Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I don't have an issue with hannah on the whole, certainly not like some here. I have stopped following as she's made it clear her content is going down the shopping route which doesn't interest me when it's constant.

But what I don't get is why she is so bad at thumbnails text. The images are fine but her text is always so hard to read.

Screenshot_20230427_210839_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230427_210854_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230427_210908_YouTube.jpg

Also (and she isn't the only one guilty of this) if you're going to have little comments pop up on screen during vlogs, let them stay there for longer than half a second so they can be read and understood!

Reactions: 6

YoutubeYeti

I wonder if Hannah knows we’re discussing her finances!! All fascinating stuff; and yes, good for her doing well. I had no idea she’d lost her mother; very sorry to hear that. My mother is nuts but wouldn’t be without her.

I’m currently watching her vlogmas and enjoying the escapism and the idyllic, pretty version of London she depicts. I once lived on the worst estate in Clapham that was world’s apart! Hope she does vlogmas again this year. Need the fantasy and escape!!

I’ve been watching a lot of her vlogs (starting from last vlogmas and into the new year) this last couple of weeks because I miss London, don’t see why she’s had those comments at all!

dizmal

Of course she had to demonetise it, but she knows she will get a lot of views, and therefore more followers.
In my opinion, it was poor taste to scramble to be the first to put a video up- when we know her normal filming takes weeks to put a video up.
I live far away, so I appreciated getting to see it while it was timely. It wouldn't be as meaningful weeks later.

• Heart
Agree, both have been huge disappointments in the last year. L&R seem to not want the effort/can't handle the criticism but still love the adoration and attention they get. Hannah has just gone against everything she started with now chasing money, doing ads, getting engagement and definitely has a very high opinion of herself!

BlueLou

Chatty Member
I don’t buy her reason for deleting her Florida vlogs either. She says it’s to do with her job but Charlotte Ruff works for Disney, in a higher up position than Hannah, and all her Disney vlogs are still on her channel

dizmal

In some ways it's a smart move. Many influencers or YouTube people in general would do and have done the same. YouTube is probably an extra income for her at this point, so any opportunity to make popular videos should be taken advantage of imo.
Fair enough. The jubilee maybe, but the death of someone- is a bit icky imo.
also pretty sure Hannah has said this is a hobby, so why scramble to get a video up so quickly.
She didn't monetize it so I don't understand why anyone would be offended by it. It was more tasteful than a lot of social media posts have been.

Mark81

VIP Member
Amazing how you can go off a set of vloggers. Both her and l&r dreaming being coy and teasing about whether vlogging or not. They just come off as dickheads. Just say or not, you're not that special. Probably just wanting the engagement .

Can't believe how much she has changed this past year

Mark81

VIP Member
For me- I watched her Disney vlogs (she got ‘famous’ through landrdreaming) and she would always go on about how she liked documenting her holidays, that’s why she filmed and was quite derogatory about YouTubers. Then suddenly she’s realised she can make money from imo tedious vlogs, and has become a bit up herself.
Like the whole ‘people are stealing my videos’. Thought she wasn’t bothered about the views and the money…?
I agree she can't really continue with the 'I'm not a vlogger' rhetoric as even though it's not her career, she is doing everything she can to grown her channel. Nothing wrong with that but the 'I'm not bothered' act doesn't correspond with her behaviour.

I don't really get why people still follow her if they hate her so much though 🤷‍♂️

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Have recently discovered Hannah’s channel and really enjoying the vlogs whilst waiting for work on my zero hour contract (😞). Love her cheery demeanour and London tour. Am curious (and nosy, not going to lie!) about how she sustains her seemingly fabulous life in London.
Afaik (not my business) she is single, but how did she buy this flat alone AND have such a great standard of living?
I may be projecting as money is v v tight for me atm, but even without the beautiful flat (ie even if it were a free home with no bills for example), I can’t imagine having the budget for shopping trips and meals out galore, new Jo Malone products regularly, seemingly endless hair and makeup budget, treats here there and everywhere etc etc.
Do any of you have this budget if you live alone (and if so, please tell me what job you do as I am considering retraining as I did a silly “Mickey Mouse” degree, apparently!).
Good on her though- living the life- it looks like she’s enjoying life to the max. This is honestly NOT a criticism and I will continue to enjoy her vlogs. About to start on the Disney ones!!
I also love her charcoal grey sofa; if anyone knows where she got it from?!
Interesting you mention this. I just came across her channel too. I was actually looking for a tour of Harrods and her vlogs popped up. I was scrolling through her Xmas vlogs. In one video she was standing by Abbey Road studios and said she lives nearby. That area is quite pricey. She said she has a flat, so if she's got a mortgage (I'm guessing) then maybe she is paying about £1500+ a month for it. I don't know what she does for work exactly, but my guess is she is on £40-50k+ so it would somewhat make sense she could afford to splurge a little. I don't know, but that's my guess.

