's fallen quite far from that high horse she used to sit on

Screenshot_20230805_052204_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230805_052211_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230805_052216_YouTube.jpg

• Wow

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
OMG yes, they were vloggers. Sorry. I forgot they were not actual friends. 😂

I suspect she hangs out with women like her that sit with a bottle of house white and bitch about other people's appearances. I honestly don't think she's actually that nice unless you're just her type. Worked with plenty of people just like her. Sorry. 🤷‍♀️ :censored:
She definitely doesn't come across nice to me either..... very entitled and she doesn't hide the fact she thinks she's superior to a lot of people!

I don't like watching someone who acts like she's better than me because she lives the high life

holden9

Chatty Member
I stopped watching her a while back but went to have a look and from the thumbnails alone I am turned off. She is desperately wanting that luxury London living but doesn't quite have the salary to support it (she is not poor but not filthy rich either)
300 pounds for high tea? What type of viewers is she trying to attract? The Sultan of Brunei?

• Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
I also wish she’d rein in her comments about how many calories are in stuff, how she’s not eating XYZ, how things are ‘naughty’, screams of controlled eating/food issues.
Agreed. It's been going on a LONG while. Calling herself a "piggie" if she eats something 'bad' like a sandwich :rolleyes:, so heaven knows what she thinks of other people's eating since her videos are the edited bits of her. :oops:

dizmal

I think I'm one of the only defenders here on this so-called rave thread, so here I go again. lol.

I can't blame her for not wanting to be seen as a Disney adult. It also seemed like an organic shift after her walking around London vlogs took off during Covid. She delisted the Disney videos right around the time when she started working for Disney and I guess she had solid reasons for doing that. I do wish she'd bring them back though. They were a lot of fun. I really enjoyed her deluxe solo trips!

She seems to be a bit of a perfectionist about quality and feeling bad in comparison to the full-time professional vloggers. I wish she'd let that go.

I had a quick look at her social blade and looks like she deleted some on the 10th & 11th as she was down like 200k views each day

Going by her insta stories, she seems to be going after what will give her views and not what she actually wants to do, but she isn't in it for clout of money, right?!

Mark81

VIP Member
It's not an echo chamber. You're perfectly entitled to your opinion, the same as we are. The fact is though many on here used to be fans and majority of us have changed our minds on her. So the opinion has swayed more negative from the same people who used to praise her.

Of course I can comment, I'm not commenting on individual video content, I'm commenting on why I stopped following and the disappointment in change of her channel direction and hypocrisy of her attitude.

All we are is former viewers who have become very disappointed with her. Like any vloggers, if they are treating their channel like a business then we are her customers, and it should be seen as just a form of feedback. Not that I think for a second that she reads it or cares.

That said I'm going to unwatch her thread now.

whatsever you

VIP Member
Yeah she definitely looks her age. Not to say she isn’t pretty though!
I actually saw her in the flesh today in Battersea power stations new shopping centre. Not sure if she was filming or just on the phone.

Ellie666

I was referencing her insta post from a few weeks ago when she said she'd been receiving hate from people I didn't mean anything about this thread.
For someone as popular as she's become, she's gotta recognise she's gonna get hate no matter what she does now. Goes with the popularity.
How she deals with it will be important and interesting