Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sad she’s only got one more vlog this year. I almost wish she did daily vlogs. It sounds so weird and mostly creepy (soz) but her vlogs have cheered me and my partner up so much. We can’t find anyone similar to her on YT. Her humor, style of videoing, banter and overall vlogging is so cool…… I hope she does some early next year

Reactions: 7
Happy holidays all, loved the vlogmas. I was a bit peeved zoella called out luke C for having a good vlogmas and tagged him when he’s obviously been copying Hannah. Zoe needs to watch HR. Guessing she will be back in 2022 🤞🏽

Reactions: 3
I love her attitude

I really enjoyed this. She’s very down to Earth considering how wealthy she is. I really want to see where she lives/ how much it is. If I look up a good one bedroom in Maida Vale it makes me feel sick the prices!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I want to know the You Tuber who blocked her
I’m so curious too. She said she had followed her for years and british? So I didn’t think it would be a disney person as they haven’t been around that long. I thought of that stuck up group: fashion mumbles, vic thingy, fleur, lydia, Freddy? Maybe?

What's all that about? What is the reason for blocking her? Maybe someone who is competing with her on Disney content? Haha
They had reached a milestone, hannah commented to congratulate them...then when she looked at her comment again loads of people had commented on how this particular vlogger buys followers so not a real milestone. Next thing she knew she was blocked even though she hadn't actually said or done anything wrong herself

Reactions: 1
The YouTuber that blocked her is Lydia millen I am almost certain at the time she put it on her Instagram story x

Reactions: 4
The YouTuber that blocked her is Lydia millen I am almost certain at the time she put it on her Instagram story x
Never heard of her and from a quick look on her youtube I don't want to haha

Reactions: 2
Never heard of her and from a quick look on her youtube I don't want to haha
Lydia Millen is an absolute nightmare. She has a bad reputation for bullying - a Youtuber by the name of Hadassah Cordoba, her hairdresser (tried to ruin the hairdresser's business with a few of her influencer friends) and another influencer (can't remember her name).

I didn't know that YouTube beef was a real thing 😄 wtf. Hannah seems pleasant enough, and not snidey or arrogant. Surprised anyone would dislike her to be honest. Maybe she's totally different off camera, but she must be putting on a damn good acting job if that's the case.

I like her IG very relatable and loved her pictures of Maida Vale (I liked the area).

Reactions: 3
Is her dad still a pilot?
I had a friend whose dad was a pilot for virgin. He was working a minimum wage job but would still fly first class with his gf all the time. He once got offended when the cabin crew directed him to economy by accident haha. I imagine it’s very normal for her.

As for her salary, you cannot look at US salaries and assume it’s the same here. For those kind of roles they are much higher due to various factors. She is probably on a good salary (£35-£55k) but definitely not on 6 figures.

Last edited:
Is her dad still a pilot?
I had a friend whose dad was a pilot for virgin. He was working a minimum wage job but would still fly first class with his gf all the time. He once got offended when the cabin crew directed him to economy by accident haha. I imagine it’s very normal for her.

As for her salary, you cannot look at US salaries and assume it’s the same here. For those kind of roles they are much higher due to various factors. She is probably on a good salary (£35-£55k) but definitely not on 6 figures.
My bro at disney london looked up her job on the internal boards today, as there are 2 vacancies. I don’t want to get in trouble for saying it, but yes it is just about 6 figures and apparently everyone gets 15% bonuses as standard at that level. Not too bad!

Didn’t realise her dad is a pilot? Do you know when she’s mentioned it? I’m being so nosey today. Loving all this info about people on the YouTube