Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but that film came out months ago now. I think if you haven’t seen it yet, you probably aren’t a Bond fan. It’s even on Prime now.

We loved the F&m vlog, felt the same amount of talking as usually. I love her chat. Will have to disagree with that negative comment about her. The filming was very clear and you can’t expect a longer vlog than that, probably took ages to film. I can’t imagine how hard it is to film in these places and it was 3 floors (hence why not many people do)

When you search F&m you get no other tours by anyone. I think moaning about her is quite unfair based on how good this videos are. It’s not even her job remember
I'm a fan, just not a fan of the cinema experience and as its out to own in a matter of weeks I'm not renting it for more than the dvd will cost. There really is no need to spoil a major recent movie in a vlog about Christmas lights, it almost seemed deliberate to encourage engagement.

I do really like hannah but no one is perfect or above criticism and sure its not her job but that doesn't change anything, she is still making money off views and wants to increase her views and subscribers so people are entitled to have an opinion on what's put out there.

I enjoyed the fortnam one but I do agree with previous poster that some of the shots were very quick compared to her other vlogs...but that could be because she didn't feel as comfortable vlogging in there as she said its not allowed.

Reactions: 4
I do enjoy watching Hannah’s vlogs, but it annoyed me when Hannah mentioned at the beginning of the F&M video that she thinks filming inside isn’t allowed or it’s discouraged, but proceeds to film anyway, resulting in the short shots. I LOVE F&M and especially miss it during the holidays, but if she knows that filming is frowned upon, why does she keep doing it? I know it’s for the YT $$, but why risk getting kicked out? It’s probably why there aren’t many video tours of F&M on YT.

She did mention running into a security guard, I think, who didn’t say any to her, so it’s also F&M’s fault for not enforcing their own rules (if indeed they have any regarding filming in their shop).

Last edited:
I do enjoy watching Hannah’s vlogs, but it annoyed me when Hannah mentioned at the beginning of the F&M video that she thinks filming inside isn’t allowed or it’s discouraged, but proceeds to film anyway, resulting in the short shots. I LOVE F&M and especially miss it during the holidays, but if she knows that filming is frowned upon, why does she keep doing it? I know it’s for the YT $$, but why risk getting kicked out? It’s probably why there aren’t many video tours of F&M on YT.

She did mention running into a security guard, I think, who didn’t say any to her, so it’s also F&M’s fault for not enforcing their own rules (if indeed they have any regarding filming in their shop).
you are kidding right? I think you need to get a life. She always films respectfully and never does anything wrong. She just said she wasn’t sure. I’m sure you’re happy to watch her free content and then come on here and moan.

if you don’t like her, don’t watch it. Her vlogs are fantastic and probably the best vlogmas out there. They have really helped us in lockdown outside of the UK

Also you clearly haven’t watched many of her vlogs. She without a doubt doesn’t do YouTube for the money, she’s minted and does it for fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
you are kidding right? I think you need to get a life. She always films respectfully and never does anything wrong. She just said she wasn’t sure. I’m sure you’re happy to watch her free content and then come on here and moan.

if you don’t like her, don’t watch it. Her vlogs are fantastic and probably the best vlogmas out there. They have really helped us in lockdown outside of the UK

Also you clearly haven’t watched many of her vlogs. She without a doubt doesn’t do YouTube for the money, she’s minted and does it for fun.
I agree, this is a rave thread and we are not here to bash her. We are supporters. I think moaning about her filming in a store and how F&m aren’t doing their jobs is a little pathetic. Notice how many have since done vlogs there??

No Karen’s here please

Reactions: 2
Not being funny but that film came out months ago now. I think if you haven’t seen it yet, you probably aren’t a Bond fan. It’s even on Prime now.

