Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I didn't mind watching her go around Harrods at Christmas but it's not something you need to watch EVERY YEAR!

Reactions: 5

Sabbie

VIP Member
She's not the first annoying YTber to break the rules, but she should not be filming there for her vlogs. I guess she will argue until she's dead that she doesn't have a commercial YT channel, but we all know she does...

14.2 You may use your photographs, scanned data, film and audio
recordings only for your own private and non-commercial
purposes, which include use in personal, non-commercial
social media profles, blogs and websites, provided no further
commercial reuse of the content is permitted by the terms of
use of the social media platform or website. More information
about uses that we regard as ‘commercial’ can be found on
our website.

• Wow

aulty

She did take time earlier this year (?) to do a video editing online class, and it shows. I think the quality of her editing has improved a lot. Unfortunately, and she has mentioned a few times that it is intentional because the music in stores was so loud and she's got to be careful not to get demonetised, her commentary is very same-y and boring now. She is very articulate when she gets to desribe fashion items or accessories though.
I enjoyed that in one of her Harrods vlogs she ran into a Harrods emplyee who watches her videos.
She has done the Harrods, F&M, Selfridges stuff so often by now, I am curious what she will film next year.

Just watching her Costco vlog. Is she actually really stupid? So, so many instances of her not knowing basic stuff. I can’t tell if she’s actually stupid or playing up for the camera to get people to comment…

Reactions: 4

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
She released her vlogmas Harrods video the other day. Harrods really is something else. I have no idea how they don't waste so much of their food. Surely they cannot sell it all every day. The food hall is incredible though.

Sabbie

VIP Member
She’s done it before, and she’ll keep doing it. She can’t make out it‘s a hobby when she has 100k followers. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She did take time earlier this year (?) to do a video editing online class, and it shows. I think the quality of her editing has improved a lot. Unfortunately, and she has mentioned a few times that it is intentional because the music in stores was so loud and she's got to be careful not to get demonetised, her commentary is very same-y and boring now. She is very articulate when she gets to desribe fashion items or accessories though.
I enjoyed that in one of her Harrods vlogs she ran into a Harrods emplyee who watches her videos.
She has done the Harrods, F&M, Selfridges stuff so often by now, I am curious what she will film next year.
BIB This will be the real tell on how she views her channel. Will she continue to chase what gives her the views and therefore ££, or will she continue to expand on her new editing/filming skills to delve into more London storytelling.

There is only so many times you can walk around pointing out clothes and shoes in a store especially when you are not really buying stuff every time.

Mark81

VIP Member
I did start watching her London shop vlogs but for the last couple of months they go unwatched in my feed. Should probably unsubscribe!
That's the stage I got to. I don't mind the luxury shops at certain seasons (e.g. xmas) but she's not uploading travel anymore and also moving away from things to do in London and just wondering around shops. It's a no from me

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
I also would prefer her if she wasn't so hypocritical..... she truly believes she's better than everyone else! not just other Vloggers but just better than commoners

she's not willing to accept she's literally the same as every other YouTuber

I also don't buy that she deleted the Disney content for her job as there are Vloggers with higher Disney positions like Charlotte Ruff who still have all their Disney vlogs up !

I think deleting the Disney vlogs was also a move in trying to act like she's better than everyone else but it did the opposite as most people who found her channel liked her BECAUSE of those vlogs

lalalandinmyhead

How did you find out about her parents? I have watched most of her London vlogs and found nothing personal about her. I mean it's okay if she wants just to be very secretive about her life but why then film two vlogs with a man I assume she was dating at the time but then don't answer any questions on the comment section about it?
Also I wonder if it's "normal" to call yourself a cow? I find it horrible and I do not understand most of her IG stories at all, I find her strange.
… you don’t understand her Instagram stories at all, why? I’ve just watched them and they are great. Calling some a silly cow in England isn’t rude, it’s a light hearted ‘whoops’ And if you find her strange why watch her? I don’t think she’s strange at all

• Heart

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
I love Hannah she seems like a lovely person, at least she comes across that way on her vlogs. Not sure why she would be getting hate from people to be honest her vlogs are inoffensive.

• Heart

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
She’s done it before, and she’ll keep doing it. She can’t make out it‘s a hobby when she has 100k followers. 🤷🏻‍♀️
and when she’s willing to do anything for clout and constantly break rules

she’s such a hypocrite and one of the worst of the U.K. bunch

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I do notice she is starting to repeat some of the places she's visited like the battersea station shopping centre. The Chelsea display. But her channel seems to be continuing to grow, so must be doing something right. I still enjoy her videos, but I don't watch as much as I used to.

I think her videos are catered more to her US audience at this point. I'm a brit who doesn't live in or visit London so it's nice to see the places people go there, but I prefer watching the walking tour videos of London.

• Heart
I looked at the views for her Harrod's vlog and they stand at 400k+. Not sure why her Harrod's vlog is so popular this year. I think last year's one has far less views. Maybe just an increase in followers explains it?
Looking at social blade, she has 4x the subs now. So that is probably why. Also vlogmas generally has been dreadful from other creators, so I’m sure it’s done well from that!

fizzer20

Yeah, I like her, especially in her last trip she met up with KarenBee, L&R Dreaming and ThisNatasha, she has chosen a good Disney group to be friends with 😉 Highly recommend ThisNatasha, my favourite Disney vlogger

BlueLou

Chatty Member
She’s so tone deaf and stuck up it’s unreal. In the start of her recent vlog she’s filming in Liberty and says “I could literally spend thousands in here”. Save the bragging Hannah and fuck off yeah 👍🏻

There’s a cost of living crisis going on in the world and this airhead is on another planet 🤡

• Sick

holden9

Chatty Member
Even 150 pounds for one person for high tea is insanely ridiculous. You can go to a Michelin starred restaurant for that price

I hated the 10 pound at Harrod’s challenge. Why not just vlog about the top 10 things you can get at Harrod’s for under 10 pounds. That would be more interesting

Mark81

VIP Member
I thought she was going to be some posh stuck up woman tbh. I did find it took me a few vlogs to realise she’s extremely normal and very funny. I think her accent does put people off at first! (Where as I watch the lodge guys and they talk the extreme opposite and that put me off too!)

I get told I sound posh, in a previous customer service job I even had someone say it to me and that I didn't understand, privileged etc etc and when I told them I actually had similar background to them they shut up and back tracked.

• Heart