Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millie2023

I like Hannah, but I think she needs to pick a lane. She often says that xyz is beyond her “price point”, then she goes and splurges £££ on afternoon teas, Chanel pumps and sausage rolls from Harrods. If she wants to be “high end”, she should just go for it, unapologetically. It may lose her subs, but people will unsubscribe anyhow, if she’s giving out a confusing message!

Reactions: 8

katiex

Anyone watch Hannah? I love her I think she is such a calming person to watch! Also like that she goes alone to Disney. I think it would really give you the confidence to do it if you wanted to, there’s soo many people who go in couples or families so it’s nice to see someone going it alone. I think she seems like a really genuinely lovely person who works hard for what she has.

• Haha
I know this is the rave section, and I like it when she goes to stores, but I wish her vocabulary would stretch beyond “iconic”. FFS!
I also wish she’d rein in her comments about how many calories are in stuff, how she’s not eating XYZ, how things are ‘naughty’, screams of controlled eating/food issues.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
To be honest, I like Hannah and think she's just capitalising on the growth of her YouTube channel. I would do the same honestly.

It can start out as a hobby (and usually does for many YouTubers) but then they realise they can make decent money from it and capitalise on that.

She's at 100k or almost 100k subs, right? Also, maybe her job doesn't bring her as much satisfaction as it once did and she is exploring the option of YouTube as a second
(maybe main income) right now.

• Heart
Find her vlogs amazing they make me want to go to London again ASAP. She's also very funny and very honest which is great she just does not seem fake at all. I liked her talking about the Harrods Advent calendar to basically saying maybe you shouldn't have bought this even though she's getting some pretty nice expensive products. Side note that for 250 Harrods you can't get it right she had duplicates for two doors. She's right tourism London should be paying her or sponsoring some of her content however I do worry about that if they might push her to change too much.

greeneggmagic

well I googled her job and it comes up with that role in the US office. She’s clearly on £80K+ plus bonuses and other things. Those estimates too are away very low when you look them up. One Disney result actually says $128k plus benefits.

I don’t think she’s from money, she worked in a supermarket and mentioned once that she used to have to shop in Asda reduced to clear. I do think she just has a very good job and worked her way up when you see her LinkedIn. She’s from an ok background but I doubt family money when you look at her old vlogs

either way, I do think she’s very down to Earth

Reactions: 7

Sabbie

VIP Member
OMG yes, they were vloggers. Sorry. I forgot they were not actual friends. 😂

I suspect she hangs out with women like herself that sit with a bottle of house white and bitch about other people's appearances. I honestly don't think she's actually that nice unless you're just her type. Worked with plenty of people like her. Sorry. 🤷‍♀️ :censored:

Last edited:

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
Someone was on about Hannah on a different thread so I looked up her channel. I really like it! No BS with her, I think she's relatable in lots of ways - though I didn't realise she was considered posh.

BlueLou

Chatty Member
I can’t believe the silly cow deleted all her WDW/DLP vlogs 😂 She’s so desperate to try and hide that part of her life, is it too cringe Hannah? Doesn’t fit in with the image you want to give off?

This is the same person that works for Disney, has been to Disney over 30 times (even on her own), fangirled over tim tracker when she bumped into him in the parks and the only mates she has are Disney vloggers!!

So desperate for the views she’s trying to hide/change her whole personality…absolute sad case 😂

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I see she's started the vlogmas series. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I look forward to her vids in the build up to Xmas.

• Heart

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
I think she has mentioned before that clickbait titles and the posed shock faced thumbnails she does gets the most views so as much as she thinks they are cringe will keep doing them as they bring in the views.
Which is odd for someone who does this as a hobby, and has said she would never do this full time, take sponsors etc, why do you care if your videos do well or hit the algorithm?
That is my annoyance with her, she seems to say she doesn't care, and mocks other people who this is their full time job, but comes off looking just as desperate for views with clickbait and thumbnails.
This is exactly why I stopped watching

she's one of the most arrogant and entitled vloggers out there and comes across so fake!

Pretending she's above everyone else because she's rich and doesn't buy from small businesses......

Pretending she's ONLY doing YouTube as a hobby , yet actually doing a course on YouTube , monetising the Queen's funeral , posting the most mundane videos ONLY for views and making some of the most cringeworthy thumbnails I've seen from any Disney Youtuber!

She's a phoney and more desperate for YouTube fame and money than half the YouTubers I watch ! I wish she was at least honest about it but her superior attitude makes her videos unwatchable fo rme

She did take time earlier this year (?) to do a video editing online class, and it shows. I think the quality of her editing has improved a lot. Unfortunately, and she has mentioned a few times that it is intentional because the music in stores was so loud and she's got to be careful not to get demonetised, her commentary is very same-y and boring now. She is very articulate when she gets to desribe fashion items or accessories though.
I enjoyed that in one of her Harrods vlogs she ran into a Harrods emplyee who watches her videos.
She has done the Harrods, F&M, Selfridges stuff so often by now, I am curious what she will film next year.
I think it's funny she's mentioned she doesn't want to be demonetised! If she had a job and income she was happy with , I doubt it'd be the end of the world fo her if one of her videos didn't bring in money! but she's clearly not doing YouTube as a hobby or for memories as she likes to pretend.... but just for money and fame!

no shame in that by the way, my annoyance with her is that she pretends she's above every other YouTuber yet she's exactly the same as them if not worse!

Shalimar

I've had afternoon tea at The Ritz twice, in 2007 we were not allowed to take pictures of ourselves (actual cameras back then), but staff would happily take few. In 2017 we were allowed to take pics with our phones discreetly not disturbing other clients and atmosphere, The Palm Court is after all quite small space.
So Hannah went to film The Ritz afternoon tea with a mic hidden in her clothes. She and the sister were filming themselves giggling and making faces. I would have hated beeing there at the same time with those two!

All professional photography or filming MUST be authorised by a member of The Ritz London Leadership Team. No professional photography or filming can take place in any area of The Ritz London, under any circumstances, without an assigned representative from The Ritz London present.

• Wow

Stitch#17

She's become very arrogant.
She has. I used to really like her and enjoyed watching her Disney vlogs. I liked some of her lockdown content but she’s like an entirely different person now and it just irritates me that she deleted all her Disney content. Why do that? Like she’s trying to erase that part of her life and create a whole new persona. No thanks. Unsubscribed and haven’t watched her in ages

Sabbie

VIP Member
So lazy to not blur customer faces in The Ritz. I’d hate to pay £100 and have a person filming in the corner. FFS.

• Wow

BlueLou

Chatty Member
Love, love, love Hannah!! She’s so genuine and not afraid to say it as it is, which is refreshing. She’s been donating any money she makes from her vlogs during lockdown to the NHS 👏🏻

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Anyone watch her Costco video? she annoyed me when she kept saying things like 'don't come at me in the comments about the plastic its not my fault' and 'before you come for me I do not make the rules on who can become a member' like shut up and get over yourself!:mad:

• Haha

BlueLou

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck was that ad in the middle of her vlog?! It was like I’d suddenly turned over to QVC, how utterly cringe!

The clothes were also rank, that purple dress she had on was like a sack, not in a million years would she ever wear something like that.

To think she used to slag vloggers and influencers off for doing ads 🙄