Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels like she has lost her way, and lost what made her so refreshing.

Reactions: 5
Amazing how you can go off a set of vloggers. Both her and l&r dreaming being coy and teasing about whether vlogging or not. They just come off as dickheads. Just say or not, you're not that special. Probably just wanting the engagement .

Can't believe how much she has changed this past year

Reactions: 6
Agree, both have been huge disappointments in the last year. L&R seem to not want the effort/can't handle the criticism but still love the adoration and attention they get. Hannah has just gone against everything she started with now chasing money, doing ads, getting engagement and definitely has a very high opinion of herself!

Reactions: 6
Hannahs basically become like every other vlogger and influencer sadly. And not being like that was her strength.

The fact she still tries to act like vlogging isn't important is just embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20230918_194419_Instagram.jpg
She's posted some insta stories of her trip to wdw. Looks like she stayed at Grand Floridian

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I know absolutely bugger all about Walt Disney World. Can someone explain if it's different each time a person visits or is it pretty much the same? I'm just wondering why she goes there so often. I'm genuinely curious because I'm clueless when it comes to Disney theme parks and most to do with Disney too.

I see on her stories shes getting rid of more of her vlogs from 2019, says theres nothing with them but says it because it felt so long ago

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I know absolutely bugger all about Walt Disney World. Can someone explain if it's different each time a person visits or is it pretty much the same? I'm just wondering why she goes there so often. I'm genuinely curious because I'm clueless when it comes to Disney theme parks and most to do with Disney too.
Really depends what you do! There’s so much there that you *can* make it a different holiday each time, different resort etc but the majority of the Disney vloggers holiday like it’s Groundhog Day.

Really depends what you do! There’s so much there that you *can* make it a different holiday each time, different resort etc but the majority of the Disney vloggers holiday like it’s Groundhog Day.
Yes, and it can be comforting to return to familiar places. I imagine it also brings back happy memories of trips with her mom.

Hannah's last video was odd. She also went from saying that she'll post the videos from WDW to saying she's taking off for three weeks and maybe show some Halloween content when she comes back?

She was always a grifter and was very crafty how she marketed herself as being different to the rest and above it all and so many people including a lot of you on here fell for it.

FFS why does it turn out that everyone has to be a bleep in the end? :(
She was a bleep from the start but played it differntly to the rest to get the success and money that she craved from day one despite pretending not to.
I still havent forgot her going to Disney and hanging round with Alex Crump from Theme Park Worldwide and who got dropped after serious allegations were made about him. Desperate thirsty witch.

• Haha
She was always a grifter and was very crafty how she marketed herself as being different to the rest and above it all and so many people including a lot of you on here fell for it.
You guys are hilarious. How exactly is she a grifter?