Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Hannah knows we’re discussing her finances!! All fascinating stuff; and yes, good for her doing well. I had no idea she’d lost her mother; very sorry to hear that. My mother is nuts but wouldn’t be without her.

I’m currently watching her vlogmas and enjoying the escapism and the idyllic, pretty version of London she depicts. I once lived on the worst estate in Clapham that was world’s apart! Hope she does vlogmas again this year. Need the fantasy and escape!!
Haha. I am always intrigued by YouTubers finances. Along with celebs earnings too. I guess I'm just nosey haha.

A good website for seeing what youtubers make is 'socialblade.com' as it gives you an idea of daily, weekly, monthly or yearly earnings of YouTubers, big or small.

Yeah her vlogmas series is good. St John's Wood high St does look really nice. I have never been to that part of London before.

Reactions: 2
Aww I love Hannah! I don't care how she's got her money. I love her vlogs and I think she's fab. Go come for me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think anybody here dislikes her from what I've read. I actually like her content, and she comes across well on camera. Literally the only female vlogger I have watched. As a guy, I don't normally watch stuff like that.

But I just searched up tours of Harrods and her videos came up, so thought I'd check her channel out. I started watching her various vlogmas videos and enjoyed them. You won't hear a bad word from me about her.

Reactions: 10
I'm a fan of Hannah's vlogs, so it made me sad to see what she just posted on her IG stories. Her content is so light-hearted and non-controversial - she doesn't deserve those comments :(
Completely agree, this is one of the few times where 'they must be jealous' has to be right as I just can't see what there is to be annoyed at her about.

Reactions: 5
I'm a fan of Hannah's vlogs, so it made me sad to see what she just posted on her IG stories. Her content is so light-hearted and non-controversial - she doesn't deserve those comments :(
Completely agree with you here I love her she’s like a breath of fresh air. Some people can just be horrible 🤯

Reactions: 6
I’ve been watching a lot of her vlogs (starting from last vlogmas and into the new year) this last couple of weeks because I miss London, don’t see why she’s had those comments at all!

I’ve just seen her posts and it’s made me really sad for her. She is honestly the only down to Earth vlogger I watch now. It’s 100% jealousy from viewers. She’s clearly loaded and doing well, people can be so nasty. I hope she doesn’t stop vlogging. I’ve heard it can be hard to block people and stop them creating new accounts etc.

Reactions: 3
I really liked her only really watched London tours last year.
I have no interest in Disney.
Least she has a real job and skills other you tubers don't have.

Least she has a real job and skills other you tubers don't have.
exactly! The fact she doesn’t care for ads, gifts, pay as you go friends, and links with ads etc. she clearly doesn’t need to earn anything from it all. it’s extremely rare. I hope she still does vlogmas

Reactions: 3
Everyone needs to send her messages of support.

Tbh even vloggers who I think are grade a douchebags I'd never say anything like that to

What the hell is a 'cracker c**t'? Sounds racist. Yeah it's abysmal that people send abuse. Her videos are some of the least controversial out there. It's literally her going to shows, walking tours of London, and Disney stuff.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching a lot of her vlogs (starting from last vlogmas and into the new year) this last couple of weeks because I miss London, don’t see why she’s had those comments at all!
Same. YT recommended her channel to me about two months ago and since then I've been watching all her vlogmas and London vlogs because those get me into a happy mood. I miss London.

Reactions: 5
She released her vlogmas Harrods video the other day. Harrods really is something else. I have no idea how they don't waste so much of their food. Surely they cannot sell it all every day. The food hall is incredible though.

First time hannah has annoyed me slightly, big James bond spoiler in today vlog in case anyone hasn't seen the movie yet

Fortnum and Mason vlog has been released. I haven't seen it yet though. Be interesting to see what new things they have in store.

I am not fan of her latests vlogs. She talks too much, repeats herself and seems to be in hurry. Also when she is showing something the camera moves too quickly from one item to another.

F&M is my favourite shop in London. I hope she goes back and films a bit better some products and ditches the posh comments.

Reactions: 1
First time hannah has annoyed me slightly, big James bond spoiler in today vlog in case anyone hasn't seen the movie yet
Not being funny but that film came out months ago now. I think if you haven’t seen it yet, you probably aren’t a Bond fan. It’s even on Prime now.

We loved the F&m vlog, felt the same amount of talking as usually. I love her chat. Will have to disagree with that negative comment about her. The filming was very clear and you can’t expect a longer vlog than that, probably took ages to film. I can’t imagine how hard it is to film in these places and it was 3 floors (hence why not many people do)

When you search F&m you get no other tours by anyone. I think moaning about her is quite unfair based on how good this videos are. It’s not even her job remember

Reactions: 9