Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not an echo chamber. You're perfectly entitled to your opinion, the same as we are. The fact is though many on here used to be fans and majority of us have changed our minds on her. So the opinion has swayed more negative from the same people who used to praise her.

Of course I can comment, I'm not commenting on individual video content, I'm commenting on why I stopped following and the disappointment in change of her channel direction and hypocrisy of her attitude.

All we are is former viewers who have become very disappointed with her. Like any vloggers, if they are treating their channel like a business then we are her customers, and it should be seen as just a form of feedback. Not that I think for a second that she reads it or cares.

That said I'm going to unwatch her thread now.

Reactions: 5
Honestly was looking forward to the Harrods video and within five minutes, got hit with a long QVC-esque ad for that ugly clothing company. It keeps going on and on. This is a turn off.

Reactions: 1
Has she released the Harrods video earlier than normal? I swear I remember her releasing previous ones around late Nov/Early Dec. I could be wrong and may need to go back and check dates of previous ones. I still enjoy them, but the increase in ads from her channel was inevitable as her channel grew unfortunately. Thankfully the ads are only 2-3 minutes long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has she released the Harrods video earlier than normal? I swear I remember her releasing previous ones around late Nov/Early Dec. I could be wrong and may need to go back and check dates of previous ones. I still enjoy them, but the increase in ads from her channel was inevitable as her channel grew unfortunately. Thankfully the ads are only 2-3 minutes long.
Yeah I don’t remember if it was the last flight vlog or London vlog but I think she said she would do Christmas content earlier in case viewers wanted to go experience those stores before it got too close to Christmas. Even if it’s to get a jump before all the YouTubers start doing vlogmas it’s smart for views and engagement tbh. I’d rather watch this now than when there’s too much vlogmas/Christmas content all over my YouTube feed.

In regards to her British Airways video. Was that just a random video travelling business class or was she actually travelling for her company? I only got 5 mins into the video and never got around to watching it again. Was just wondering really. I did notice she's gained about 40k subs since she passed the 100k mark at the beginning of this year was it? That's very good growth. She could definitely pass the 150k sub mark by the end of next Jan I reckon.

In regards to her British Airways video. Was that just a random video travelling business class or was she actually travelling for her company? I only got 5 mins into the video and never got around to watching it again. Was just wondering really. I did notice she's gained about 40k subs since she passed the 100k mark at the beginning of this year was it? That's very good growth. She could definitely pass the 150k sub mark by the end of next Jan I reckon.
She was going on a family holiday to Florida which she was going to release some vlogs on but decided to scrap that but still wanted to do the travel video. She is doing something right as she was on my youtube homepage (not signed in) and she kept getting suggested for about 3 days.
But own up that you want it to be a success and no longer just a hobby/bit of fun. She takes it too seriously and wants impressive performance to be anything other than a hobby

She was travelling to meet her sister's family at Walt Disney World. She used Avios points for her ticket and said it wouldn't be worth it to pay for it.

She was going on a family holiday to Florida which she was going to release some vlogs on but decided to scrap that but still wanted to do the travel video. She is doing something right as she was on my youtube homepage (not signed in) and she kept getting suggested for about 3 days.
But own up that you want it to be a success and no longer just a hobby/bit of fun. She takes it too seriously and wants impressive performance to be anything other than a hobby
Oh yeah I just gathered she was treating YouTube as a job now, especially since she started the clickbaity titles.

Just watching her Costco vlog. Is she actually really stupid? So, so many instances of her not knowing basic stuff. I can’t tell if she’s actually stupid or playing up for the camera to get people to comment…

Reactions: 4
Just watching her Costco vlog. Is she actually really stupid? So, so many instances of her not knowing basic stuff. I can’t tell if she’s actually stupid or playing up for the camera to get people to comment…
I’m maybe 10 minutes in and oh my god is she obnoxious. “I don’t know if this is a good deal” what like she can’t Google from her phone like every normal person does? Then proceeds to Google to show that Amazon has same prices. Oh no she has to go down every aisle! Oh no there’s no map! Oh no there are giant TVs!

She seems kind of put out that she’s not at a posh shop and having to do Costco for content for the masses?

Lol at the part where she refuses to Google prices wtf. The part where she says she’s particular about chocolate she doesn’t know then lists liking Cadbury then loses her mind at Godiva, Ferrero Rocher and Lindt? Girl… 😒 Acting brand new about Costco having branded items is wild too. Her mind would obviously be blown by going to my local one & seeing the bougie people from Carp and Montecito all up in there buying their truffle butter and caviar and toilet paper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Caved and watched Costco video as there are fewer videos from UK than US but not none, they are out there.
Why was she coming across as a presenter at the start of the video and the plug to subscribe for more?! Why do you care so much?!
Also, she was trying to sell it as an, is this better than regular shop, but then failed to show any real comparison on prices, range, suitability for a single person or anything useless than just saying oh that is so good, oh I didn't think they would have this, oh I have heard a lot about this.
It just doesn't seem to fit in with the luxury high end shopping and experiences that she is taking her channel in.

So lazy to not blur customer faces in The Ritz. I’d hate to pay £100 and have a person filming in the corner. FFS.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's definitely going to reach 150k subs by Xmas I reckon. I did think it would be by end of Jan '24, but revising that now. Her xmas vids always get quite a lot of views.

I know she's got to film the afternoon tea in the Ritz video as otherwise it's a pointless upload, but does anyone find it a bit awkward filming while sitting there eating? I noticed one of the people on the table behind them eyeing the camera. Probably thinking "why are you filming?" lol

Reactions: 5
I know she's got to film the afternoon tea in the Ritz video as otherwise it's a pointless upload, but does anyone find it a bit awkward filming while sitting there eating? I noticed one of the people on the table behind them eyeing the camera. Probably thinking "why are you filming?" lol
Also, hasn't she already done these afternoon tea type videos about 100 times already. She's out of ideas and it's plainly obvious to see that she is just doing things to pump out volume content now that she's sold out.

I know her thing is all London, but it's the same stuff every year. I wish she would go to Europe and visit the Christmas Markets. That would be different and interesting.

Reactions: 6
Also, hasn't she already done these afternoon tea type videos about 100 times already. She's out of ideas and it's plainly obvious to see that she is just doing things to pump out volume content now that she's sold out.
Yeah. She did one in February. She mentioned it in the video. She was comparing the service & food in the recent visit to her previous one in Feb. She said the recent visit was much improved. I think she's catering to the foreign audience as they seem to lap up the festive period videos from London.

Hi Hannah or is it Karen Bee her yellow teethed hanger on ?
Or colgate if that's you Karen 🤣
😂😂😂

Shes been rammed into my suggestions so much by YouTube that I buckled and watched some of her vids. Didn’t make it to the end of any of them. My word, what an entitled little madam this one is. Wittering on about absolute crap in Costco “look at that cake… look at that chicken… what’s that salad?” and fingering luxury handbags in Harrods with the snooty sister before tucking into a £150 brunch. Surprised to see her in the rave threads, she’s bleeping awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4