But even that is exaggerated for the title as that is the price for more than one. But, what will get more views a £300 afternoon tea or a £100 afternoon tea?! Bends the truth for max views!

BlueLou

Chatty Member
Ugh thought I liked her, but the latest harrods vlog. I know mask restrictions have been removed, but most people are still wearing them because of the rates. Frustrating to see her maskless in harrods.
I used to really like Hannah but she’s pissing me off so much lately. She thinks by putting a disclaimer up saying masks aren’t needed in Harrods so don’t come for me that it’s ok. Nearly everyone had a mask on, a mask is to protect others around her….selfish cow

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
She is back peddling a lot. She said not that long again her channel was become a London channel, partly why I Unsubscribed.

Suddenly there's a random flight review vlog, the only reason being She knows they do well.

She's lost any authenticity

YoutubeYeti

Have recently discovered Hannah’s channel and really enjoying the vlogs whilst waiting for work on my zero hour contract (😞). Love her cheery demeanour and London tour. Am curious (and nosy, not going to lie!) about how she sustains her seemingly fabulous life in London.
Afaik (not my business) she is single, but how did she buy this flat alone AND have such a great standard of living?
I may be projecting as money is v v tight for me atm, but even without the beautiful flat (ie even if it were a free home with no bills for example), I can’t imagine having the budget for shopping trips and meals out galore, new Jo Malone products regularly, seemingly endless hair and makeup budget, treats here there and everywhere etc etc.
Do any of you have this budget if you live alone (and if so, please tell me what job you do as I am considering retraining as I did a silly “Mickey Mouse” degree, apparently!).
Good on her though- living the life- it looks like she’s enjoying life to the max. This is honestly NOT a criticism and I will continue to enjoy her vlogs. About to start on the Disney ones!!
I also love her charcoal grey sofa; if anyone knows where she got it from?!

• Heart

fizzer20

There's nothing wrong with wanting to succeed and do well on You Tube. But she's been telling us this whole time she's not in it for the views or she doesn't want to do this full time. Her words and actions tell us otherwise.
Only putting up a travel day vlog, they are the ones that always do the best in views is telling.
For most Disney viewers, well me, don't want these top tier videos with great editing, and perfect music. We just want to see the holiday, what you eat, what you do, the magic. She says she's so embarrassed by her Disney vlogs, so she privates them. I watched them, they were fine for Disney holiday vlogs, she criticised Universal a lot😂, she was solo most of the time so that's a different perspective.
I can't watch any more of her London vlogs, they're all the same now. Her Christmas vlogs are getting repetitive. She should go to Europe on weekends to visit different Christmas markets, that would be fun and interesting.

Theodore

VIP Member
I think she’s trying to pass herself off as someone much higher class than she is. Desperately wants to be one of those wealthy Sloaney types with the voice, the hair band, ballet pumps, skipping around high class restaurants twittering on about how much it all costs which in itself is very low class. Same with the sister. Very affected.
I laughed out loud when she showed the kids cheese sandwich. Dry bread with a slab of supermarket cheddar in it. Forty quid for that lol.

fizzer20

I know her thing is all London, but it's the same stuff every year. I wish she would go to Europe and visit the Christmas Markets. That would be different and interesting.

Ellie666

Interesting you mention this. I just came across her channel too. I was actually looking for a tour of Harrods and her vlogs popped up. I was scrolling through her Xmas vlogs. In one video she was standing by Abbey Road studios and said she lives nearby. That area is quite pricey. She said she has a flat, so if she's got a mortgage (I'm guessing) then maybe she is paying about £1500+ a month for it. I don't know what she does for work exactly, but my guess is she is on £40-50k+ so it would somewhat make sense she could afford to splurge a little. I don't know, but that's my guess.
!!!!!??!!!

If her mortgage was £1500 pm there was no way someone on 40-50k in that area could purchase without either a huge inheritance, a lottery win of massive amounts of family help.
For what is worth, i think the family have purchased it , either for her or are letting her stay there.
Oh and if she has £300 to spend on a haircut imho that backs up my statement above

Reactions: 5