We loved the F&m vlog, felt the same amount of talking as usually. I love her chat. Will have to disagree with that negative comment about her. The filming was very clear and you can’t expect a longer vlog than that, probably took ages to film. I can’t imagine how hard it is to film in these places and it was 3 floors (hence why not many people do)

When you search F&m you get no other tours by anyone. I think moaning about her is quite unfair based on how good this videos are. It’s not even her job remember
Agreed. Her Harrods vlog was fantastic as well ... and the store was so busy but Hannah managed to show us so much. Prices as well. Lazy Lydia Millen went shopping at Harrods (as shown in her Vlogmas) and managed to show us 1 window and nothing else. Literally 5 seconds of footage.

Reactions: 3

Wow, that’s a lot of anger towards an innocuous post. There’s a better way to respond without getting downright hostile, especially on a “rave” thread. I prefaced my post saying that I enjoy her content. I had a valid question and added it here; there wasn’t any reason to start another Hannah thread because overall, we’re all fans of her vlogs. This website is after all called Tattle and others have voiced their minor complaints about her here.

Maybe I should have also included what I did enjoy about the F&M blog, but I do appreciate the effort she makes when filming everything and editing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've only discovered Hannah this Christmas, but I'm really enjoying her content! I don't know much about her prior to this but I've seen that she's mentioned in Disney Vlogs. Just out of curiosity could anyone tell me what she does for work? I know she mentioned YouTube is just a hobby!

I've only discovered Hannah this Christmas, but I'm really enjoying her content! I don't know much about her prior to this but I've seen that she's mentioned in Disney Vlogs. Just out of curiosity could anyone tell me what she does for work? I know she mentioned YouTube is just a hobby!
I've read on here that she used to be a buyer for River Island, she certainly seems to know a lot about retail, but she now works for Disney. She went on a Disney cruise earlier in the year and it was for "crew members" only.

I believe she is in merchandising or something fashion related at Disney. I remember seeing it on her LinkedIn but it’s now private. She’s thriving though!

We are really impressed with her vlogmas. I know I’ve raved about her a lot but credit where credit is due. I wonder if she will go full time?

I looked at the views for her Harrod's vlog and they stand at 400k+. Not sure why her Harrod's vlog is so popular this year. I think last year's one has far less views. Maybe just an increase in followers explains it?

I looked at the views for her Harrod's vlog and they stand at 400k+. Not sure why her Harrod's vlog is so popular this year. I think last year's one has far less views. Maybe just an increase in followers explains it?
Looking at social blade, she has 4x the subs now. So that is probably why. Also vlogmas generally has been dreadful from other creators, so I’m sure it’s done well from that!

Also the youtube algorithm is a mystery in itself so it could also be that that video was more visible for whatever reason.

Also the youtube algorithm is a mystery in itself so it could also be that that video was more visible for whatever reason.
Yeah, weird how it works. I remember that ratemytakeaway guy on YouTube. He was really popular for a few months earlier in the year due to the algorithm. Now his views have taken a bit of a nosedive, although they are still quite strong.

Wow, she has impressive views on her Harrods vlog. I like her style. She doesn't take herself too seriously.

I feel the need to repost on here again. Hannahs vlogmas has just been next level. Her humour, way of presenting, personality, eye for things and overall style is like nothing else on YouTube. I really wish her all the success, it makes me almost sad she isn’t more noticed. Merry Christmas to you all on here 🎅

Reactions: 10
I feel the need to repost on here again. Hannahs vlogmas has just been next level. Her humour, way of presenting, personality, eye for things and overall style is like nothing else on YouTube. I really wish her all the success, it makes me almost sad she isn’t more noticed. Merry Christmas to you all on here 🎅
Yeah I agree.

Find her vlogs amazing they make me want to go to London again ASAP. She's also very funny and very honest which is great she just does not seem fake at all. I liked her talking about the Harrods Advent calendar to basically saying maybe you shouldn't have bought this even though she's getting some pretty nice expensive products. Side note that for 250 Harrods you can't get it right she had duplicates for two doors. She's right tourism London should be paying her or sponsoring some of her content however I do worry about that if they might push her to change too much.

Reactions: 8